PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Huge MMO Scams in EVE-Online

-FN-
31-08-06, 01:45
http://mmorpg.qj.net/Biggest-scam-in-EVE-Online-history/pg/49/aid/62826

Thought they were pretty funny - probably wouldn't be so if I were a victim.

Jodo
31-08-06, 03:08
The link doesn't work for me. :confused:
"DB Error: connect failed"

CMaster
31-08-06, 03:10
DB Error: connect failed

Hilarious

Pantho
31-08-06, 03:32
Seems to be QJ.net#s fault...

i found a google Cache

http://66.249.93.104/search?q=cache:Ha1L83SKpPAJ:mmorpg.qj.net/Biggest-scam-in-EVE-Online-history/pg/49/aid/62826+mmo+scam&hl=en&gl=uk&ct=clnk&cd=1

unreal
31-08-06, 03:48
Those people got served. Their own fault for giving away their credits.

Nidhogg
31-08-06, 03:49
Those people got served. Their own fault for giving away their credits.
Seconded. You have to be careful.

N

Apocalypsox
31-08-06, 04:13
This is what makes a game fun if ya ask me. Total open-endness. Although i do beleive that stealing such a sum is wrong, i still might attempt IBON for those of you that remember my crazy scheme.

Spanks
31-08-06, 07:02
This is what makes a game fun if ya ask me. Total open-endness. Although i do beleive that stealing such a sum is wrong, i still might attempt IBON for those of you that remember my crazy scheme.

Well, there's the problem that's its kinda not "open ended" all the way. It works up to the point where the crook scams the creds, but it doesnt go all the way to the scammer getting busted, credits sctripped from him, balls cut off and then getting thrown into the slammer with a pair of horny 150kg crack sucking truckers.

Of course, you can kill the bad guy, but then he just respawns and keeps laughing.

eprodigy
31-08-06, 07:26
that this kind of thing is possible is what makes eve great..

if i could survive without constant action eve is what I'd play...

carecare
31-08-06, 08:48
As we speak i'm transfering the clanfunds of clan DOY into my personal one man clan.......

Pantho
31-08-06, 08:55
As we speak i'm transfering the clanfunds of clan DOY into my personal one man clan.......

you wish

giga191
31-08-06, 09:51
should the developers step in and intervene when extreme things like this happen? :wtf: why the f**k should they step in? no hacks were used to do this, and it's just part of the game. if players don't like the way other players play then go kill them or something.

Brammers
31-08-06, 12:34
I hear about this a week ago. "Holy crap how many ISK?". was my first reaction.

The short version is, the player set up a pyramid selling scheme, and when it saturated, the player walked away with 700 BILLION ISK. That amont would buy you a fleet of Titans ships. (Titan's cost about 15 billion each, and take years to train to fly them)

Someone asked why CCP didn't interfere, well for a start it was perfectly within the rules of the game, the player didn't exploit the game. All the player did was Persuade players to invest in a bank, which the game world design allows.

Some players spotted it was a pyramid selling scheme, and shouted (Quite rightly) it's a scam. Others foolishly invested in the Eve Investment Bank, and lost their money.

Like Neocron, Eve has the same warning. Be careful who you trade with.

rob444
31-08-06, 12:45
Rofl, makes me want to sign up and start a bank ;).

solid-rock
31-08-06, 12:50
Aaah the glory of an economics intensive game...

nobby
31-08-06, 12:57
I played for ages but never knew I could start a bank :(

rob444
31-08-06, 13:45
I tried the game for 14 days, went as a researcher. I got bored after one day :(.

retr0n
31-08-06, 14:13
Why would they interfere. This kind of publicity costs alot of money, and they
are getting it for free...

solid-rock
31-08-06, 14:22
I tried the game for 14 days, went as a researcher. I got bored after one day :(.

You dont specialize in even like you do in nc. Ofcourse youll get bored of only researching its a largely autmated process. Thats the beuty of eve though you can handle the entire production process yourself and still be able to do combat.

John Bushido
31-08-06, 15:22
man, every time i hear a story like this (its probably the second big thing that happens in eve) it makes me wanna play this game......

but im not sure if i can spend so much time it needs to get on top of one the big alliances

Spanks
31-08-06, 15:23
Have to agree.. even if Neocron has a somewhat steep learning curve, its nothing compared to EVE. You really need a friend to show you the ropes and you probably get the hang of the basics in one or 2 months. To play the game at least somewhat effectively, takes about 1-1.5 years.

RogerRamjet
31-08-06, 15:51
God, those people are my heroes.

mehirc
31-08-06, 16:28
There is absolutely nothing good about it because it damages the game and the community. People playing the game with the intention to damage someone, and thats nothing else, is imho a break of the rules of conduct. But I know that it is a matter of opinion.

I don't understand why people play like this and have only fun in ruining others fun and gaming experience. It's not really part of the game.

John Bushido
31-08-06, 18:00
why not? all actions has been carried out without any violation of the game mechanics or the RoC.....

retr0n
31-08-06, 18:04
There is absolutely nothing good about it because it damages the game and the community. People playing the game with the intention to damage someone, and thats nothing else, is imho a break of the rules of conduct. But I know that it is a matter of opinion.

I don't understand why people play like this and have only fun in ruining others fun and gaming experience. It's not really part of the game.

Wait...
You have to take resposibility for your own actions. If you gave money over to
another player, and he steals it, it's your fault, not his.

It's the same as going into a zone where you can get killed, then dying to a
PKer. Upon dying you drop a 5 slot ultimated holy lightning because you had
it in slot 7. It took you 2 years to acquire. Who's fault is it?

solid-rock
31-08-06, 19:32
Well if anyones thinking of beating the learning curve in eve im considering reactivating my acount (again). I could teach some new comers and who knows maybe we could form a fleet of nc players in EVE. If we can stick together on drawball why not EVE?

Scaramanga
31-08-06, 20:31
That man is my hero.

LiL T
31-08-06, 20:39
I had been watching this so called bank on the eve forums, so many people investing into it, I knew it was gonna be a fucking scam people are so dumb. People are still investing there isk into these things even after 2 of them have been scam and lol at all the whining about it, people saying he should be taken to court and shit :lol:

nobby
31-08-06, 20:40
didn't it say that the ISK stolen for worth $170,000 ?

If so, I thought you wasn't allowed to sell ISK

LiL T
31-08-06, 20:46
didn't it say that the ISK stolen for worth $170,000 ?

If so, I thought you wasn't allowed to sell ISK

Your not allowed to sell isk but if it were sold it would be about $84,000

/edit buying game time cards with isk is allowed and with 600 billion... thats like 450 years of eve game time card 0.o

based on the normal value of a 30 day game time card 110 million is he could buy 9 game time cards for every billion, a total of 5400 30 day cards. He could pay for 5400 people to play eve for a month ...

mehirc
01-09-06, 01:19
Wait...
You have to take resposibility for your own actions. If you gave money over to
another player, and he steals it, it's your fault, not his.

It's the same as going into a zone where you can get killed, then dying to a
PKer. Upon dying you drop a 5 slot ultimated holy lightning because you had
it in slot 7. It took you 2 years to acquire. Who's fault is it?

As i said its the intention in playing a game and such one is only destructive. I also said that the roc are a matter of opinion, and thats my opinion. To hit the game and the community is really nothing you can admire, its also no big deal to sneak into clans and gain confidence if you are no big idiot, really want it and have the time.

If you want you can compare the bank to the PK, its really dumb to give money away without counting on loosing all. I was more talking about the other story which is really a different kind of game these people play.

jini
01-09-06, 06:04
If there is no direct connection of isk to real cash, as is happening for instance in second life and entropia, then how come 400B isk is something like 170k $?

If this guy tries selling his isk for game time, then simply the company needs to take legal action against him, for losing customers. I bet they will find a law hole and frame him, it's already suspicious as it is.

Furthermore, these games has just gone very far. They are games and as such they must have some security features to avoid stuff like this from happening. I bet EVE is now building those features, because it doesnt like the damage this dude did to her. I mean building trust for one year? come on! It's definitely EVE's fault

Shujin
01-09-06, 06:31
If anyone wants me to send them a buddy code just give me a Pm.
If anyone is already in the game and lookin for a corp to join or need some help gettin into the game PM me, or Eve mail or convo me in game.

if you wanna talk in person, come on our
TS: 70.85.132.98:8853 (pword: letmein )

rawrar

eLcHi
01-09-06, 12:37
If there is no direct connection of isk to real cash, as is happening for instance in second life and entropia, then how come 400B isk is something like 170k $?

If this guy tries selling his isk for game time, then simply the company needs to take legal action against him, for losing customers. I bet they will find a law hole and frame him, it's already suspicious as it is.

There IS a direct connection between ISK and real cash.

Selling Gametime-Cards for ISK is entirely legal and does even happen in the official forums. In EvE even character sales are legal (Account sales are NOT!). You can buy characters for insane amounts of ISK or for real money. CCP charges 20 euros to move a character to another account. Thats why it`s legal.

And there is a free EvE trial available.

And yes, EvE is very hard to get into - but once you got the basics its a wonderful game with new stuff to explore around every corner. And the Economy is just unbelievably big.

carecare
01-09-06, 12:47
Criminals like that add to the atmosphere and realism of the game.

Torg
01-09-06, 13:42
you need to "level up" for months before you could play with the big boys in eve.

anyways. i played it for 6 or 7 months, then gave away my battleship, tech2-frigates, domination loot, everything. reason there are no people in eve. just ships. which is boring.

ZoVoS
01-09-06, 14:07
thats the kinda thing that is gona land me in prison oneday for doing in hte real world ^_^

solid-rock
01-09-06, 16:52
If anyone wants me to send them a buddy code just give me a Pm.
If anyone is already in the game and lookin for a corp to join or need some help gettin into the game PM me, or Eve mail or convo me in game.

if you wanna talk in person, come on our
TS: 70.85.132.98:8853 (pword: letmein )

rawrar

You dont acually need a buddy code to get into the trial. The buddy system is just for hazzling your friends into playing. And you can win stuff if your lucky. I won some high end gear with the buddy system but unfortunately id canceled my acount 5 months earlyer...

jini
01-09-06, 16:55
There IS a direct connection between ISK and real cash.

Selling Gametime-Cards for ISK is entirely legal and does even happen in the official forums. In EvE even character sales are legal (Account sales are NOT!). You can buy characters for insane amounts of ISK or for real money. CCP charges 20 euros to move a character to another account. Thats why it`s legal.

And there is a free EvE trial available.

And yes, EvE is very hard to get into - but once you got the basics its a wonderful game with new stuff to explore around every corner. And the Economy is just unbelievably big.
So, this is where lawyers and courts come to play then.
For the moment its not that big, but you don't know if there's a sue under way... and where threre's a sue underway, then what is legal and what's not is in question

eprodigy
01-09-06, 17:37
i am certain theres a TOS containing some legal talk about in game cash being their property or something to prevent that.

not to mention the fact that a suit in this case is pretty ridiculous on it's face.

there is NO difference between getting cash by mining or working for corporations then stealing from people in game it is all part of the game equally.

jini
01-09-06, 18:40
You can never tell what they hold for their case, and I bet there is some violation of intellectual property here. For instance I can't just go without licence and start selling game time.

As for he difference yes, there is huge difference. You dont produce anything gaming. Its just 0s and 1s. But with working you produce and advance society, pay taxes and so on so on. So they have a lot of reasons to sue them.

Shujin
02-09-06, 04:11
You dont acually need a buddy code to get into the trial. The buddy system is just for hazzling your friends into playing. And you can win stuff if your lucky. I won some high end gear with the buddy system but unfortunately id canceled my acount 5 months earlyer...
I think that the non-buddy one is 7-day, or at least it was for a while, while the buddy is 14-day. I just remember see'ing alot of bitching about it on the forums saying it didnt make sense. So maybe they changed it back to both being 14-day trials.

james_finn
02-09-06, 13:16
If anyone wants to jump in at the deep end in EvE then I am the CEO of a large corporation with a lot of ex (and current NC players in) we are part of a large alliance, and have regular PvP. We will also help you train, and can give you some pvp practise.

Either contact me ingame : Delphi Denon
Join Channel: JFL-Recruit

or chat on our forums http://jfl.milhousehasyou.com (http://jfl.milhousehasyou.com/)

Delphi

http://igb.nelak.net/images/sig/jfl-shift.jpg

RogerRamjet
02-09-06, 14:08
The space-battle element sounds great on EVE, but i dont think i can be bothered spending al the time getting a good ship/lvls etc.

Can you get Star Destroyers? :p

Spanks
02-09-06, 14:41
You "level up" in EVE even when offline. In fact, you level just as fast being online or offline or hunting or exploring your own hangar in a station.

james_finn
02-09-06, 14:58
skills are real time, theres no grinding, and to be ready to play some role in a fleet engagement (around 20 ships a side) then all you need is a couple of months, of some dedicated training.

I'd say try it, because I find time to play nc and eve.

Delphi

RogerRamjet
02-09-06, 15:01
Hmm, i might do, but im going to Uni in 3 weeks, so money/time/connection is dubious at the moment, but i will get back to you.

Foo
02-09-06, 17:59
This is the game im currently playing , and this scam well what can i say . No one knows the exact amount he got , but most say around 790billion isk (which is a hell of alot of isk) . I applaud the guy whole hartedly he did well , but there was loads of tell tale signs early on (Was a reason me and non of my corp m8s invested) but ppl just kept investing .

But scams in genral in eve are kinda comon place , ppl have moved on now its old news its just funny how this one made it onto all the sites etc on the net.

As for eve , its a great game some one you guys might be familar with mr Ginger Magician . He used to reside in the system next to one me and corp m8s hung out in , allways pking ppl from 200k range etc , thinking he was "leet" . That was untill he killed the guy and this guy came with his corp and drove little ms ginger running to the hills with his corp m8s.
Not sure where he resides now , but i miss him :| used to be fun to look at the map and see "Ships destroyed in last hour" and see a big huge blob on the sector next to *Bei*.

***Edit btw delphi , what alliance are you in ?***

RogerRamjet
02-09-06, 18:32
If Ginger plays EVE, i'm joining.

solid-rock
02-09-06, 20:14
If theres already a corp of nc players in eve i might just have to reactivate :P.

Heavyporker
02-09-06, 21:32
Man... I got to admit I'm intrigued at the idea of playing Eve... especially with NC players.

LiL T
02-09-06, 21:48
If Ginger plays EVE, i'm joining.

He does i seen this ginger guy yesterday, all flashing red at a gate .

I'm laughing at these people bringing real life law into this, its a game the isk is not allowed to be sold for real life cash its against the TOS, you can't buy characters for real life cash. You can only buy characters with isk and its protected buy CCP because it involves real life cash to do the transfer, you can use game time cards to sell for isk. That is also protected by CCP, but an ingame scam which uses the game machanics, is not real life crime :wtf: if the guy had hacked peoples accounts and got the isk then it would be.

If people could sue over something like this, then me and my corp would all be charged with genocide, mass murder, robbery, destruction of property and war crimes.

james_finn
03-09-06, 01:32
we are one of the three corps in SHIFT alliance, currently not a hige alliance, but were growing in numbers and have plans to carve a bit of 0.0 for ourselves. Advantage to a smaller alliance is less hassles, and also more chance to get to know everyone!

HP you'd be welcome to come and join JfL :) (Same goes for the rest of you!)

LiL T
04-09-06, 01:17
The confession video from the guy behind the scam

http://dl.qj.net/index.php?pg=12&fid=9542&catid=476

Dentara rast is his main character, have spoken to the guy in game in the past my corp and his corp where friendly with each other and probably still are.

SorkZmok
04-09-06, 14:16
The space-battle element sounds great on EVE, but i dont think i can be bothered spending al the time getting a good ship/lvls etc.

Can you get Star Destroyers? :pI tried it for about a month. It's pretty neat, looks great and it's simply amazing how much there is to do.

But leveling is way to slow, to really get into pvp you would need months of training. And there's no way to increase leveling speed, so you will always be behind people that are playing longer than you. That's what made me quit again. :(

Brammers
04-09-06, 15:00
But leveling is way to slow, to really get into pvp you would need months of training. And there's no way to increase leveling speed, so you will always be behind people that are playing longer than you. That's what made me quit again. :(

I agree it takes a while to train skills, but to get a main set of skills, takes a few months.

Also there is a way to increase leveling speed. 1st way is to train your learning skills which give additions to your main attibutes, such Memory, Intelligence, Willpower, Charisma and Perception. These attribues only effect how fast you train a skill, and are permament.

The 2nd way is to get implants that give you bonuses to your main arributes, but you loose them if you get podded.

For the none EvE players here, when someone blows your ship up, you go into your pod, but players can choose to blow your pod up. If that happens you transfer to your clone with your skills intact, but you have to buy a clone first!

Edit: Hi Solid Rock! ;)

solid-rock
04-09-06, 15:01
There is a way of increasing leveling speeds. Its called learning skills. They increase your atributes and thus the training speed of the skills that depend on these atributes.

james_finn
04-09-06, 15:58
the fact that you are "always behind the older players" with regards to pvp is actually not true. The way the skills are made is that there is an exponential decrease of the effective ness of the skills. So for example to get to Gunnery 1 it would take 10 minutes that would give 5% more damage, but to get to Gunnary 5 it still only gives 5% damage, but takes around 10 days (numbers not true there off the top of my head).

This means that yes there will be a gap between the damage and speed of your ship compared to the person your fighting, but it will be less than you expect.

eprodigy
04-09-06, 17:38
Plus, you can specialize first and train specific areas. You could concentrate on cruiser pvp skills and pilot your particular ship config the best anyone possibly could.

Players that have been playing a long time can just do a lot more different things.

Apocalypsox
04-09-06, 17:47
lawl. Commorant with CPU and power upgrades weilding a 120mm railgun and 5 miners is 4tw. never fuck with my asteroid field.

eLcHi
05-09-06, 16:13
Yes, Ginger Magician is around in EvE and yes i`ve seen a few forum threads with people laughing at him ;)

I did meet Lil T ingame - Friendly "Yarrrrr" from the Egghelende Pirates ;)

Thing with leveling and PvP is not as bad as people put it here on the forums.

Yes, do be very good at PvP you have to train a lot. But Even a month old newbie is able to help out a Fleet operation. A fleet is not going to consist of big ships only. Small ships are needed too to pin down enemies n stuff. Big ships have trouble hitting smaller ships etc.

And it all depends on how you setup the modules on your ship etc. Even a 3 year old veteran can only watch his ship getting destroyed if he cant get away and is unable to target his attackers. There are countless tactics and counter-tactics etc.

Itīs like in NC - even a PPU can die quickly when caught with his pants (buffs) down ... and in EvE there is (imho) lots of possibilities to be caught off guard ;)

"Lets try this new ship and setup on the NPC mobs in that Asteroid Belt"
*piew piew piew*
"Ah, now this doesn`t look too bad"
*Frigate jumps in* *starts targeting me*
"Wtf ? A Frigate ? I`ll show him manners attacking me in my cruiser"
*Frigate starts to shoot me and prevents me from getting away*
"Damn, the Frigate is too fast, my guns don`t seem to hit it"
*three cruisers and two frigates warp in, start to target me*
"Oh shit, time to get out"
*You are beeing warp scrambled*
"Fuck!"
*boom*

On that note - Pirates aren`t always friendly to each other ;)

Heavyporker
05-09-06, 21:21
I see that the startup cost is $20, but what's the monthly fee? I can't seem to find it on the official Eve page.

Foo
05-09-06, 22:42
if you wanna try it , send me a pm with your email and ill send a buddy key out. thats 14days free trial no c/c details req.

Asurmen Spec Op
05-09-06, 22:44
Just another lesson to know who you make your friends.

Heavyporker
05-09-06, 22:46
Score! NC peeps are good peeps.

Asurmen Spec Op
06-09-06, 00:16
Score! NC peeps are good peeps.
I'd trust heavy with my soul and my droms.

RogerRamjet
06-09-06, 00:40
Yes, Ginger Magician is around in EvE and yes i`ve seen a few forum threads with people laughing at him ;)

I did meet Lil T ingame - Friendly "Yarrrrr" from the Egghelende Pirates ;)

Thing with leveling and PvP is not as bad as people put it here on the forums.

Yes, do be very good at PvP you have to train a lot. But Even a month old newbie is able to help out a Fleet operation. A fleet is not going to consist of big ships only. Small ships are needed too to pin down enemies n stuff. Big ships have trouble hitting smaller ships etc.

And it all depends on how you setup the modules on your ship etc. Even a 3 year old veteran can only watch his ship getting destroyed if he cant get away and is unable to target his attackers. There are countless tactics and counter-tactics etc.

Itīs like in NC - even a PPU can die quickly when caught with his pants (buffs) down ... and in EvE there is (imho) lots of possibilities to be caught off guard ;)

"Lets try this new ship and setup on the NPC mobs in that Asteroid Belt"
*piew piew piew*
"Ah, now this doesn`t look too bad"
*Frigate jumps in* *starts targeting me*
"Wtf ? A Frigate ? I`ll show him manners attacking me in my cruiser"
*Frigate starts to shoot me and prevents me from getting away*
"Damn, the Frigate is too fast, my guns don`t seem to hit it"
*three cruisers and two frigates warp in, start to target me*
"Oh shit, time to get out"
*You are beeing warp scrambled*
"Fuck!"
*boom*

On that note - Pirates aren`t always friendly to each other ;)

Oh man, sounds so good.

eLcHi
06-09-06, 10:00
Uh, the game is 12,99€ a month i think.

The 20€ for the first time include 30 days play time.

Tsukasa
06-09-06, 17:51
I have been playing eve for about a year now, and it is one of the better mmos out there

solid-rock
07-09-06, 08:41
Indeed. And its always getting bigger. I remember when i started playing there whas 4 ship classes. Now weve got 22.

Foo
07-09-06, 16:40
With more coming in Kali patch !.

4/9/2006

A dream come true

EVE Online realizes its goal of 30k simultaneous users

There was much to celebrate at the CCP office in Reykjavik today. In addition to the birthdays of CEO Hellmar's daughter who turned three and producer Oveur, who turned "thirty something," shouts of joy rose up at 19:36 GMT as 30,538 EVE Online capsuleers zoomed their way into history by setting a new concurrent user record of over thirty-thousand simultaneous users on the Tranquility server.

eLcHi
08-09-06, 11:30
Here`s a post about PvP in EvE and some misconceptions generally associated with it.

Myths and Questions of Eve PvP (http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=390834)

giga191
08-09-06, 11:38
eve is star trek

Heavyporker
08-09-06, 12:50
As I started downloading the Eve client... I was struck by a thought...

how stable is Eve? Is it crash prone like NC? If it is... I'm going to cry.

Brammers
08-09-06, 13:01
As I started downloading the Eve client... I was struck by a thought...

how stable is Eve? Is it crash prone like NC? If it is... I'm going to cry.

Very stable. I think I've had 2 or 3 crashes/lockups in the time I've been playing it. (4 months)

EvE has a downtime each day between 11 and 12GMT. I don't know what they do, but I suspect it's to reboot the servers and keep things stable.

A little tip on patch day, have a long skill training as sometimes patching doesn't always go to plan on the servers.

rob444
08-09-06, 13:07
As I stated before, I tried the trial for EVE and found it boring, mainly because I had no friends :(. But the game was very interesting and at the looks of it, it will take a while to learn. I might sign up for EVE when I got a job but I'm not sure yet. Still got other mmorpg/fps' I want to play as well -_-.

Oh the client is very stable, I dont think I crashed once under my trial.

solid-rock
08-09-06, 13:40
EVE is nothing if you dont have anyone to hang with. You can get almost suicidically lonely siting around in black space on your own in EVE.

LiL T
08-09-06, 14:42
Eve PvP

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/TINSA/Wave_of_Mutilation_2.wmv

/edit right click save as

Large video but worth it, one of the best i have seen

Well this next ones not really pvp, its pirating and killing people for their stuff or rather ganking the shit out of them for their stuff. Erm its an old video so some of what you see is not the same no more :)

http://www.eve-files.com/media/corp/BNK/bnk-movie-divx.avi

and thats the corp I'm currently in so thats why i'll post it :)

eprodigy
08-09-06, 16:40
Yes do not play alone. Luckily theres lots of corps that will take new players, many will accept trial players. It really makes the difference.

Tsukasa
08-09-06, 17:00
I think it would be awsome to start a neocorn corp in eve

retr0n
08-09-06, 17:35
Eve PvP

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/TINSA/Wave_of_Mutilation_2.wmv

/edit right click save as

Large video but worth it, one of the best i have seen

Well this next ones not really pvp, its pirating and killing people for their stuff or rather ganking the shit out of them for their stuff. Erm its an old video so some of what you see is not the same no more :)

http://www.eve-files.com/media/corp/BNK/bnk-movie-divx.avi

and thats the corp I'm currently in so thats why i'll post it :)

Sharks with Frickin' Lasers.... that's class..