PDA

View Full Version : Need Answers!

pete777
29-08-06, 02:44
1 say I sighned up for one month, at the end of that time can I sighn up for onather month or another six months, ect. AND HOW?

2 does it show how much money you spent on the confermation e-mail

3 I paid 37$ for one month, I think something got messed up, or is that correct?

Glok
29-08-06, 02:52
3 I paid 37$ for one month, I think something got messed up, or is that correct?If you upgraded from NC1 or are a new player then yup that's pretty close.

pete777
29-08-06, 03:38
I didn't, I actually only recently (sp?) found out about this game. I downloaded the 10 day trial thing. oh, and when I get on to the game, when I get to the loading screen with the guy in the mask the game shuts off, or is that supposed to happen because my account is not varified yet? I'd think it would just say, sorry, your account is not activated or something. and is there a link on the confirmation e-mail that I have to fallow to activate my account?

Dribble Joy
29-08-06, 03:47
Contact account@neocron.com to see if anythings up.

If your 10 day trial finished, then you will pay for the first month and the game purchase. As for changing the payment type (1, 3 or 6 months) I think the above mail is also the one you need.

pete777
29-08-06, 04:03
they're no help. but i'm asking if at the end I can pay for another month or whatever, because I don't want to play for 6 and then It's over.

Dribble Joy
29-08-06, 04:09
Check you activation mails, all I can suggest right now.

If there's a problem at the loading screen it might be something else.
Did the black out happen during the trial? Do you get any type of message when you try to login at the moment?

spiritwolf
29-08-06, 13:55
As far as i know there are serval ways to pay.

1. you can pre-pay per 1 month, 3 month etc and when it runs out ur account becomes inactive.

2. you can subscribe, which will take 1 month every month until you cancel your subscription

Im still waiting for my game to arrive via mail so i can play :D , then i can meet you with my new character... I think im gonna go for a sniper Spy :lol:

Tratos
29-08-06, 15:05
Your account will be active once you recieve the confirmation of payment from your payment choice (e.g. Click2Pay) and an e-mail with your password from the Neocron team. Please check any and all spam filters you have on your e-mail account as these tend to catch the automated e-mails from both companies (C2P and KK). If your spam filters have automatically deleted either of those e-mails i think account@neocron.com will be able to help.

If you have downloaded the 10 day free trial it's likly that the $37 is correct which will include the price of the game with one month of subscription (you also get a month free, so your account will be active for 2 months) - at the end of your paid period (2 months by my reconing) you will be automatically billed for the next month untill you either end your subscription (cancel your account) or change payment length (1, 3, 6 months periods).

In regards to your performance issue, do you have any firewalls active on your machine as these can sometimes hault Neocron at the loading screen as it tries to connect to the login server.

Hope that's of some help

pete777
30-08-06, 00:42
so I sighn up for two months, but I can keep going after that, or do I have to subscribe for that? oh and does it show how much you payed on the final confermation E-mail.

do you mean 1 month after the ten days?

I pay throgh the mail, will I have to send 10$ every month to them?