PDA

View Full Version : TH Auction is on and setup is going well! Initial list of items.

Heavyporker
23-08-06, 05:41
For these who are keeping tabs on things...

Three sellers (four, if you count myself) are on board to offer items through me. A general overview of potential items on the list are:

- Ionic Shotgun weapons, Ceres AK47, and high-slotted items.
- An apartment with 6 cabs filled full of unressed techparts.
- Tentatively, trophies will be on offer, along with special items.

I want more people to sell through me! In case you missed it, here are the arrangements of the Auction:

Setup for TH Auction...

(newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2007944)
Here's the terms:

* The auction will take place in the former Merchant Area in TH Sec-3.

* The auction will take place at ~2pm August 26th (Saturdays). People, vote for which of these days you'd prefer, please.

* People are expected to be courteous and quiet (There's other channels than local and Zone, all right? Heck, use the Service channels as a proxy for local chat. It's completely bereft of users.). I ask you all to refrain from using local because with that many people in one area, local is going to drown out offers and bids pretty damn fast. Zone chat is reserved for the auction. Wait until an item is offered before bidding on zone. If bids are not made in Zone chat, they are ignored. For the love of Crahn, don't spam the auction channel.

* People who want to sell things must get in touch with me at storilaos@hotmail.com, listing which items they want to sell, for what starting price, and reserve if any. Items must be turned in to me 1 or 2 hours prior to event.

* Items must stick to terms as outlined:

- It is worth more than 250k, uncommon, and in usable condition. E.G.:
+ We don't want, for example, someone coming up to me with a broken Rhino key hoping to auction it off. Fuck that.
+ We also don't want 0-1 slot non-rare weapons, not even in bulk. Please: high-slotted non-rares or good-condition rare weapons, at minimum. If these rare weapons are 0-1 slotted, for the love of Crahn, set a low bid price.
+ If you have carcasses, please, for the love of Crahn, spend the few bits of wood and metal to make it usable. It's only a couple of minutes if you've got a line on a recycler. If people are paying good money, let's have the courtesy to have it ready upon reciept of money, okay?
+ Bulk techparts: Dude... please... must be 25 or more techparts, and must be in a Tech Haven or Outzone apartment (so that any faction can get to the apartment without being shot by guards!) and in the cabinets. You give me the key, and I shall activate and verify that there are indeed techparts in the apartment. I shall then auction the key. Winner gets the key. Makes everything *much easier* .
+ No armors, unless it's the WoC black and glowy-white PAs.
+ No implants, unless it's MC5 or Kamikaze (*sigh* I wish)
+ No common junk, raw materials, or common itemparts or common blueprints.

* Here's a general list of acceptable items so that people can know the baseline expectation:

- 10x of any recycled special item (must be usable) [Recordable Disc, Empty Book, etc]
- 4-5 slot non-rare weapons/psi modules/hacknet software.
- Good-quality rare weapons/psi modules.
- Ceres / WoC weapons.
- Ionic weapons.
- Trophies (as aforementioned, if you have carcasses, convert into trophies before giving to me!). If common trophy, please, at least 3x (Warbot and Grim trophies are commons, methinks).
- Epics
- Multples of high level vehicles: Rhinos, Heavy Trikes, APCs, Gliders, Hovercarriers, Hoverbombers.
- Minimum of 10x of Kri'Nakh drugs or the super +CON drugs (Amphitdextrite or Iceflash, whatever). If it's common blue drugs, must be at least 249x. No dicking around here, guys, alright?
- WoC armor.
- Multiples of Slotters. (Unless it's Experimental, of which 1x is fine)
- Ultimas.
- Anything special.

* I, the auctioneer, am obligated to keep things moving. Each item has 15 seconds, upon offer, to be bid upon or it will be retracted. Each bid extends the time limit by another 15 seconds, so it can get the best price for the offerer.

* If you gave me items and terms, for the love of Crahn, screenshot it. If you didn't know, F12 is the default 'Take Screenshot' key. Screenshots are saved in Neocron's Shots folder. By all means, come to the auction, and when your item comes up, screenshot the end price if it sells. I shall do so as well (reciept, not end price of sale), but we want proof on both sides of the relationship to minimize trouble. If you have a problem and have no screenshots and I have no records of the problem, you are Shit Out Of Luck.

NAPPER
23-08-06, 05:45
is there going to be a gm ther cos last time i went to one they didnt even sell anything cos everyone kept talking and shit ????

Pantho
23-08-06, 05:52
DROM SEX!

Edit soz

Heavyporker
23-08-06, 06:21
Shh, don't give it all away, Pantho. I said it was an initial overview. Got to start them drooling before you make them sweat with anicipation.

Honestly. I know my business, alright?

NAPPER
23-08-06, 06:26
Shh, don't give it all away, Pantho. I said it was an initial overview. Got to start them drooling before you make them sweat with anicipation.

Honestly. I know my business, alright?

fight fight fight wooooooooooo

Pantho
23-08-06, 06:31
Thar, Edit -lol

Heavyporker
24-08-06, 10:29
Ah, yes, in reponse to a question someone asked:

The time is 2pm EST... that translates to around 7pm GMT.

I hope this clears matters up.

Oh, and more items on the way. They're looking delicious!

Heavyporker
24-08-06, 19:06
Bad news. Someone ran into, erm, account problems and had to withdraw from the auction.

There, as of now, will not be a MC5 chip or as many high slotted techparted rares.

Rest assured that I'm scrambling to make up for this devastating loss.

The Auction is still on!

Pantho
24-08-06, 19:26
Wonder who that as ^^

Heavyporker
25-08-06, 21:38
Major client is back on board!

Amazing special item at the end of the auction, you will NOT believe it! Bring enough money for the whole auction!

Truckloads of difficult-to-get items coming in now!

You do not want to miss this auction!

Heavyporker
26-08-06, 17:35
Auction in 3 hours and change.

You better start getting your money together, guys!

Faid
26-08-06, 18:15
lol I better log in and get you the items I have for the auction :o

Heavyporker
26-08-06, 19:45
I wasn't able to get to Pantho in time, so no MC5s. Other items on sale more than make up for it, though.

Auction begins in 10 minutes.
edit

Someone stepped up with a Herc. There is now officially a MC5 in the auction.

Pantho
26-08-06, 23:41
I wasn't able to get to Pantho in time, so no MC5s. Other items on sale more than make up for it, though.

Auction begins in 10 minutes.
edit

Someone stepped up with a Herc. There is now officially a MC5 in the auction.

I am sorry about that...

I was told some of SC clan members was abusive? Who plz

Heavyporker
27-08-06, 00:26
PM responded to.

The only sad thing about the event is that much didn't sell, or for that sold, didn't sell well, despite some nice stuff being offered.

nobby
27-08-06, 01:50
What was the "special Item" then ?

Heavyporker
27-08-06, 04:04
A master hunter trophy that depicted a Reaperspider getting beat on by a Giant Desert Beast. Very awesome trophy. It went for only 6 million neocredits.

As I said, sad. By rights, should have gone for much more.