PDA

View Full Version : Ebay

nobby
08-09-06, 00:07
[ edited ]

What's the craziest Ebay item you've sold, also anyone done something naughty like selling an ebook for £300 when they think they're getting an xbox360 :p

rob444
08-09-06, 01:37
I tried to sell an IRC user on ebay once. No one bidded :(. The item is still there but I can't seem to find my bookmark of it, hmm...

edit: found it but it's gone :( ( http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7377526308 )

nobby
08-09-06, 17:38
What was the thing I said which was spam ?

I used to sell Ebooks of Police auctions when people thought they were getting a PSP, simply because the picture was of a PSP.
The Listing info said 100% that you were recieving an ebook.

I then found out it was against the rules because I was giving away information where people can buy the same items which are on ebay, elsewhere.

ps. I have a £10 bet with my Mum, is it true that you get £15/per hour doing Full time night shifts at Tesco ?

Pantho
10-09-06, 02:14
What was the thing I said which was spam ?

I used to sell Ebooks of Police auctions when people thought they were getting a PSP, simply because the picture was of a PSP.
The Listing info said 100% that you were recieving an ebook.

I then found out it was against the rules because I was giving away information where people can buy the same items which are on ebay, elsewhere.

ps. I have a £10 bet with my Mum, is it true that you get £15/per hour doing Full time night shifts at Tesco ?

Not quite £15 -

In london u can get upto £20

But most places between £13-17

-Mahority = £13

Mc.Neill
10-09-06, 05:28
I sold a m8 ^^ Put his picture on ebay and the headline was " Funny guy for good partys ;)" I could sell him for 30 € lol .... One of my old school bought him lol ^^

nobby
10-09-06, 18:23
Rofl, The same guy that made the "Gay site" about me, tried to put me up for slave labour on Ebay but then got a warning :p

I would post the site again, but it'd just seem to get me another warning for no reason...

unreal
10-09-06, 18:28
Well you do enjoy creating spam threads nobby. ;)

RogerRamjet
10-09-06, 18:31

You get about £11-12 if i remember correctly. I'm on £5.50 an hour, and theyre on double time.

Well you do enjoy creating spam threads nobby. ;)

Thats only because the dedicated spammers are busy atm.

:angel:

Pantho
11-09-06, 21:47
Me and a few freinds where looking into the selling of WoW Accounts on ebay.

Now, If you said along with the account name you will be sending screenshots of the charecters-

You could E-Mail the buyer pictures of the charecteers and a account name, but NO password -

PayPal, and E-Bay would have nothing in there ToC to make you pay it back or use chargeback...

So, from what i can see. you could sell your WoW account for £200 and not actually send them the password....

Very, Very dodgy.

giga191
11-09-06, 21:50
yes, and you'd get good feedback too! :\

Kierz
11-09-06, 22:15
yes, and you'd get good feedback too! :\
i just had an idea.. i wonder if any of the people with accounts on ebay with good feedback have thought of selling off their account.. :>

on topic.. the funniest thing ive seen someone selling on ebay is a neocron account.. and some dfskhgkdshgklhjsg actually paid money for it ;DDD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: meh wait i do the same=[ /quit

Glok
11-09-06, 22:47
i just had an idea.. i wonder if any of the people with accounts on ebay with good feedback have thought of selling off their account.. :>SHIT! That is the greatest thing I've ever heard. :lol:
on topic.. the funniest thing ive seen someone selling on ebay is a neocron account.. and some dfskhgkdshgklhjsg actually paid money for it ;DDD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: meh wait i do the same=[ /quitYou dildo. If some dude sold an NC2 account with *ahem* lots of MC5 shit and basically the usual stuff that a char collects over a year or 2 I would buy it, I'm sure others would too. I suppose the account could be stripped of anything of value first but that could happen with any game. Oh wait no I wouldn't. I think virtual should stay virtual. It's like if there are souls floating around the atmosphere buying and selling earthly life... oh wait there probably is. :(

Mc.Neill
11-09-06, 22:55
Ya NC2 Account sellers ... But I wonder ... If they sometimes use know find some exploits from where they get that stuff which they r selling ?

^^

nobby
12-09-06, 02:06
Me and a few freinds where looking into the selling of WoW Accounts on ebay.
Now, If you said along with the account name you will be sending screenshots of the charecters-
You could E-Mail the buyer pictures of the charecteers and a account name, but NO password -

PayPal, and E-Bay would have nothing in there ToC to make you pay it back or use chargeback...

So, from what i can see. you could sell your WoW account for £200 and not actually send them the password....
Very, Very dodgy.

Thanks for that :)

I've been trying to come up with an Ebay "type" scam while sticking to the rules :)

Thank you sir !

giga191
12-09-06, 10:51
lets all give each other good feedback

WTS funny picture

Argent
12-09-06, 11:11
I hope something very, very good will come out of this thread. One less users on the forums, that is.

Pantho
12-09-06, 11:14
I hope something very, very good will come out of this thread. One less users on the forums, that is.

In english plz

rookee
12-09-06, 11:25
i think he's referring to nobby's

"I've been trying to come up with an Ebay "type" scam while sticking to the rules"

Pantho
12-09-06, 11:59
i think he's referring to nobby's

"I've been trying to come up with an Ebay "type" scam while sticking to the rules"

Thats what i thought when i first read the thread -

The WoW Scam was tempting to me when i was really tight for cash - BUT tbh, I dont like scamming people... So i didnt ...

Shame really idiots who buy accounts instead of doing what they need to level and get Cap ......

You need the experience of leveling a charecter.. Imagin playing a PE without ever using a drug or a psi spell ;) - Ud be worse than BlackPhoenix :p

(Dont hurt me black, im only joking)

gamefreak
12-09-06, 13:40
i found it funny when mc5 chips were bought for 100-150 €

Kierz
12-09-06, 15:36
You dildo. If some dude sold an NC2 account with *ahem* lots of MC5 shit and basically the usual stuff that a char collects over a year or 2 I would buy it, I'm sure others would too.you missed the fact i was taking the piss

Glok
12-09-06, 16:32
Nah I didn't I.. ah.. ignored it. Yeah. O_o

nobby
12-09-06, 17:40
I didn't mean scam...as in SCAM

But more as a misread :)