View Full Version : Blessed Heal

Glok
02-09-06, 22:39
Is blessed heal still any good? I need to know before I start LoMing my stupid monk...

Glok
02-09-06, 23:45
Eh, no one knows? No one cares? No one would touch the damn thing with a 10 foot *ahem* pole?

I'm turning my monk into an 'Explorer' a bless hybrid (sort of) with 53 dex and rifle skill. Should be an actual profession tbh.

DIABLO666
02-10-06, 17:20
its pretty good, most hybs seem 2 manage 2 b completly overpowered with it so im guessing it must have some good qualities. tho i cud just b the blessed s/d db+hl that makes em overpowered (200 a hit can sting a bit)

NiMBle
02-10-06, 17:35
its pretty good, most hybs seem 2 manage 2 b completly overpowered with it so im guessing it must have some good qualities. tho i cud just b the blessed s/d db+hl that makes em overpowered (200 a hit can sting a bit)

HL? nonono :)

Blessed Heal is good, but blessed hybs are pretty useless nowadays for PvP, if your just gunna be an "explorer" then I guess its fine. If your looking at PvP and want some kind of Hybrid, go HL hyb with tl25 shelter and tl10 heal.

Pantho
03-10-06, 00:47
Mmmmk then guys -

Blessed Hybs with Energy beam can be fun, but fun only

Glok
03-10-06, 04:39
If your looking at PvP and want some kind of Hybrid, go HL hyb with tl25 shelter and tl10 heal.That's what I have now (I still haven't LoMed) + DB. I decided to wait and see what KK are gonna do to monks before I waste a couple days LoMing. Hopefully there will be a skillpoint release too and I won't have to. :D

NiMBle
03-10-06, 10:46
That's what I have now (I still haven't LoMed) + DB. I decided to wait and see what KK are gonna do to monks before I waste a couple days LoMing. Hopefully there will be a skillpoint release too and I won't have to. :D

Highly Doubt it :)

Pantho
03-10-06, 10:48
Highly Doubt it :)

Dirus quoted that there would be a high proberbility of a Skill point release, But then again, he is no longer with us -

He went to a better place. (pssst is he working on the 2008 post apoc mmo ^^) j/k btw

DIABLO666
03-10-06, 14:02
Dirus quoted that there would be a high proberbility of a Skill point release, But then again, he is no longer with us -

He went to a better place. (pssst is he working on the 2008 post apoc mmo ^^) j/k btw

i jus wanted to join in quoting ppl.

Tostino
14-11-06, 08:05
Just thought I would chime in on this.

I used to be able to fight 4-6 people at one time on my blessed hybrid, and if no one ran, I would win.

Now I can hardly do a 2v1.

Boo for the blessed heal nerf! :p

Pantho
14-11-06, 08:11
Just thought I would chime in on this.

I used to be able to fight 4-6 people at one time on my blessed hybrid, and if no one ran, I would win.

Now I can hardly do a 2v1.

Boo for the blessed heal nerf! :p

dunno why, but since u posted that, im gonna go lom blessed hyb :)

Glok
14-11-06, 15:29
lol

I've found the bless heal to be pretty nice though haven't tested in PvP.. just from running about on Dusk with those stupid wasteland spiders following me and no poison belt, they can't kill me even 20 of them. Damn I wonder what the 'old' bless heal was like now. :o

Pantho
14-11-06, 16:08
lol

I've found the bless heal to be pretty nice though haven't tested in PvP.. just from running about on Dusk with those stupid wasteland spiders following me and no poison belt, they can't kill me even 20 of them. Damn I wonder what the 'old' bless heal was like now. :o

well, for PVM, try Blessed Heal Group, its the un-nerfed blessed heal :p

CMaster
14-11-06, 16:18
If I reactivate my account anytime before 2.2 I'll test again, but I'm pretty sure a capped TL10 and a capped Blessed did the same last time I tried (test by total HP healed over a single cast, stood up all the time).

Pantho
14-11-06, 17:02
If I reactivate my account anytime before 2.2 I'll test again, but I'm pretty sure a capped TL10 and a capped Blessed did the same last time I tried (test by total HP healed over a single cast, stood up all the time).

i can confirm thats not true Cmaster. my PPU used TL10 and blesed for GR use.

After GR Blessed worked better, even on 500% because of GR. where TL10 capped on GR

Glok
14-11-06, 17:59
well, for PVM, try Blessed Heal Group, its the un-nerfed blessed heal :pOoooh! Here I am with 3x 4slot blessed. Time to build blessed groups I guess. :)

Pantho
14-11-06, 18:03
Ooooh! Here I am with 3x 4slot blessed. Time to build blessed groups I guess. :)

Hey glok,

Ill buy one Glok, plz

gamefreak
14-11-06, 18:18
Last time i fought a blessed hyb with my full conster x-bow PE (now lommed),
i won after about 30mins.
However if you manage to get 255 in all skills you'll be invincible. :p

Glok
14-11-06, 18:57
Hey glok,

Ill buy one Glok, plzSure. I'll start up xfire and you can message me when you can log on. I might be afk, but I check the comp every half hour or so so..

edit: ok I'm in TH sitting right next to you.. you afk mofo. :p

Tostino
15-11-06, 02:03
A while ago there was a video of a pro vs anti op war at Ceres I think it was. Anti was all in the UG, and we lost the op. Pro all came down and after about 5 minutes everyone but me was dead (ppus included) and I lasted another 10 minutes until my longs ran. Still fighting the whole time. There were about 16-17 pro trying to kill me that whole time, but since it was such a small space it was hard for them.

Still to be able to last 10 minutes with EVERYONE on you is pretty damn good.

Oh I miss the old blessed heal :'(

Glok
15-11-06, 02:13
Hey Tostino, I have a setup in char classes forum dedicated to you... you think I (or anyone else) could kill people with the middle pulselaser rifle? (it's the last setup posted in there and yeah I did make it.. :p)

Pantho
15-11-06, 10:48
Hey Tostino, I have a setup in char classes forum dedicated to you... you think I (or anyone else) could kill people with the middle pulselaser rifle? (it's the last setup posted in there and yeah I did make it.. :p)

TL51 Plasma pistol ftw

Glok
15-11-06, 12:11
I like the rifle.. I have a 5 slot xray and a 5 slot fire one. They work fine on warbots might take a while to kill a grim though. As for PvP I haven't been ambushed yet so no idea. :lol:

I need to level int for more wep lore though..

pabz
15-11-06, 17:10
I demand you fix this kk, k thanks bye.

Dogface
15-11-06, 18:38
However if you manage to get 255 in all skills you'll be invincible. :p

lol I'd be careful mentioning those times here :p

I do however remember a certain monk killing a lot of people from Templars at Cycrow.. People used to run when they saw him in local :eek: