PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Glok
06-09-06, 17:49
Why is it I go driving and people are such wusses on the road? Seriously. Lots of intersections around here are 2 lanes on one side ane one lane on the other. Bitches always pull up in the lane that is doomed in their fancy cars... I look over, 'Ya wanna go?' I'm driving a Corolla (usually, I have access to 4 different vehicles)... I always get the next light first.

I think people are afraid of their cars, of redlining it, making that fucking machine do what it was made to do. I have seriously wasted sportscars in my old Hyundai Pony long ago, going 180kmh on the freeway. Why are people afraid of their machines? If you aren't gonna use it don't buy the fucking thing. Hell if I had one of those beasts...

john irons
06-09-06, 17:57
you gotta rev your engine and look at them,

Glok
06-09-06, 17:59
Well at the particular intersection I am talking about, no one pulls up in the lane that ends unless they are planning to run it. No need for gunning... as soon as you see that car on your right you know you gotta screw him. :lol:

PepsiPlayer
06-09-06, 18:23
As they say its not the size of the car, its how you use it.

Glok
06-09-06, 18:27
Yeah. I'm serious though, why do people buy these dead at the wheel cars when they aren't gonna use them? If I had a Corvette or a BMW sportster or a Ferrari you wouldn't see me even waiting for lights fuck I would just drive like it was a roadshow. The cops don't bother me, I know that by now (though I don't know why) so fuck y'all I'm taking this bitch to the limit. Err like I said my bitch is usually a Corolla... so yeah. :lol:

retr0n
06-09-06, 18:55
Yeah. I'm serious though, why do people buy these dead at the wheel cars when they aren't gonna use them?

Because they can. Nothing more to it really.

rob444
06-09-06, 18:56
Lol, reminds me of this ferrari where I used to live. It was behind us and we drove over this crossing. And when it was their turn, the ferrari was so low (close to the ground) that they couldn't even drive over that little crossing, - we had a good laugh at them. ^^

What's the point in having a ferrari these days anyway, if you can't even drive over a small crossing? :confused:

Scaramanga
06-09-06, 21:48
You really should go one better and take a pushbike out for a ride. If you pulled up to the lights and started making reving noises you'd get more of a reaction than you do in a Corolla.

Mighty Max
06-09-06, 21:51
With the age you probably will learn that it isn't about the things you know and control (i.e. the car) but the things that surprisingly show up without you having any influence.

A flatlined car isn't usually the problem of a crash, thats what insurance is for. The problem is mostly what the "helpers" have when they are on their search for your body parts. But you know ... stupid genes have to be terminated from genome ;)

Skusty
06-09-06, 21:59
1. You don't want to get a ticket
2. You don't want to loose your Driving License
3. It's not fun to drive a wrecked car
4. People enjoy driving in different ways.

Apocalypsox
06-09-06, 23:02
'76 el camino would smoke anyone...but instead i use a '76 Pulsar and still no one around here can beat me :D bunch of pussies on the road your right.

Major racing road they just put in behind my town...its a big long straightaway pretty much, theres a few turns and the pavement is brand new. No one knows about the road either, so you usually dont get anyone in front of you. I even saw 2 biker COPS racin the shit outta each other the other day. Funny ashell :lol:

and Btw Glok, cops dont fuck with ya cause ur drivin a fuckin Corrolla, they probly thing you got enough problems :angel:

Glok
07-09-06, 01:43
and Btw Glok, cops dont fuck with ya cause ur drivin a fuckin Corrolla, they probly thing you got enough problems :angel::D

@MM, I've been driving for 18 years now and I was even more of a nut driver in the early days, aaaand, been in not a single at fault accident (except once but it didn't involve another car all I did was end up in a snowbank.. that was 12 years ago). If my body parts gotta be picked up sometime someone else is gonna be the one with the bad karma from it. :lol: