PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing happened on the way to C2P...

Glok
02-09-06, 07:53
I open the NC launcher to resubscribe, hit the C2P site from there, close that shit and reopen the launcher, and log on. LOL

retr0n
02-09-06, 07:58
You sure you didn't complete the payment?
Maybe you should check your inbox and/or balance :)

Glok
02-09-06, 08:02
Beats me I'll check tomorrow. Logging in 5 minutes after resubbing was nice though.

Nidhogg
02-09-06, 16:30
/me bookmarks this thread for future reference. :p

N

Glok
02-09-06, 16:37
Well, no charge yet, monday? I'm not out of the bush yet, I updated my CC details in the interim..(before resubbing of course) hope they don't blow any neurons over that. :D

unreal
02-09-06, 17:09
The second to last time I resubscribed took me just 51seconds, including the time it took me to remember my Click2Gay details (Third password lucky :p Pwnt.).

Glok
07-09-06, 03:49
Those dudes are insane. It's been 5 days now and no charge. 2 days ago I sent an email requesting that they use the new CC details I submitted, they reply asking for a scan of my card. Um ok, I don't have a scanner (weird I know) but I do have a cameraphone. Oh my shaky hands won't let me take a clear picture.. 5 tries later I have one, send it off.

But.. I wanted the billing date right at the beginning of the month to preempt any money crunches. Wankers. At least I can still log in.

Apocalypsox
07-09-06, 06:00
same here glok >_> about the time of month thing. only thing now is i totally blanked it out and now all my good chars are INACTIVE!!!!! >.< fear apocs nib account *wimpers*

npinchot
07-09-06, 16:52
Those dudes are insane. It's been 5 days now and no charge. 2 days ago I sent an email requesting that they use the new CC details I submitted, they reply asking for a scan of my card. Um ok, I don't have a scanner (weird I know) but I do have a cameraphone. Oh my shaky hands won't let me take a clear picture.. 5 tries later I have one, send it off.

But.. I wanted the billing date right at the beginning of the month to preempt any money crunches. Wankers. At least I can still log in.

I had a pretty good experience with Click 2 Pay recently actually I am surprised to say. I wanted to resubscribe after moving (just finally got my internet hooked up again) and my old CC on c2p is expired so I logged in and put in my new address and card info. Old card & address are still marked as primary billing and there is no button to change the new address & card to primary.

So I called up click 2 pay and told them I had a new card. They asked me for a scan as well. I said "I didn't have to give you a scan when I signed up and used my card, why do I have to now? My old card is expired and I need to use a new one. I can order pizza online for more money without as much of a hassle, gimme a break. Isn't there anything you can do to help me? I just want to resubscribe to Neocron, it's like 15 freakin dollars come on there must be something you can do." (This is the short version by the way, I actually talked with the lady for more like 15 minutes).

So to get to the point of this post, after about the 3rd time I said Neocron she was actually listening because she said "oh did you say you are trying to subscribe to Neocron?" I was like ya I just told you that a bunch of times. So then she said "I'll switch over your card details I didn't realize you are a Neocron customer."

So KK must have bitched at them or something about making it so hard on us. Or maybe I just got lucky and the lady was tired of hearing me talk after 15 minutes. Either way I must rate that c2p experience as good (not great cause she fought me for so long on changing the card but in the end she helped me).

Nidhogg
07-09-06, 19:34
The single biggest cause of problems with C2P is when people attempt to create an account with them directly through their website. When you do that you go through the full-on industrial-strength sign-up procedure which invariably causes problems. C2P have an arrangement with 10t (and hence us) such that the Neocron signup is much more "lightweight", but in order for them to flag you as a Neocron customer you must access their signup procedure via our launcher panel.

If you contact them by phone please state clearly that you are a Neocron customer early on.

N

Pantho
07-09-06, 20:26
The single biggest cause of problems with C2P is when people attempt to create an account with them directly through their website. When you do that you go through the full-on industrial-strength sign-up procedure which invariably causes problems. C2P have an arrangement with 10t (and hence us) such that the Neocron signup is much more "lightweight", but in order for them to flag you as a Neocron customer you must access their signup procedure via our launcher panel.

If you contact them by phone please state clearly that you are a Neocron customer early on.

N

Ill beg to differ that one nid-

When i first used C2P , Launcher would not accept my CC details . I phoned them up, they told me to sign up on the main website ....

5 minutes and sorted though -

I must be one of the lucky ones.... :) - Never had a problem with C2P, and i love the instant re-activation even at night

Nidhogg
07-09-06, 20:41
Beg all you like. :p My advice is to use the link on the launcher.

N

npinchot
07-09-06, 22:36
Ill beg to differ that one nid-

When i first used C2P , Launcher would not accept my CC details . I phoned them up, they told me to sign up on the main website ....

5 minutes and sorted though -

I must be one of the lucky ones.... :) - Never had a problem with C2P, and i love the instant re-activation even at night

I had the same problem when I first signed up trying to put my credit card in, tried more than 1 too from a different bank. Called up & they said sign up through the c2p site and then log in from NC launcher instead of tryin to create c2p account through there and everything worked that way.

Dribble Joy
07-09-06, 23:01
I now also have a slight issue....

My debit card that was used for NC expired so my account de-activated on the 29th.
Thing is... I don't know my C2P username or pw, so I dunno how I can change this.
I've mailed accounts about it though.

:edit
Found out the UN and PW, but now have no idea about how to re-activate, I can add a card, but dunno how to tell them to use it and re-start my NC account.

npinchot
08-09-06, 00:22
I now also have a slight issue....

My debit card that was used for NC expired so my account de-activated on the 29th.
Thing is... I don't know my C2P username or pw, so I dunno how I can change this.
I've mailed accounts about it though.

:edit
Found out the UN and PW, but now have no idea about how to re-activate, I can add a card, but dunno how to tell them to use it and re-start my NC account.
You gotta call to get the card switched and say that you are using C2P for a Neocron subscription be polite and persist and ask that they change the new card to the primary and explain that your old one expired. As for re-starting NC if your subscription to NC wasn't cancelled then you don't have to re-subscribe. If it was cancelled then just log into the launcher and click Your Accout and pick the button that says Reactive with C2P or somethin like that. If you don't have a button for Reactivate with C2P then that means C2P cancelled your subscription on "not good terms" (i.e. cause your card expired) and I'm pretty sure you're screwed and can't use them any more & you gotta use PBC (or maybe you gotta email accounts@nc to get that fixed if that's the case). Hope that helps man.

Dribble Joy
08-09-06, 02:01
It says Subscription status:

Nothing. It's blank.

Undernieth it says I have to talk to c2p to reenable the account, under that it says I can re-activate a closed account using PBC.

Gonna wait to see what accounts say, but probably no more C2P wanting to deal with me.
How does PBC work? The problem I also have is that my bank account isn't in the healtiest state (student, fresh monies when I start term in a few weeks time) and I get the feeling they will tell me where to go when Barclays tells them they won't give them money. Does PBC take CCs? At least untill I get the next loan payment.

npinchot
08-09-06, 04:19
It says Subscription status:

Nothing. It's blank.

Undernieth it says I have to talk to c2p to reenable the account, under that it says I can re-activate a closed account using PBC.

Gonna wait to see what accounts say, but probably no more C2P wanting to deal with me.
How does PBC work? The problem I also have is that my bank account isn't in the healtiest state (student, fresh monies when I start term in a few weeks time) and I get the feeling they will tell me where to go when Barclays tells them they won't give them money. Does PBC take CCs? At least untill I get the next loan payment.
I've seen people say you can do CC with PBC. I heard Paynova. Also maybe check out ewallet? I've never tried either of them. Good luck bro :)