PDA

View Full Version : ventrilo

NAPPER
08-09-06, 11:06
i have a ventrilo if you want to use it

ip= unite.typefrag.com
port=20309

your all welcome to come talk to me lol ;)

NAPPER
11-04-09, 21:06
i have a ventrilo if you want to use it

ip= unite.typefrag.com
port=20309

your all welcome to come talk to me lol ;)

This ventrilo still works but the ip and port has changed
if people are without a ventrilo by all means use this one free of charge
if u need a channel or admin rights for ur clan channel or just friends i will make u a channel all are welcome the only reason im posting this again is because i pay for it every 3 months for 35 people and theys about 6 people that use it lol so if u are new to NC and have questions and fed up of typing log on and talk to the person your lvling with

IP/Host name = helium.typefrag.com
PORT = 30748
no password

well have fun
Napper

Gau
12-04-09, 00:53
nice off you to offer this napper :)

i would take yu up on this but i dont realy talk to ppl in the game
sadd ehh :P all the ppl i know dont play no more :P

Genji
12-04-09, 09:52
It's a TRAP!!!!

Doc Holliday
12-04-09, 18:12
we used it last night. its not a trap :)

that said i have to get my sb card in my pc as the onboard one i have is shte for vent

Nymphette79
12-04-09, 18:54
What type of headset is best, am a bit confused as they have oodles on eBay, overhead earmuff type, jawbone ones?? :confused:

Doc Holliday
12-04-09, 19:23
What type of headset is best, am a bit confused as they have oodles on eBay, overhead earmuff type, jawbone ones?? :confused:

to be fair mine cost me £2.50 but i havent needed a real good one for a long time. it hasnt mattered. your best looking for a decent one for about a tenner. ish. only really need 1 ear but 2 is good. i never wear both headphones though. force of habit.

Nymphette79
12-04-09, 20:01
Grr, u wind me up sometimes, i asked u the other day if i should get one from Argos and u said "Nah, can get em for about 2 quid on ebay" so off to ebay I obediently go. :mad:
I will only use 1 ear aswell incase kids wake up :)

Biglines
12-04-09, 20:44
it's mostly preference, there's not such thing as a perfect mic (at least not beneath 100 quid), i use the built-in mic of my laptop, or the one on the 5dollar headset I use. If there's a lot of background noise, a headset mic is better (closer to mouth), but otherwise it doesnt really matter, although if u lisp, one with a foam cover can be useful ;)

Hell-demon
12-04-09, 20:46
Grr, u wind me up sometimes, i asked u the other day if i should get one from Argos and u said "Nah, can get em for about 2 quid on ebay" so off to ebay I obediently go. :mad:
I will only use 1 ear aswell incase kids wake up :)

You silly woman. Ebay is bollocks. You want cheap electronics go to play.com. Free delivery and they are good quality.

Biglines
12-04-09, 20:50
uk ebay is great for me now that the pound is pretty much tits up... ebay seems to be the only place in uk where i can buy without credit cards (paypal mostly)

Nymphette79
12-04-09, 21:00
You silly woman. Ebay is bollocks. You want cheap electronics go to play.com. Free delivery and they are good quality.

Don't make me bitch slap u :mad:

xxx :angel:

Hell-demon
12-04-09, 21:42
You can't use internets to slap people silly.

:p

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww

Gau
12-04-09, 22:51
i will proly try an stop by tonight also :)

NAPPER
13-04-09, 01:08
nice off you to offer this napper :)

i would take yu up on this but i dont realy talk to ppl in the game
sadd ehh :P all the ppl i know dont play no more :P

Its time u made some new Friends then ;)

Gau
13-04-09, 02:19
Aye yur proly right napp mate :P though it seems only the
cheeky gurls room is active an as i dunno iff that is a privat
room i jus watch the NC room :P no one all night during my
dronin session till 4an

NAPPER
13-04-09, 02:44
Aye yur proly right napp mate :P though it seems only the
cheeky gurls room is active an as i dunno iff that is a privat
room i jus watch the NC room :P no one all night during my
dronin session till 4an

Yeah they was some mates from my WOW days that asked if they could still use the ventrilo when i left wow its only them and about 2 others that use it tbh with u.

But if i cant get anymore people on i think im going to cancel cos theres no point in keeping it if only a few use it :(

Gau
13-04-09, 11:39
that sounds fair

i was spammin for it in game last night but to no avail :S
woulda helped my dronin to that gets super borin :P

Doc Holliday
14-04-09, 14:11
that sounds fair

i was spammin for it in game last night but to no avail :S
woulda helped my dronin to that gets super borin :P

sorry dude :) i didnt know it was stab yourself in the face time while droning to boredom. next time (now my soundcard is installed proper) i will log on. had loads of issues on sat with ventrilo and the play back but it should now be fixed.