PDA

View Full Version : Thought id post this, see your oponions. apple

Pantho
31-08-06, 17:30
http://bradhicks.livejournal.com/264549.html#cutid1

Dribble Joy
31-08-06, 17:41
Is that the BradSTL guy? He was a bit of a peen to be frank.

Similar to his 'guides' (that for some reason are still up in the n00b section) a swathe of information is downright incorrect.
Epics being far better than regular weapons? WoC armour being uber?

I also like the way he doesn't use terms like PPU or APU but 'inquisitor' and 'field medic'.

retr0n
31-08-06, 17:51
I think he means rares, not epics.... But he's a bit off with the WoC being 2 times
better then normal rares...

Although, any way you turn it, life was more fun without the swirly.

Dribble Joy
31-08-06, 18:13
I think he means rares, not epics.... But he's a bit off with the WoC being 2 times
better then normal rares...

Although, any way you turn it, life was more fun without the swirly.
I'd disagree... but meh :p.

Conduit
31-08-06, 21:52
Is that the BradSTL guy? He was a bit of a peen to be frank.

Similar to his 'guides' (that for some reason are still up in the n00b section) a swathe of information is downright incorrect.
Epics being far better than regular weapons? WoC armour being uber?

I also like the way he doesn't use terms like PPU or APU but 'inquisitor' and 'field medic'.

I mostly found Brad's posts informative, intelligent, helpful and well written. He obviously spent a lot of his own free time, both in-game and on the forum, trying to help out the community & improve the game which for a time he clearly liked a lot.

Funnily enough I never saw him make unnecessary, snide remarks at people who weren't here to defend themselves either :rolleyes:

Pantho
01-09-06, 08:11
Dirbble Joy, wasnt being snide, He was merly postin his opinion , Read the title lol.

And as for not here to defend himself. He was active on the forums less than a week ago .

Not WANTING to maybe

Riddle
01-09-06, 13:15
Well nailed the Monkocron issue ;)

CMaster
01-09-06, 13:22
The man contributed a lot to this game, and generally seemed a fairly nice person. He also has some good ideas, although he tends to see (and write) Tsunami as almost angelic.

However, as DJ says he is frequently wrong. There are several innaccuracies in his new player guides and this latest LJ post is wildely out on several counts, although that can possibly be slightly excused due to a long absence. However his whole point about epic weapons is flawed. If two firle spies fight, one with the Tangent Epic rifle and the other with a Perfect Healing Light Constructed by MrPlayerConstructor I sure as hell know who my money is on - and it isn't the one who hasn't needed other players.

Perhaps he'll be back post balancing. I'm not sure he'd find a place though unless populations as a whole rise.