PDA

View Full Version : payment question

pete777
30-08-06, 03:49
If you sighn up for say six months, how do you keep going after that, i'm using the 10 day free trial, oh, and if I have to pay very month, do I have to use a credit card, because I use mail, and what will happen if I forget, will the account be innactive until I pay?

Glok
30-08-06, 04:01
You can't pay by mail.

pete777
30-08-06, 14:39
what do you mean? i sighned up.

Dabbler
30-08-06, 15:35
With PayByCash you can pay by mail with a personal check or cash.

If you forget to pay, your account will become inactive until you pay again.

nellus
30-08-06, 15:45
The automatic way to pay for the game is through Click2pay, Some people have had problems with c2p so KK introduced a second payment option which is Pay by cash.

I believe to take this option from the start when opening a new account you will need to drop account@neocron.com an email so they can alter your payment options to allow this. (it would be a good idea to email them anyway with any problems)

If you have signed up with c2p using your credit or debit card then each month, 3 months or 6months whichever way you choose to pay they will automatically take the payment from your account. If you decide to stop playing the game then you need to go into your account at http://ng.neocron.com choose account then put in your username and password to get to your details then choose cancel account.

If you change your mind later on and want to re-activate your account go to the same page ie your account and click on the re-activate account.

Hope this has helped

Nellus

pete777
30-08-06, 23:18
With PayByCash you can pay by mail with a personal check or cash.

If you forget to pay, your account will become inactive until you pay again.
so your saying I could pay for one month, when that time is expired, I can just put another month worths in the mail again? and then I can just keep doing that? And I will have all the stuff I had from the previous months playtime? I won't have to pay for the game again will I?

just to confirm.

EDIT: do I have to o through the registration process again?

pete777
31-08-06, 02:20
or do I just have to put that thing in the letter that the page tells you to do if you don't have a printer, but if i don't want to do that, how do I get to that page that your supposed to print?

Glok
31-08-06, 03:26
This is your first MMO I'm guessing? You keep everything you have as long as you pay the monthly fee (though KK are storing accounts that are over a year old now)

You only pay the game fee once. After that it is just a small charge to keep playing.

edit: don't worry about the page you print out, you don't need it. You do however need to be able to provide details to whatever payment agent you chose.

Pantho
31-08-06, 05:27
wow Glok, u going for Nids job lol

Glok, The Q&A Guy tbh

Glok
31-08-06, 12:38
There are community members that are a lot more helpful than I am... :p

pete777
31-08-06, 23:13
ok just to clarify, I send my money in the mail I get 70 days to play, one free month, ten free days, and the month I pay for. when the 70 days expire my account is inactive untill they recive my payment throgh the mail and I get playtime for another month and I won't lose anything from last time. With the money I have to send a varification or something as glok said, I think that he means I have to write my order number (but I don't know if you only have to do that the first time to pay for the whole game or if I have to do that every time), Account name, and neocron 2 on a slip of paper, and they will know I have an account already in existence and they will give me another month of playtime. And when that months expires I go throgh the process again, and after that month again ect.

is that correct? Ive never played an mmo before, exept for just a couple minutes on WoW.

just want yes or no, if it's not correct can you please say why, thanks!

pete777
03-09-06, 00:15
someone please answer! I really want to PLAY!

Nidhogg
03-09-06, 01:21
The 10 free days comes out of the month - it's not on top. You won't lose anything if your account expires.

I'd contact account@neocron.com for a proper answer but it sounds ok.

N

pete777
03-09-06, 03:33
ok, I just have one more question, how much money do I have to send to them throgh the mail each month? (because I think it includes the paybycash fee too)

pete777
03-09-06, 16:05
ok i'm about to play but I need the answer first.

Darq[Terra]
04-09-06, 06:28
Like Nidhogg said, you need really to contact account@neocron.com to get your questions correctly. I believe if you're doing the pay by cash option, you don't get the 10 free days (Which requires a credit card being put on file), you just go straight into a 30-day subscription. As for the exact cost, it's hard to say because NC is a foreign game and the monthly rates will vary due to exchange rates on US currency (at least this is what I've heard, I've not played long enough myself to hit my 2nd billing month yet).

And to answer your concerns, if your account gets deactivated because they have not received your payment, you will not lose anything, unless you take a few months to pay them and reactivate your account. If that's the case, there's always the chance you could lose your characters (I'm not sure what exactly their retention policy is on inactive accounts, but I see posts on here of people getting their old accounts reactivated after being away for a few years).

Dribble Joy
04-09-06, 06:31
As far as we are aware, no account has been deleted by KK.

pete777
04-09-06, 16:21
kk so should I just send 15$ every month?

pete777
04-09-06, 20:32
seems like abut the right price with the monthly fee and the paybycash fee.