PDA

View Full Version : Talking about the old days...

Super Mario
02-09-06, 12:05
I was thinking since our good old pvp server is getting as much use as a condom machine in a convent....

why not make it a kind of nostalga server with old nc1 rules and one off mobs (e.g those mobs that drop kami chips ect.).

Also make it a one slot server...

just a thought

Super M

Ka0s^
02-09-06, 12:09
they should just pu the old NC1 servers back up at a cheaper price. Watch all the vets turn up then ;)

gamefreak
02-09-06, 12:11
they should ban monks on this server too

MrDomino
02-09-06, 13:51
a great deal of the vets complain about the lack of new content

what makes you think that everyone is going to come swooping back if they reopen nc1?

like many people have said, the good memories of nc1 cloud all of the bugs, etc. that were in it

plus, kk has said many times before that nc1 is discontinued and will not be coming back so it's obviously a waste of time to keep making threads on it

RogerRamjet
02-09-06, 13:53
I was always under the impression there was to be a classic NC1 server, which, if it didnt cost too much too run, would attract a fair share of old NC1 players.

eprodigy
02-09-06, 20:31
like many people have said, the good memories of nc1 cloud all of the bugs, etc. that were in it
sounds reasonable, but 99% of those bugs are in still in NC2..

I would actually log in and play NC1.

Ka0s^
02-09-06, 22:35
Well sure there were bugs in NC1, and its true, lots of these bugs still crop up in NC2, however, the game was enjoyable, well populated and less restrictive.

I think my point is valid, as i class myself as a vet from NC.

ROZZER187
02-09-06, 23:08
make neptune an nc1 server

Glok
02-09-06, 23:41
I was always under the impression there was to be a classic NC1 server, which, if it didnt cost too much too run, would attract a fair share of old NC1 players.There is... but if you didn't keep an active NC1 account through all the ... stuff when NC2 was being birthed you don't get to play on it, and you can't get an account for it either. :/

I wonder if jernau is still playing on Uranus.. he never posts at any rate..

Super Mario
03-09-06, 12:33
well i just thought since neptune has a constant pop of 0% why not just try it with the old faction alliances and enemies.

At the end of the day it could just turn out like the pvp server 0% but if anything when your at 0% the only way is up baby.

Also no char transfers everyone starts again with all the safezones and stuff intact. PP1 fights, genrepping to mb not knowing if it was campped, TG canyon fights ect.

(just think of all the people who would come back just to try it)

SuperM

ZoVoS
03-09-06, 15:33
actualy a server where monks were whiped out with some genetic bug would be great =]