PDA

View Full Version : Just a reminder

Asurmen Spec Op
04-09-06, 22:07
Id just like to remind everyone.

C2P sucks, and ruined my attempt to come back to NC.

lets see if PBC will be nice k :)

LiL T
04-09-06, 23:06
Id just like to remind everyone.

C2P sucks, and ruined my attempt to come back to NC.

lets see if PBC will be nice k :)

:( plz do come back and lvl a PE on the mars server, btw if you do start a PE on mars make it an infiltrator to get the stealth tool and also start him in NEXT. I'd make him a droner, its boring but fast, i have some low lvl drone implants and some cash say 500k if you need, also have some lvl 150 next mission cubes left :)

Apocalypsox
04-09-06, 23:53
ASSMAN GET YOUR SORRY FUCKING ASS BACK INTO CRON YOU LAZY BUMM!!!!! i saved your drom. PBC is fuckin shit tho =/ i dont wanna mail money to some place in virgina then wait 5 more days..

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-06, 00:36
:( plz do come back and lvl a PE on the mars server, btw if you do start a PE on mars make it an infiltrator to get the stealth tool and also start him in NEXT. I'd make him a droner, its boring but fast, i have some low lvl drone implants and some cash say 500k if you need, also have some lvl 150 next mission cubes left :)
I ran into nobby on vent and had a chat, which is what made me want to acually come back.

teh <3 to yous.

Im going to do a PBC thing in a bit, sooo maybe there will be an assman :D

Not gonna do lom jumping, Ill go straight into my old PE setup. Ill use friends/other charecters for the noob items I need.

PS:

help with SA and SF ? :P :P :P

silent000
05-09-06, 01:08
Gota love teh assman

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-06, 02:49
Gota love teh assman
I feel so loved.

Strife
05-09-06, 03:34
oh hi Asurman, don't be a traitor k?

:(

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-06, 04:06
oh hi Asurman, don't be a traitor k?

:(
plz sir, I can multi-task very well.

stop posting offtopic or KoS.

Apocalypsox
05-09-06, 05:54
Lawl. Not even ingame and already KOSing people? :D

Strife
05-09-06, 07:24
nidd plz ban for flames. I'm going to have to never subscribe again because he's made me feel uncomfortable and i can't play in this hostile environment.

Nidhogg
05-09-06, 11:21
If anyone's going to get a slap it's going to be you for trying to put your customers on a guilt trip for playing a different game. Do I post on the FoMK forums?

N

carecare
05-09-06, 11:52
As usual, Assman is late so he can leech off the money and items his clanmates gathered for him :-)

Well, i'd say start by making a ppu for the tl10 heal (i'll get you green poison glands)
Then do the quadmission (we all drive)
Then do the infiltrator and make him run recycle missions to get 90 FS.
Then run terror's leftover cubes.

I leveled as pistols but droning is a lot faster (well i leveled as pistol-hc hybrid gunning a reveler to cap str and get con).

And yes.... i have a complete leveling line of pistols in the cabinets for you, just give them back after so the others that return can use them.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that the characters in FOMK run like they have to go to the bathroom , yet they decide to postpone by squeezing their buttocks together........

Oh,... and welcome back you silly pervert. (get some others from fomk over too, that game is just one big sad gr camping fest)

Vasquez
05-09-06, 12:19
c2p is strange at times. it depend only if you get a person on the phone with clue or not. I phonecalled them yesterday two times. The first girl from the customerservice managed to keep me (and herself) busy for around 40 minutes, wasting my time, my nerves and my money for nothing. No result was achieved and I was about to recall from returning to the game.

I gave it another try few hours later and had a pretty woman with big boobs on the pipe then (I assume.. since her voice was teh seXay :D ) and she activated my account within 1 minute and switched back to CC billing method on the phone.

:)

giga191
05-09-06, 12:20
i don't understand why this c2p problem hasn't been fixed yet

carecare
05-09-06, 13:30
I hope this post about new payment methods won't end up in the same filing cabinet as the player shops and itemtracking.

The amount of people that i know that can't come back because C2P won't let them could fill an entire opwaring clan.

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-06, 14:26
If anyone's going to get a slap it's going to be you for trying to put your customers on a guilt trip for playing a different game. Do I post on the FoMK forums?

N
that'd be hot if you did :O

Strife
05-09-06, 15:56
I have customers?

RogerRamjet
05-09-06, 16:23
Assman, i want your babies!

As ive stated numerous times.

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-06, 22:01
Assman, i want your babies!

As ive stated numerous times.
Youll have to get on the waiting list, Im a busy man

N
Hes not harassing your customers, being that I cant become a customer because of billing.

Untill Paynova gives me that damned 4 didget thingy.

LiL T
06-09-06, 00:27
Omg assman you better hurry up and get your ass ingame >.< we need to deprogram you from FOMK befor its to late.

Asurmen Spec Op
06-09-06, 01:42
Omg assman you better hurry up and get your ass ingame >.< we need to deprogram you from FOMK befor its to late.

Best of luck, I never said Id stop playing nor cancel my sub, and I wouldnt bother trying to change my mind on that LT, just drop it =)

Asurmen Spec Op
06-09-06, 14:30
Account paid, Ill be on when I get home.

Apocalypsox
06-09-06, 16:17
Account paid, Ill be on when I get home.

*sigh* Guess i have to log in to kick ur ass once before my account dies for approximately 3 days :p

RogerRamjet
06-09-06, 16:45
Noez, my accounts expired, and i dont get payed till friday argh.

carecare
06-09-06, 16:46
Well, while you're at it then roger, go get a microphone too, since you can't be the sexiest man in neocron without us all drooling over your voice.

RogerRamjet
06-09-06, 16:48
You know, i've been likened to Barry White.

Glok
06-09-06, 16:49
Shit that reminds me I gotta install my extra soundcard and vent. I got a sexy headset to use too. But does anyone want me on their vent server? I bet not. :lol:

carecare
06-09-06, 16:50
Man, the only way you'd ever sound like barry white is with a severe hormone treatment, transexualising operation, pitch shifter effects and 10 years of heavy smoking.

RogerRamjet
06-09-06, 17:25
I never said i sounded like him, just likened.

ie a Walrus of love.

SorkZmok
06-09-06, 17:29
I never said i sounded like him, just likened.

ie a Walrus of love.Here goes Roger. Like the new avatar?

RogerRamjet
06-09-06, 17:36
You are my hero kid!

Asurmen Spec Op
06-09-06, 22:04
Shit that reminds me I gotta install my extra soundcard and vent. I got a sexy headset to use too. But does anyone want me on their vent server? I bet not. :lol:
About as many as want to hear mine ;)

edit:
Im getting a constant synch when I try to log in. what ports I need open?

ooh finally in....

So who wants to help assman with an earp.
and I gotta find a way to get the TL10 heal/ noob sword.

update:
Asurmen exists on Mars

have been owned by small sewer rats 3 times.

jini
07-09-06, 07:00
About as many as want to hear mine ;)

edit:
Im getting a constant synch when I try to log in. what ports I need open?

ooh finally in....

So who wants to help assman with an earp.
and I gotta find a way to get the TL10 heal/ noob sword.

update:
Asurmen exists on Mars

have been owned by small sewer rats 3 times.

ill help you mate with some cash and a heal