PDA

View Full Version : Copbot Para Query -

Pantho
27-08-06, 03:51
Will this be covered in the balance...

I can see KK doing something sutpid like just making it weeker, but in my opinion it should be removed, and make them do more damage. ALOT more -

But Nid/Any1 id just like to now if i can get a answer.

IS CopBot Para going to the altered/investigated under the Balance project -

Glok
27-08-06, 04:09
Just be happy it's not 'Petrify' or 'stone' like in some games. :p

What was the FF spell? 'Slow' I think, simple name for a simple spell. Damn that was such a nice spell in those games...

I guess just look at it as our version of that... it's supposed to fuck you up. :lol:

Heavyporker
27-08-06, 04:11
LOL...

Well, I must concede that it's extremely, extremely annoying for Copbots to do the para thing, but understandable. I mean, it works perfectly, eh?

Pantho
27-08-06, 04:12
dont you think its a little OTT, I mean,...

"InterCity Raids"

Soon as i duel in plaza 2 i get para'd and cannot move. Yet pro can raid anti, being as there are about 4 gaurds in each sector.

Heavyporker
27-08-06, 04:20
Good lord, I thought we gave up the whole "Who's screwed more this patch, NC or DoY?"

Heh, heh, even after a year I still remember that little sig someone made of

Who's Screwed More: NC <--*-----------> DoY

LOL!

Apocalypsox
27-08-06, 04:52
there might only be 4 guards in each sector pantho...but if yur stealth runs while walkin past one ur fucked :wtf:

StevenJ
27-08-06, 05:53
NC is worth raiding, lots of people in Plaza. DoY is empty... I think that needs to be taken into account when talking about how tough the copbots are.

Dribble Joy
27-08-06, 09:30
The para does seriously suck ball sacks.

IMO:

Bust guards down to lvl 70 and give them dmg appropriate to that lvl, do the same foe copbot but make them lvl 90.

silent000
27-08-06, 10:31
Ive always like the idea about killing copbots and hacking their bodys and getting summit out of them

But yes get that fuking para removed tbh

Dribble Joy
27-08-06, 10:42
Mmmm..... copbot rifles....

No seriously, make copbots drop parts to them. Rec them together and make it like.... tl 95 plasma rifle or something.

aKe`cj
27-08-06, 10:52
Imo they'll have to look at the PvE part as well when doing the balancing - I doubt the changes to the chars offensive/defensive capabilities have no impact on PvE / mob-strength. Perfect chance to REMOVE para from all guard-type NPCs. Including Copbots.

Dribble Joy
27-08-06, 10:54
CM guards don't have para.... perhaps they can make them hit instead.....

Useless goits....

Speedball
27-08-06, 12:16
Will this be covered in the balance...

I can see KK doing something sutpid like just making it weeker, but in my opinion it should be removed, and make them do more damage. ALOT more -

But Nid/Any1 id just like to now if i can get a answer.

IS CopBot Para going to the altered/investigated under the Balance project -

What I DONT understand is that para thing. It's just an anoying thing for everyone who wants to fight.
1) If your doy, you can't come to plaza and fight alone.
2) If your CA you will always see doy's hanging up with a lot of ppu'S to counter the para effect.

Maybe some of you will say that neocron is not a solo game... BUT IT IS NOT AN INDUSTRY, the big difference with other mmo's is that, under nc1, you could fight as you liked to. Op fights with a big army, street fight more on you'r own.
nc1 is better than nc2 for a LOT of people out here (I would say more than 70%), why just destroy everything ? it's a direct question...