PDA

View Full Version : Games convention and KK?

Dribble Joy
23-08-06, 17:08
Que? (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?p=2011856#post2011856)

One is slightly confuzzled as why it's not in the english announcements.
Clearly it being in Liepzig means most of us won't have a clue what's going on, but would be nice to know more about.

Tratos
23-08-06, 17:16
SnowCrash is at the convention for one of the days at the 10T booth and is willing to answer questions about Neocron and such, i think. NC2.1 (i think he means 2.2, lol) isnt far enough along to show at the convention so it's not being shown.

Something to that effect atleast as i understand with my crap GCSE german and google language tools :p lol

Dribble Joy
23-08-06, 17:25
If I had the cash, I'd bimble down and poke him :P.

Alas after over £70 of taxi rides last weekend I think I won't be.

Nidhogg
23-08-06, 18:22
Snow just doesn't want you turning up and throwing things. ;) But yes, he will be rrrepresentin'. :)

N

Pantho
23-08-06, 18:26
Nid, Can you get a translation posted of the Announcment?

Snow just doesn't want you turning up and throwing things. ;) But yes, he will be rrrepresentin'. :)

N
1 R ok, 2 R's Maybe, but 3 is 2 much Nid, GOTO BED!!!

aKe`cj
23-08-06, 18:29
Nid, Can you get a translation posted of the Announcment?

Tratos pretty much summed it up...

Heavyporker
23-08-06, 19:05
Someone take a Beggar Electroshocker and poke Snowcrash into giving us screenies for NC2.2, dammit.

It's been a damn drought. I want details!

Especially on vehicles. THEY MUST BE TWEAKED! Firing fields, combat car, etc etc. $~@#^~##@ bastards!

Tratos
23-08-06, 19:23
The focus of 2.2 (or atleast to my understanding) is now the balance project and vehicles wont be getting a make over in this package and since everything seems to be pretty coding centered around 2.2 thus far, i doubt there's anything to screenshot.

That's atleast how i've personally interprited various annoucements etc from KK.

Heavyporker
23-08-06, 19:38
Dude. Combat car is next to unusable in a practical sense due to some issue with the firing. I'm pretty sure that's rooted in coding.

SnowCrash
23-08-06, 20:17
Someone take a Beggar Electroshocker and poke Snowcrash into giving us screenies for NC2.2, dammit.

You do not really think that I am turning off my Godmode on the GC? :p

The focus of 2.2 (or atleast to my understanding) is now the balance project and vehicles wont be getting a make over in this package and since everything seems to be pretty coding centered around 2.2 thus far, i doubt there's anything to screenshot.

They will get a code wise overhaul not a graphical one, yes. But there will be some nice candies for you in the new storyline package.

Pantho
23-08-06, 20:55
Pantho Like Teh Candy

Skusty
23-08-06, 21:39
"Ah sugar! Oh Honey Honey!"

This seems interesting.

Dribble Joy
23-08-06, 21:45
It's 'Ah, sugar sugar...' actually.

And me want teh candeh. Any possibility of some form of teaser?

Fero
24-08-06, 07:29
Any Eta on next patch or Arrival of test server?
rawr ... give a real time frame please.
hm ... Screenies would be nice, but it is a vague reminder to sore eyes.

Darkana
24-08-06, 07:59
... like a pack of hungry wolves, but I doubt it's feeding time, yet :p