PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion about Hoverbomber/Carrier

Eternal Pink
10-09-06, 01:28
You think we could have it so that they settle to the ground when the pilot leaves the vehicle, hell i'd settle for them falling to the ground when the pilot leaves the vehicle. This is the 3rd time i've fatalled and been unable to recover it and now i doubt i'm going to bother using it.

I'm sure there are plenty of other drivers that also won't use there vehicles purely for the frustration factor of fatalling and then either having to wait forever for it to despawn or more likely having someone come along and blow it up.

So perhaps if you made this change the flying vehicles would actually become more common since there a lot of fun to use, if you can actually keep the client running for more than five minutes

One rather narked off Driver
Eternal.

blackpheonix
10-09-06, 01:31
You think we could have it so that they settle to the ground when the pilot leaves the vehicle, hell i'd settle for them falling to the ground when the pilot leaves the vehicle. This is the 3rd time i've fatalled and been unable to recover it and now i doubt i'm going to bother using it.

I'm sure there are plenty of other drivers that also won't use there vehicles purely for the frustration factor of fatalling and then either having to wait forever for it to despawn or more likely having someone come along and blow it up.

So perhaps if you made this change the flying vehicles would actually become more common since there a lot of fun to use, if you can actually keep the client running for more than five minutes

One rather narked off Driver
Eternal.

hehe yeah would be good for them to fall wen the pilot leaves (wouldnt it pantho :D)

Apocalypsox
10-09-06, 03:00
eerghhh...hover bomber with no gunner vs a fucking monk with HL makes for a very poor driver in about 27 seconds... would be nice if they fell though. usually vehicle fataling occurs when you drug a requirement to use the vehicle and the drug runs before you zone. fatal every time.

Heavyporker
10-09-06, 04:12
I dimly recall that they used to settle to the ground if the pilot fataled.... but that was a long time ago.

Definitely needs an 'auto-land' feature, though.

WOULD YOU FUCKING GUYS FUCKING MAKE THE FUCKING COMBAT FUCKING CAR FUCKING USEFUL, FOR FUCKING FUCK'S FUCKING SAKE!

Think I used enough F-bombs to convey my message?

blackpheonix
10-09-06, 04:49
Think I used enough F-bombs to convey my message?

i would say so :p

Apocalypsox
10-09-06, 05:10
fuck no porker, 300 more, and throw in some S bombs and A bombs.

SizZLeR
11-09-06, 13:03
Yeah a auto-land feature shd be implemented, not only because of the facts already mentioned, but also because it aint natural imo that with all the space-age technology they dont have an auto-land feature for their hover crafts. ;)

Pantho
11-09-06, 13:24
Cant be hard to do -

If your in the dam thing and dont press Accelerate... Its drops like a shit of bricks anyways -

So why would it hover if i jump out :) -

And Blackpheonix.... you did drop a bomb as i jumped out...

blackpheonix
11-09-06, 14:01
And Blackpheonix.... you did drop a bomb as i jumped out...

yeah and killed you but thats not the point :p u wouldnt of been able to get back in :p