PDA

View Full Version : Is the Terminator Quad mission an one-time only thing? Also, comments.

Heavyporker
21-08-06, 22:24
The terminator quad is so fucking sweet, but I must nitpick:

- Holy crap, what a limited field of fire. One would have assumed, from a turret that can turn like 45 degrees, you'd get that much of a firing field, but it's like... 5 degrees. Rather unusable in any pitched fighting situation.

- The aiming on the rockets seems... erratic. I feel that the rockets from the trike are more accurate.

- Surprisingly little armor. I mean, heck, a couple bursts from an Anarchy Aggressor as I drove by took off like 10%. That seriously, seriously concerns me. The title "Terminator" made me think that this would be much more frightening to face in combat, to wit: difficult to stop as one gets ravaged by it.

And a question: Doing the run made me think: are these advanced parts I get occassionally from a hoverbot or something usable for the Terminator quad run? Because that would nicely simplify doing the run again if it was possible. Especially the part about running all the way to that swamp village for Lillian.

CMaster
21-08-06, 22:27
Heavy - its a Scropion Trike with weaker armour and no tail gun. We whinged about that and asked for the promised 30mm cannon when it was realeased. Instead we got the reqs changed from Scrop reqs to tank-drivable.
THe mission is a one off. If you want to know what the hoverbomber parts are for, go back to Knuckles.

Heavyporker
21-08-06, 22:43
I don't know... for novelty values, rockets are a lot cooler than bullets. They also act as homing missles for these annoying flying mobs. *SO* entertaining to watch.