PDA

View Full Version : drawball.com - draw the neocron logo!

Pages : [1] 2

rob444
19-08-06, 22:45
Hello guys, for you who doesn't know what drawball is I'll give you a short brief.

Drawball is, well, a huge ball you can zoom into and draw on the surface. It's based on Flash. Now that might not sound so fun, but you see, it's not only you who is drawing! If you look at the ball for a moment you will see these very nice drawings and some huges ones as well, painted by several people working together. That's where you guys come into the picture :). What about drawing Neocron evolution logo or maybe the reakktor logo on the map in a pretty decent size?

People can be evil and start draw over your picture, but the devs can also lock the surface you are drawing on if they think it's worth it (they save nice drawings and put them in hall of fame and for those who worked on the painting, will be granted unlimited ink).

About the ink. You will start off with 15% ink, it will increase slowly, like 0.1% each 10th minute and from what I've heard, it will regenerate faster the more you paint. So save your ink! You can't fool the system either, it logs your IP so you can't get another 15% ink if you remove those evil cookies. I think it's possible to use a proxy however.

And before you can draw, you have to do a small IQ test ;).

www.drawball.com

Check it out :)

Glok
20-08-06, 03:55
Favorited... now that the thing has gobbled up 3 hours of my life. :p

Not feeling artistic right now though... too tired too inebriated.

Pantho
20-08-06, 04:12
When i got home from work, i failed that test 20+ times...

Randomly click it on my laptop, and realise how retarded i was :)

I realised its a simplr thing, and how stupid i was

Apocalypsox
20-08-06, 07:28
Have we got a start on it yet?

i have expended all my ink on the beginnings of a N -.-

Its about right in the middle. Its a big orange line. HELP ME
WITH IT YEH!

Its alot bigger then it looks when you zoom in. just zoom in on about the middle (a little to the left) once and it will become quite obvious.

Its next to the cartoon face and the Mermaid thing.

nellus
20-08-06, 10:23
Okay youve got me hooked now aswell :D

Am adding slowly.

Wish i had a big ass drum of ink though :p

Apocalypsox
20-08-06, 11:25
lol same here i need more ink >_>

i just wish there was a way to copy a color. i hate trying to find the proper shade.

nellus
20-08-06, 12:00
Hope im drawing in the right place. There appears to be a big ass "n" above the "zeekzeek.com" banner, im filling in the right hand side of this n, but my pens run out again lol :p

Pantho
20-08-06, 12:39
Cant find the N -

Link to it , Bottom left there are links to each part, as you zoom in

rob444
20-08-06, 14:05
Ass pantho said, there's a link below the zoom button you can give us, so we can find it :)

CMaster
20-08-06, 14:10
This http://www.drawball.com/7ezzy75 maybe?

nellus
20-08-06, 14:13
ok i hope ive done this right never linked to anything before hehe

http://www.drawball.com/7faczL4

Well it looks ok :D

look for a browny red "n" centre of the area

Edit: yup thats the one im working on "slowly" Cmaster

rob444
20-08-06, 15:23
That huge N? Nice :D

rob444
20-08-06, 15:38
btw I've confirmed that the painting is in realtime, you can see other paint as well, it's just a bit laggy though.

nellus
20-08-06, 15:39
yup that huge n.

Nobody will miss it :p

Just wish my pen would fill back up quicker it only gets to 0.2% and i draw 2 more lines then i gotta wait again.

Good job im at work so ive got other things to keep me ocupied while it refills :D

rob444
20-08-06, 16:00
Yeah I hate that ink limit too... I'm working on another game logo with a bunch of people atm, when I'm done there I'll come and help :). I hope those rumors about ink regeneration increases the more you paint is true >_<

Animated
20-08-06, 16:22
I got rid of that big yellow L that had appeared on the left part of the N, towards the bottom.

nellus
20-08-06, 16:43
When i get back home on tuesday after work, ill be able to go in with 2 different computers so should get 30% ink to make a big hole in that n or i might start the e if it hasnt already started :D

rob444
20-08-06, 16:51
It goes after IP so I hope those computers don't use the same Internet IP ;)

gamefreak
20-08-06, 16:52
if you can see that fat yellow ball there too, it s possible to overflow the system
http://www.drawball.com/pwgyLh

rob444
20-08-06, 17:10
Overflow the system, what do you mean?

Apocalypsox
20-08-06, 18:29
am i right to asume its the huge red thing that has already been scribbled all over? 8|

rob444
20-08-06, 20:07
Hehe, I noticed it isn't far from the neocron logo and the other logo I'm currently working on, above the gonintendo in the middle, s2games :).

Apocalypsox
20-08-06, 20:29
aye its just below. and someone drew something innapropriate and wrote FA above it. wonder who that coulda been. :lol:

i fix it. :cool:

Glok
20-08-06, 21:08
the other logo I'm currently working on, above the gonintendo in the middle, s2games :).That was trippy. I go to check that out and it starts changing while I'm watching. Someone's working on it. 8|

rob444
20-08-06, 21:23
That was trippy. I go to check that out and it starts changing while I'm watching. Someone's working on it. 8|

Yeah pretty kinky :D, what parts was it that changed? I think I just worked on the outer frames (white/black)

Glok
20-08-06, 21:42
Mostly the grey bar under the text... and cleaning up the text and the area around it.

rob444
20-08-06, 21:49
Hm ok, wasn't me. But now our logo got owned by two huge dots, wtf? How do you even do huge dots? heh

Glok
20-08-06, 22:16
Those dots look like someone made a macro... mousestroke macro or something.

rob444
20-08-06, 22:18
Yeah looks like it. Damn. Someone was nice enough to repair it though, still look bad though :(. Going to save up uber much ink now.

Apocalypsox
20-08-06, 22:49
it actually looks pretty good...short of it being red and doesnt have a circle around it yet. its uber :p im amazed at how quick it got that far.

Pantho
20-08-06, 23:46
i can use a Dynamic IP and change my IP every min if i could be assed

UBER PAINT

rob444
21-08-06, 00:08
Yeah I'm thinking of using proxies but I think it's kinda lame though :/.

Pantho
21-08-06, 06:20
Yeah I'm thinking of using proxies but I think it's kinda lame though :/.

So... ima gonna go try a proxy.

0% paint with the Proxies

-Good news ,i can reset my paint to 15% every 45 seconds but i fucking suck at drawing

Pantho
21-08-06, 06:52
6 * 15% of paint used,

Ive Cleared alot of the grafite, Some1 totally destroyed one of the black borderlnes :/ . Re-Made it, gnight

Heavyporker
21-08-06, 07:32
I haven't spoken up, but I come on every now and then to clean up graffiti. There's too much to clear away to contribute to the actual logo, but, hey, every little bit helps, right?

Apocalypsox
21-08-06, 07:55
agreed porker. thats what i do with my ink. along with crossing out Cream Cracker and writing WBTX.

Oh and i am now a beleiver in the Regeneration theory. I have drawn a bit over the past few days, and i left it for about...ehh...6 or so hours. i have 6% ink. i will keep a log now from 11 pm to when i wake up in the morning to see how much ink i get > hour ratio.

nellus
21-08-06, 08:27
Nice work there guys while ive been away. :D

Ive just started the top of the e made a bit of a cock up with the border (went to high but can fix that later)

Come on oh mighty ink god i need more ink.

Apocalypsox
21-08-06, 09:39
i have determined that in an hour i get a little under 1% refilled with what i have already drawn...

Animated
21-08-06, 10:37
The little green drom made me chuckle. ;)

nellus
21-08-06, 11:14
What littlr green drom? where is it, can you put up a link? please

Tratos
21-08-06, 11:26
Seems we've got the help of the german community too!

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=135280

When i remember i keep going on for a bit of grafiti clean up, we going to get the web address in there somewhere?

EDIT: I've stuck the bottom left side of the N back on ;)

Animated
21-08-06, 11:43
What littlr green drom? where is it, can you put up a link? please

Sure, here (http://www.drawball.com/orsLcq) it is.

I keep covering over bits on the big N as and when I get the ink.

Jodo
21-08-06, 13:44
Has anyone noticed that if you keep your finger pressed down and don't let go your ink last waayy longer?

rob444
21-08-06, 13:57
Yeah regen seem to have increased here too.

[13:46:32] <Ice_> 13.5% ink \o/
[13:58:09] <Ice_> got 13.7

+0.2% in a little bit over 10 minutes.

Nice work on the huge N btw! And it's nice to see the german part of the community also works on it :).
Loved the drom inside the N, lol.

solid-rock
21-08-06, 14:25
But shouldnt it be white instead of red?

nellus
21-08-06, 14:38
Hehe the drom is cool.

This is actually quite fun.

Its gonna be a big ass banner when we get finnished :D

ashley watts
21-08-06, 14:39
Sorry SXR My donation was to sexy :P

solid-rock
21-08-06, 14:42
That whas u? Here i whas thinking you where a nice guy...

gamefreak
21-08-06, 14:53
lol (http://www.drawball.com/4rdjmze) :lol:

Apocalypsox
21-08-06, 15:33
in approximately 6 hours i regenerate 5 ink, so what is that.. .5 ink regenerated per hour.

i know thats wrong i just woke up. someone do the math.

lookin good guys. got all the graffiti cleared up over night didnt we? :D

Glok
21-08-06, 15:37
That's about right Apoc... or you could ask Pantho about his ink sploit. :D

I have about 40 ink now, I'm saving up I want to do a mob... not sure which one though can't be too hard... I was thinking an Arachnid Lieutenant.

Apocalypsox
21-08-06, 15:40
yhea its .8333333 to be precise. im gonna do the same now. i wanna do a Warbot to write Warbot Titan X on it.

Glok
21-08-06, 15:51
We could try to 'take over' the area inside the N... it would take a lot of us though. Also doing the whole name Neocron instead of just an N might be a bit hard... I don't know how many people are maintaining that Nintendo banner but I bet it's a lot of them. We could probably have that big N with a circle around it and stuff inside.

Tratos
21-08-06, 15:54
We could do with the webaddress somewhere so people know what its all about, perhaps have that in the middle with the rest of the area for the NC community to use. Having the circle around the outside would be cool but will take ages. If somone starts the shape i'll drop in with my limited ink and and patch it up or fill in areas.

For reference since the links are pages back - here's one to the area: http://www.drawball.com/7fa5fho

System
21-08-06, 16:14
there yea go, i added ".com"

rob444
21-08-06, 16:16
Hehe something tells me it will be hard to do that circle :D.

nellus
21-08-06, 16:37
ok i'll stop outlining for the e and ill start circling the n.

when i got to work this morning i had 11.2% ink but today it does feel as if it has regenerated quicker. so we will see tomorrow morning how much i have.

I think just the n with a load of mobs inside it in the circle would look very cool.

I finnish work tomorrow and go home so i will be able to do more over wednesday and thursday but its back to work on friday :mad: so more limited.

If pantho shares his little secret ill be able to do more though :D

solid-rock
21-08-06, 19:08
I put a small SXR logo inside the n. Could be cool to have some of the other clans put theyr logo's in there. Might be a problem with the weird litle character someones maintaining in there. It gets cleared of grafiti quiet often.

Heavyporker
21-08-06, 19:36
If you read the TOS or something of drawball, you'd know that it's explicitly stated that the more you draw, the faster ink regenerates.

ZoVoS
21-08-06, 20:28
http://best.drawball.com/1154060976

some ppl r twats

btw when we have done the N can we write in BIG letters N eocron.com (thats big letters not small like there is now ^_^

Pantho
21-08-06, 20:51
Nothing to share -

Dynamic IP - Everytime i click Disconnect - Reconnect i get a NEW IP, Which means new customer = 15% ink -

Takes like 45 seconds to reconnect lol....

All you english ppl, Click Disconnect, then Reconnect you will probly have more ink -

ZoVoS
21-08-06, 20:54
Nothing to share -

Dynamic IP - Everytime i click Disconnect - Reconnect i get a NEW IP, Which means new customer = 15% ink -

Takes like 45 seconds to reconnect lol....

All you english ppl, Click Disconnect, then Reconnect you will probly have more ink -

=P oh ye i have 8 dynamic ip address's that i am alowed to sitch between at will :angel:

good idea

Glok
21-08-06, 21:30
Might be a problem with the weird litle character someones maintaining in there. It gets cleared of grafiti quiet often.Those things are EVERYWHERE and I hate them. In the lower left somewhere there is a bigger one with several characters, it appears to be some Japanese show??

About being 'done' the N, I think it should be obvious it will never be done.. the twat squad will make sure of that. If we want that to stay it's gonna be a continuing project.

Pantho
21-08-06, 21:46
I could err Paintsploit for an hour and Tottaly delete that little Cartoon face

ZoVoS
21-08-06, 21:55
I could err Paintsploit for an hour and Tottaly delete that little Cartoon face

gogogo =]

Pantho
21-08-06, 22:45
gogogo =]

im not that mean tbh

Glok
21-08-06, 22:48
im not that mean tbhThere's at least 20-30 of the damn things though I haven't counted. Pretty much if you zoom in one time there will be one in the circle somewhere. THEY ARE EVIL KILL THEM ALL!

Err we might have to let it stay... I've been watching those things and sometimes someone manages to completely obliterate one... it's back within hours. :/

solid-rock
21-08-06, 22:57
yea i saw it completely splorted in black at 33% where there a slight delay. Zoom all the way in and its entirely intact. Maybe acually draw something ontop and theyll leave it alone.

Apocalypsox
21-08-06, 23:01
if somethings protected scribble on it all day. it will just go behind the painting. i think thats how it works.

Pantho
21-08-06, 23:01
There's at least 20-30 of the damn things though I haven't counted. Pretty much if you zoom in one time there will be one in the circle somewhere. THEY ARE EVIL KILL THEM ALL!

Err we might have to let it stay... I've been watching those things and sometimes someone manages to completely obliterate one... it's back within hours. :/

Well baby :).

Its Obliterated =

http://www.drawball.com/odpaic

solid-rock
21-08-06, 23:04
Yea but that thing aint protected. Only things in the hall of fame are protected. And pantho i whas thinking bout something better than scribling your name across it.

Pantho
21-08-06, 23:06
Yea but that thing aint protected. Only things in the hall of fame are protected. And pantho i whas thinking bout something better than scribling your name across it.

lol... I completly filled the entire thing black. you cant see the old picture

THEN i Scribbled my name across it... doesnt any1 else see all the black?

Deno
21-08-06, 23:07
ppl ive been reading up bout drawball etc and trust me we will never hav the full 'Neocron' title there cause it will attract too much attention and get powned. If we start outlinin the circle round the N we can all chip in and do that. Also ppl this has been brought up befor but if u want to add a clan tag or sommin dont put it on the N but put it in between it (theres a drom and an SXR tag and a packet of 'beast' ) if we get a few ppl to focus on doin the outlinin and artistic shit which takes the longest then every1 can log in for like 5 mins a day and fill in the spaces they've left. :D

Glok
21-08-06, 23:24
Nice work Pantho. :lol:

Have you guys seen this one yet? http://www.drawball.com/5Lbnzs 8|

Pantho
21-08-06, 23:26
Nice work Pantho. :lol:

Have you guys seen this one yet? http://www.drawball.com/5Lbnzs 8|

I do try, i could Clear some more grafitti. but ive just used fuck loadsa IP's then lol...

Made a crappy SC banner next to SXR

-edit

http://www.drawball.com/pe38vj guessing thats you Apoc?

solid-rock
21-08-06, 23:30
As long as its not ontop im happy :P. If someone starts outlining the circle ill chip in to help ive got my home ip and my laptop at school. But im still pretty sure its suposed to be white rather than red. Its also easyer to match a pure white.

-Edit: Ok who changed the colour of the X. :mad:

rob444
21-08-06, 23:43
If you read the TOS or something of drawball, you'd know that it's explicitly stated that the more you draw, the faster ink regenerates.

Hehe I can't find any information on drawball.com about drawball, not even who made it :lol:

Heavyporker
22-08-06, 00:27
Er, it pops up the first time when you use drawball or something. It's the stupid " Click ' I disagree' if you blah blah blah wanna use Drawball thing.

rob444
22-08-06, 00:35
Hehe nothing there, only the text:

drawball.com: important things to know

If you draw something of premium quality and we find it, we will protect it and maybe even add it to the hall of fame with your contact information, URL, etc.

You can be banned; it is wise to play nice.

By clicking "Agree", you agree that these circumstances are unfair.

If you are ready to draw, click "Disagree."

CMaster
22-08-06, 00:44
Oh, make no mistake I see the badges of a few groups on there that could easily obliterate us if they were so provoked. Seems unlikley that they will however.
Also, that little bit of art just to the left of the N is protected. If we get the circle done (we managed the N so why not?) we will have to either skip that bit or enclose it.

Pantho
22-08-06, 02:10
Er, it pops up the first time when you use drawball or something. It's the stupid " Click ' I disagree' if you blah blah blah wanna use Drawball thing.

Ive seen that soooo many times...

Probly because i keep reseting the ip...

Pantho
22-08-06, 02:16
Oh, make no mistake I see the badges of a few groups on there that could easily obliterate us if they were so provoked. Seems unlikley that they will however.
Also, that little bit of art just to the left of the N is protected. If we get the circle done (we managed the N so why not?) we will have to either skip that bit or enclose it.

could go around it cmaster -

http://www.drawball.com/7dqkvst

I now i got unlimited ink. but my skills are really 0% all i can do is Grafitti Control

-EDIT

NID IM SORRY, ME NO MEAN DOUBLE POSTY

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Glok
22-08-06, 02:32
I now i got unlimited ink.Wait what? How?? Are you moonlighting like making other shizzle? Look my nizzle work on the Big N!

Pantho
22-08-06, 02:37
Glok. do you read this thread :p .

Last time.. The Majority of UK ISP's Give customers Dynamic IP adressed unless they request/pay for a Single Static IP adress.

Dynamic means everytime i click "Disconnect from internet" it Released my IP to my ISP. So when i reconect a second later i get a new IP requested -

simple tbh -

and it stores paint on IP's . So everytime i run out, i re-connect to the net. (Takes about 45 seconds) And i get 15% Paint once more -

Glok
22-08-06, 02:53
Oooohhhhh OK. I thought you meant you had unlimited ink on one IP.

Um do you have a pool of IPs or really an endless number?

Apocalypsox
22-08-06, 05:18
OH NO! the go Nintendo sign is starting to decline! if that goes down we will be next in the mob!

System
22-08-06, 05:40
wow its gonna take us for EVER to complete this circle and color the inside of it!! o0 my. But i've added more to the Black part of the circle upper left.

Glok
22-08-06, 06:13
Why is the top right part of the N square again? :rolleyes:

ZoVoS
22-08-06, 07:23
sumbody gave us a a hammer n sickle so i just removed it =] n with the last of me ink i smothed the bottom of the right side of the n out... sumbody still has to do the outside

solid-rock
22-08-06, 08:39
It would help greatly if our own people would refrain from grafitiing the n. Most of the stuff people put ontop of it seems nc related. And also the upper right corner is suposed to be rounded since its a small n.

Glok
22-08-06, 10:12
Err we might have to let it stay... I've been watching those things and sometimes someone manages to completely obliterate one... it's back within hours. :/I just checked before coming to the forum, it's reappearing right as I type this... >.<

(I hate anime smilies but it's the only one that works... um... >.< )

solid-rock
22-08-06, 10:24
Well is probably only 1 person making the litle smilie surely he cannot compete with an entire comunity? If we keep overwrting the damn thing hell probably get the mesage. Also as i sugested if we put something ontop other than a name scriblle whoever is making it might have abit more respect for whats replacing him.

Edit: I tryed drawing something ontop and got this nice litle message.

Glok
22-08-06, 10:40
Edit: I tryed drawing something ontop and got this nice litle message.I was watching that... that was awesome. :lol:

Whoever is doing those (it couldn't be one person... there's so many!) is really fast too and quite efficient.

solid-rock
22-08-06, 10:52
Well i mean its probably only one person maintaining the one by us. Probably someone with a trackball or penmouse.

Glok
22-08-06, 11:02
I don't know... it might be a whole community...

http://www.drawball.com/4o7Lynf

edit: HA! There's a sign on it now "Korean! You must stop ravaging!"

solid-rock
22-08-06, 11:15
Came across the comunity maintaining the GoNintendo logo.

http://gonintendo.com/?p=4578

You can see the n in the corner of the screenshot.

Oh and you know Somethingawfull ytmnd and 4chan hates korean drawballer's :P.

Edit: Now this is drawball art http://www.drawball.com/4nuezm6

Glok
22-08-06, 13:02
I started working on this guy:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i213/neosigs/ALieut2.jpg

Here: http://www.drawball.com/pi63fx

I have lots of ink but my hand isn't cooperating... if anyone wants to help go ahead, I'll come back to it later on today to do more. :)

Jodo
22-08-06, 13:20
Who keeps trying to make the legs of the n really fookin long? It's fine the way it is, stop. Get the circle going or make the n a little more orange in parts if you wanna do something. It doesn't need stilts. :wtf:

solid-rock
22-08-06, 13:38
Still feel strongly about making it white.

Jodo
22-08-06, 13:41
Why white? What am I missing here? Please explain you obsession.
Is it the logo on the box you refer to?

solid-rock
22-08-06, 13:42
Beacouse the nc logo is white and not red. It is always shown as white. On the box, in the launcher icon and on this forum.

Jodo
22-08-06, 13:45
It was "orange" way back when and I suppose will always keep that way as far as the old-timers are concerned. Orange is still a very dominant colour in the world of nc and it stands out much better than white would for this particular event.

solid-rock
22-08-06, 13:49
White would probably be the most dominant colour you could pick for something as this. If you look around youll see barely any big pictures in white.

Jodo
22-08-06, 13:51
Except for that huge gonintendo banner just above our project? :p

solid-rock
22-08-06, 13:53
I said few i didnt say none. The logo has been white since nc1 its just used in orange in a few places.

Jodo
22-08-06, 13:57
White is probably way to tempting as a blank canvas also.

Glok
22-08-06, 13:57
LOL I thought I had the shakiest hands in the world but you guys are just as bad as I am. :p

I'm gonna 'borrow' my sister's drawing tablet I think...

solid-rock
22-08-06, 14:07
Might, by the way, not be any of our comunity members that are adding stilts to the n. Its a big ball and someone might be trying to transform the n into something else. It is after alll one of the identifiable figures at 0% zoom. Oh and we need to make a nice frame for that spider :P. Black with thite border whas my thought.

Jodo
22-08-06, 14:15
Yeah, I considered it might be a stranger to the forum but figured I'd post anyway to make sure. The arachnid looks great at 66% already.

solid-rock
22-08-06, 14:18
Its abit muddy at that zoom. It should probably have been slightly bigger. But if you frame it in white it halps alot with making it out at greater zoom. The drom whas hard to make out aswell before it got a white border.

rob444
22-08-06, 14:55
That arachnid looks great! Keep up the good work and you might be placed in hall of fame :). Add some fire around him while you are at it to make it more prettier ;D

solid-rock
22-08-06, 15:18
Naah only the photorealistic portraits and sutch get in there. It might get protected though.

rob444
22-08-06, 15:31
If a metroid could make it into the hall of fame, so can an arachnid :(

Pantho
22-08-06, 15:35
Dunno who the Arachnoid belongs to, but i love it

I completed the frame around the Spider for him, and cleared the grafit on the "Not Done Sign", And white boxed it

Glok
22-08-06, 15:37
Well I'm still working on the fucker's head... I can't seem to make him look mean enough. :p

By the way, the windows magnifying glass is great for this!

Jodo
22-08-06, 15:55
err, the n has been seriously trashed and I have no paint left. I think we'll need to leave the circle just to maintain the n tbh.

Glok
22-08-06, 16:00
Yeah I saw that... I have about 13% ink atm, I could restore a bit of the N but not much.

edit: Did as much as I could while saving 5% so I can work on Mr Spider later.

editedit: Glad you guys like him by the way, thanks. :)

edit^3: And some fuck has vandalized it... I'm gonna save up ink till tomorrow morning and remake it. :rolleyes:

Glok
22-08-06, 17:10
0% ink. :p

I pieced out his outline again. Maybe that will stay? Probably not lol.

rob444
22-08-06, 17:25
You can also zoom in by rightclicking the flash thingy and press zoom in :). Makes it easier to draw tiny details and correct bent lines.

Damn that someone have fucked it up, someone did that with our _new_ s2games logo too, you can see it's much bigger now though so it takes sometime to fuck it up ;D but it's been fixed. :)
I'll see if I can spare some ink on your arachnid.

Glok
22-08-06, 17:33
The flash zoom!... fuck where is my brain?

The arachnid is a bit bigger now... the upper body portion is enlarged a bit. Creative licence right? ;)

Pantho
22-08-06, 17:54
Send a mail or something - For art work, they can Lock it and give u unlimited ink :p

Glok
22-08-06, 18:00
No email address as far as I know... which makes sense, think of all the silly buggers using drawball and the flood of emails they would get. Anarchy ain't pretty.

If any of you are wondering about those straight lines, yeah that's me. What you do is hold down your paint button and then right click while still holding it, then you can let go, then choose any destination for the line except in the bottom right 90 degrees (the menu covers it) then left click and you got a nice straight line. :)

solid-rock
22-08-06, 19:20
Lovely :P ill have to remember that. Im off on grafiti patrol now before i log on nc. My home ip has been saving up ink for about 19 hours.

Edit: Maybe not drawball seems unwilling to load.

Glok
22-08-06, 19:26
Nah just keep him in one piece lol. The big N needs attention too, I hope my method of making a straight line helps.

You don't wanna know what I saw as the scenery......... ok maybe you do. I saw the entire inside of the big N as one landscape. I figured more of us would draw some mobs so that the entire interior of the N was one big scene. Someone has GOT to do a hover(thing) near the top somewhere!

That would kick so much ass!

You guys doing the circle... good luck guys finishing that will be a major accomplishment.

Pantho
22-08-06, 19:52
Im gonna do some IP pissing and graffiti patrol -

-Edit - OI silent000 AKA, Cream Cracker, Lay off my SC logo lol

-edit 2 - Cleared the first part of the N - Now the application wont load :O

Glok
22-08-06, 20:18
Yeah me too, I can't even load the thing. I bet the creators didn't have any idea this thing would be so popular.

Should we start wishing for Drawball 2?? New engine actually on a sphere!

silent000
22-08-06, 20:29
Im gonna do some IP pissing and graffiti patrol -

-Edit - OI silent000 AKA, Cream Cracker, Lay off my SC logo lol

-edit 2 - Cleared the first part of the N - Now the application wont load :O

Awwww you love it rele :angel:

Glok
22-08-06, 20:34
All day I've been looking at this as 'graphical' PvP. Also anyone who thought anarchy was a good idea, just take a look.

Um the cartoon thingamajigger in our N... we might not be able to get rid of it, Korea is a damn country! We could have a dedicated defacing squad though.

New Post (cause I'm lazy):

Can we have this smiley added to the forum smiley list? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/evil/220.gif

Jodo
22-08-06, 21:09
Can we have this smiley added to the forum smiley list? http://www.websmileys.com/sm/evil/220.gif

Signed

solid-rock
22-08-06, 22:11
Yeah me too, I can't even load the thing. I bet the creators didn't have any idea this thing would be so popular.

Should we start wishing for Drawball 2?? New engine actually on a sphere!

This thing has been around for over a year. They had a period where almost the entire population of Somethingawfull, 4chan, ytmnd, LUELinks and board 8 on gamefaqs loged in to ravage a huge korean flag in the middle of the ball. Ofcourse the koreans responded in an atempt to save it and it ended up with several hundred people being qeued waiting to get onto the ball.

http://www.answers.com/topic/drawball

CMaster
22-08-06, 22:13
This thing has been around for over a year. They had a period where almost the entire population of Somethingawfull, 4chan, ytmnd, LUELinks and board 8 on gamefaqs loged in to ravage a huge korean flag in the middle of the ball. Ofcourse the koreans responded in an atempt to save it and it ended up with several hundred people being qeued waiting to get onto the ball.

http://www.answers.com/topic/drawball

4chan and SA both seem to maintain a small yet visible presence there. Don't recognise anything of the others, but no idea who LUE are and I don't know what YTMND and gamefaqs consider their banners.
Anyway, those were the kinds of people who I suggested if pissed off would make our good ol' N vanish.

solid-rock
22-08-06, 22:21
Yea but they spend most of theyr time defacing korean stuff since they believe the koreans shouldnt be alowed onto drawball at all. LUE make the figure of mario riding on yoshi's back (known as Lueshi hence) ytmnd and gamfaqs dont have logo's but spend alot of time grafitying random stuff instead.

Btw can anyone get onto it at all?

CMaster
22-08-06, 22:24
I'm sure they do grafiti but I was refering to the giant "/b/" and the "goons" motif. And nope, hasnt been working for me since this morning.

Glok
22-08-06, 22:26
http://www.answers.com/topic/drawballI didn't read all of that (a lot though..) err is this like WWI-Drawball?? Along with it's own history makers and recorders? IS IT WORTH FIGHTING FOR WILL YOU STAND UP AND SAY "YES I AM READY TO DIE!"???

Errmmm I can't get on the thing either. I was looking forward to fighting for the Big N. :/

solid-rock
22-08-06, 22:44
Dunno about WW1 but it certainly is some kind of world war. Oh and the big /B/ whas made by 1 of the 4chan goons and whas computer generated. Its been overwriten though and soemone been reconstructing it by hand.

Apocalypsox
22-08-06, 23:03
works fine for me.

FOR THE FATHERLAND!!!!

solid-rock
22-08-06, 23:19
Mine just keeps saying that its loading. Maybe theres some kind of grafiti battle going on again.

Glok
22-08-06, 23:47
I asked the German community for help... in some way... sometimes I think I was drunk the hour before and don't remember it or how I got that way. o_O

SuperSeb
23-08-06, 00:47
cant even get on the bastard thing, just says loading

Glok
23-08-06, 01:27
Could someone who can actually get on post a screenshot of our N? :rolleyes: Stupid website :rolleyes: 5 days and I'm addicted :rolleyes:

Jodo
23-08-06, 01:56
Here you go. Just taken.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/n23-08-06.jpg

I had problem earlier today but it was just taking longer to zoom in. I think there's just a lot of activity around that area at the moment.

NAPPER
23-08-06, 01:57
i cant get it to work ether just says loading for like 3 hours then i give up

Glok
23-08-06, 02:08
Here you go. Just taken.Cool, thanks. Looking good. :D

Those Korean cartoon things... I'm gonna start calling them 'Bugs.' "There's fucking bugs everywhere I tell you! EVERYWHERE!"

SuperSeb
23-08-06, 02:11
now we just wait for the huge penis to be drawn over it

Jodo
23-08-06, 02:27
It's got loads of graffiti on it but there's still enough there so you can see it from the moon. :D

Pantho
23-08-06, 02:38
;) See the left Leg of the N!

I just cleared that fully read with 30% of ink ,

Was gonna start doing the rest this morning when my Drawball stopped loading :),

the Nintendo sign is taking a big hit tho.

SuperSeb
23-08-06, 02:41
i havnt been able to get in once lol

Jodo
23-08-06, 02:41
I was just doing the left leg too. Been trying to trace over the lines to save ink.
I've been thinking that all the graffiti might be a backlash from trying to kill off that Korean bug.

Pantho
23-08-06, 02:49
I can get unlimited ink, and clear the whole fecking N if i can get on -

Take me a while tho :/

SuperSeb
23-08-06, 02:50
unlimited ink, how?

do u just leave it loading and eventually its gets in or what?

Pantho
23-08-06, 03:08
unlimited ink, how?

do u just leave it loading and eventually its gets in or what?

Im not saying again.. read the thread- ME WANTS TO DRAW!!! !LOAD DAMIT . yea :p

SuperSeb
23-08-06, 03:09
arrgghhghghghhgh

Heavyporker
23-08-06, 05:23
It won't load for me now. Hasn't since I got up today.

Pantho
23-08-06, 07:20
Its back online RUN!

MrTrip
23-08-06, 07:20
Eh...cleaned up a little....hey at least we are still on it.

whoever put eocron.com.....yeah....I don't think they will put it together like we would.

All they see is

N eocron.com

o_O Where would you go?

Pantho
23-08-06, 07:32
Im cleaning , im cleaning on 3rd IP adress atm :/

solid-rock
23-08-06, 08:49
I got on at shcool with 15% ink regened and cleaned some of it. My home ip has now been regening ink for 32 hours. I need to figure out some kind of project i can start with all that ink.

Pantho
23-08-06, 09:14
DONE

Cleared the N Of all the Graffit, Took a fuck load of ink tho .

Cant do that everynight lol.... Maybe 30% ink a night, but man. 200% of ink that took.

nellus
23-08-06, 10:17
Nice work there guys.

Arachnid looks cool very cool
just used about 150 ink working on the bottom half of the circle, man thats hard to get right. Im gonna play neocron for a bit now (getting withdrawl symptoms, no neocrack for 8 days)

Ill go back on later and use another 150-200 ink (resetting the router works a treat :p Cheers for that tip Pantho.

ZoVoS
23-08-06, 12:12
sumbodys eradicating our N

asap peeps get ur bums on

thanks whoever helped me... i just disconected n reconected n have 15 again... i can reconect in 4 seconds... im just gona finish the circle on my own =]

on my 3rd pot o ink. circle is coming slowly

try n follow the lines. the bits i have sprayed in yellow i have already done (or have been already done)

ZoVoS
23-08-06, 12:57
¬_¬ and yes that Z is mine =P i was bored

Sgt. Pepper
23-08-06, 14:39
someone just damaged the Arachnid... i could see him making violet sicksack all over it. (damn why does drawball not support Cursed Soul to shoot these bastards)
I spend almost all my ink cleaning up the black background and fixing the kontures.
now i know, i even can not draw a straight line :(
somebody else has to re-coluor it, now it looks a bit screwed.

Ryan Steiner
23-08-06, 15:01
someone just damaged the Arachnid... i could see him making violet sicksack all over it. (damn why does drawball not support Cursed Soul to shoot these bastards)
I spend almost all my ink cleaning up the black background and fixing the kontures.
now i know, i even can not draw a straight line :(
somebody else has to re-coluor it, now it looks a bit screwed.

i added "Let him finish please" to the psi-spider-pic.
Hopefully this will stop them from ruining it again.

May Crahn bless you

Ryan Steiner

Jodo
23-08-06, 15:14
When was the last time anyone looked at the n? It seems to have been drawn over very quickly. :mad:

Ryan Steiner
23-08-06, 15:19
When was the last time anyone looked at the n? It seems to have been drawn over very quickly. :mad:

Sad but true :(

Looks like a large group of painters is trying to delete the "n" right now.

Ryan Steiner

NONpk
23-08-06, 15:22
Ruins all the fun. Maybe a group of another MMORPG

Jodo
23-08-06, 15:33
It seems that most of the scribble is the same colour and shade. It's also the same pattern. Somebody either has a lot of paint or can exploit it without resetting the ip.
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/n23-08-06a.jpg

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j172/Jodo_Kast/n23-08-06b.jpg

gamefreak
23-08-06, 15:42
well im actually exploitin the left side back to red

rob444
23-08-06, 16:06
Drawball experienced problems last night so it ended up in them cleaning up their IP history, thus reset every IP. So if you had nice ink regen, it will now have been lost and you would have started with 15% ink again. No big deal but just so you know :).

Glok
23-08-06, 16:22
Holy crap the N got pwned... but we can sploit ink too so. :D

People been working on Mr Spider I see, cool. :) I think I'll work on the face again.. what's there now is.. :wtf: :lol:

Jodo
23-08-06, 16:25
Work from the legs up. Hopefully it'll be less tempting for the twat brigade if you leave the face til last.

Pantho
23-08-06, 16:27
After i fixed it all last night *_*

Jodo
23-08-06, 16:29
Drawball experienced problems last night so it ended up in them cleaning up their IP history, thus reset every IP. So if you had nice ink regen, it will now have been lost and you would have started with 15% ink again. No big deal but just so you know :).

lol, it was probably Pantho broke something cos he kept changing his ip every five mins. :lol:

NONpk
23-08-06, 16:30
@Glok
Just tried to clean the freaky smile that spider had before. I cant paint faces i know :angel: .

But anyway im thinking of starting a second mob above the spider after the N is clean again.

Glok
23-08-06, 16:53
@Glok
Just tried to clean the freaky smile that spider had before. I cant paint faces i know :angel:I can't do faces either... I just zoom in and do one pixel at a time working from a screenshot. :p
But anyway im thinking of starting a second mob above the spider after the N is clean again.Slick. :D

Oh the straight lines for anyone who missed it...
If any of you are wondering about those straight lines, yeah that's me. What you do is hold down your paint button and then right click while still holding it, then you can let go, then choose any destination for the line except in the bottom right 90 degrees (the menu covers it) then left click and you got a nice straight line. :)It's a little bit slower but you wouldn't believe how much ink you waste trying to fill large areas, using this trick you can lay down lines right next to each other to get a nice solid block/area with no overlap (you 'pay' in ink for overlap too, I discovered)

rob444
23-08-06, 17:33
lol, it was probably Pantho broke something cos he kept changing his ip every five mins. :lol:

Haha yeah, bastard keeps filling their IP list >_<

NONpk
23-08-06, 21:10
w00t i would change my ip again and again too if i just could to clean all the shit out of the logo.
Just think about it. its advertising!
Just what this game needs. :cool:

Jeremy Morton
23-08-06, 21:26
But we need to add the url somewhere for most ppl wont know what the "n" stands for.

Glok
23-08-06, 22:21
Who is doing the white patch on the inside of the N at the top right? What's it for? How about a hint? :D

That circle needs some serious readjustment... I might leave the arachnid for a day or 2 to help with that it looks fucked. No I haven't forgotten about him and thanks whoever cleaned the area up so nice! 8|

NONpk
23-08-06, 22:41
But we need to add the url somewhere for most ppl wont know what the "n" stands for.

http://www.drawball.com/547ryw8

Glok
24-08-06, 02:49
Ok why does the top right corner of the N keep goin square (it's a damn daily battle LOL) and then the 'legs' of the N keep getting extended (stilts LOL) and there's fooking Russian shit appearing all over the damn thing. O_o

Does our N resemble something else or something? Or maybe people like us and want to extend the influence of the great N over all of drawball???

I'll work on the arachnid in the morning, I'm sharing ink now (4 comps in the house) >.<

nellus
24-08-06, 02:57
LOL looks like youve had fun while ive been out.

Im gonna spend half an hour patching up cause im too pissed to do anything new :D

Edit: ok ive just spent a while filling in the bottom left leg of the "n" in solid block, the alcohol is taking over now so its time to sleep, good luck with the rest of the night guys

nellus

solid-rock
24-08-06, 08:27
Hah for a moment there i thought you where talking about me. And whoever is making that corner square should be shot.

Edit: Looks like more sxr people than i thought have jumped on the bandwagon here. I just saw mabsy scribled into the black border. :P

Pantho
24-08-06, 08:36
100% ink on Grafitti, i cleared mabs thingy ^^

solid-rock
24-08-06, 08:50
Aaaaw :(. Well atleast it looks like we finally killed that korean smilie.

Edit: Someone put theyr msn addie on the n :P. Jakk8@hotmail.com

nellus
24-08-06, 10:46
Ok just spent half an hour and a lot of ink removing graffitti.

Ive rounded the top left of the "n" off a bit hope it looks ok and ive blocked in some of the red again.

Time to play neo, ill do some more later.

Glok
24-08-06, 10:52
Ive rounded the top left of the "n" off a bit hope it looks ok ...That was you? Yeah it looks good imo.

nellus
24-08-06, 10:54
Didn't want to make it too round just take the sharpness off it a bit.

Scaramanga
24-08-06, 11:35
Keep redoing bits of the black border to the n whenever i get aq chance.
Wonder how many visitors that site gets per day?

Heavyporker
24-08-06, 20:53
It's happened again.. someone was there with me helping repair the graffiti damage to the 'N'.

Wonder who that is?

It's an eerie but awesomely cool feeling to see that in action, the collaborative activity.

rob444
24-08-06, 21:27
Some geek started painting colorful small dots all over our logo. Takes forever to clean them up and not to mention it takes more ink to remove those dots than creating them!

Glok
24-08-06, 21:46
It's an eerie but awesomely cool feeling to see that in action, the collaborative activity.It's even weirder when you are battling someone... drawing at odds with them.

NONpk
24-08-06, 22:00
Take a look at that little cute tool folks.
:angel:
http://s17.quicksharing.com/d/9728276/1156448807/DrawballTools.zip

EDIT: Ok, Version 2 will only be avaiable from the guy who made it via Email. and the one who wants it has to be worth it. :mad:

nellus
25-08-06, 01:53
Just got rid of some more graffiti. i see some twat has messed over the arachnid hope you can still do what you planned there as it was looking good.

Glok
25-08-06, 02:09
Yeah nellus I can, but imma save up ink to do it all in one go and then screenshot it. :)

rob444
25-08-06, 02:19
lol I think I got banned.. Each time I try to draw something I get disconnect. I guess I deserved it, I changed the brush size beyond it's maximum capacity (I wanted to make a big circle ^^). Ah well, we'll see if I can paint in 2 days :(

NONpk
25-08-06, 02:46
lol I think I got banned.. Each time I try to draw something I get disconnect. I guess I deserved it, I changed the brush size beyond it's maximum capacity (I wanted to make a big circle ^^). Ah well, we'll see if I can paint in 2 days :(

How did ya do that? o.0 :p

If you really got banned. The only thing you could do is to reset your Ip. Kinda difficult if you use router.

Pantho
25-08-06, 03:53
http://www.drawball.com/ohu8pa

some1 Keeps Grafiting a URL There? WTF is it lol, I keep clearing it tho

nellus
25-08-06, 12:04
Right ive started blocking in the red from the top left of the n. Im now down here at work for 10 days so i'll just keep hammering away at colouring in the colour and border of the n and leave all the arty pictures to you guys who can draw :D

Jodo
25-08-06, 12:51
That damn Korean "bug" is back. I thought we'd killed it for good! :wtf:

solid-rock
25-08-06, 13:17
So did i. Maybe its the same guy grafitying all over and he gave up on that.

nellus
25-08-06, 14:05
I'll get my dev out later and fry it for good :D

When ive got enough ink ill scrub it again.

Glok
25-08-06, 14:49
The n is starting to look really nice! Shame about the infestation. O_o

rob444
25-08-06, 14:49
If you really got banned. The only thing you could do is to reset your Ip. Kinda difficult if you use router.

Yeah I guess I could do that but it causes complications if I do so >_<

Tratos
25-08-06, 14:51
Would look cool if we could fill the inside of the n with black and put the full URL www.neocron.com in the center with a few mob drawings dotted around it like the Arachnid, possibly a Chaser if anyone feels up to it and a copbot ;)

it would be really eye catching on 100% zoom out and possibly get us more attention, although thats both good and bad :/

Glok
25-08-06, 14:56
Don't forget a hoverbomber!

The arachnid will have to wait unfortunately, I promised one of my sisters 4 days worth of ink... which is fine cause she actually is an artist, unlike me. Maybe after that I'll have her do the arachnid. :angel:

nellus
25-08-06, 14:57
Would look cool if we could fill the inside of the n with black and put the full URL www.neocron.com (http://www.neocron.com/) in the center with a few mob drawings dotted around it like the Arachnid, possibly a Chaser if anyone feels up to it and a copbot ;)

it would be really eye catching on 100% zoom out and possibly get us more attention, although thats both good and bad :/

Ill need a lot of ink then ......hehe

NONpk
25-08-06, 16:00
http://www.drawball.com/ouqcwc

we will never get bored with drawball.

I think im going to download some hack tools, hack the website, ban all IPs, give myself unlimited ink and have fun :p :angel:

Scaramanga
25-08-06, 18:15
Just reinked the lower left black outline as it had been whited out. We sticking to red for the infil colour?

Jodo
25-08-06, 18:23
Dunno, I keep doing orange just because. I'm not sure why everyone keeps making it red. :wtf:

Glok
25-08-06, 18:31
Yeah really why is it red? Classic orange or lets start a neon green revolution. :D

solid-rock
25-08-06, 18:35
Yeah really why is it red? Classic orange or lets start a neon green revolution. :D
I still can figure out when the hell the neocron logo whas orange. Even on the NC 1 box its white.

Glok
25-08-06, 18:38
The logo was never orange as far as I know... but orange was the old 'theme' color. Now it's neon green. The n should actually be a solid color no? I don't remember an n with a border...

solid-rock
25-08-06, 18:43
Look at the logo on the forum. It has a thin black border.

ZoVoS
25-08-06, 19:02
i say we keep it white... after sumbody took all that toruble to scibble our red out =] the evo N is white neway =P lets finish it off

Apocalypsox
25-08-06, 19:07
neon green 4tw?

Pantho
25-08-06, 19:09
wow, the N Was fucked over :/

fschepper
25-08-06, 19:16
i say we keep it white... after sumbody took all that toruble to scibble our red out
/signed

Jodo
25-08-06, 19:26
wow, the N Was fucked over :/

It might have been done by someone who has lost their love for Neocron but still checks the forums.

NONpk
25-08-06, 19:27
2 possibilities:
A person with unlimited ink did it (hope he get banned)

or

it was a planned attack from a forum. I hope they get hit by lightning.

Heavyporker
25-08-06, 19:56
SHIT... someone really fucked that 'N' up.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm somewhat demoralized now.

Glok
25-08-06, 20:06
Damn yeah that n really got messed up... I notice SXR stuff got messed up too, you guys got any enemies? :p

I'm still wondering why the n keeps growing legs... what's with that?

solid-rock
25-08-06, 21:02
Not outside of nc. I supose whoever scribled over the n noticed that out lil corner had been almost untouched while everything else got scratched over rather quick. Ive almost completely restored our logo though just cant match the colour of the x someone else recouloured it after i originally did it in yellow.

NONpk
25-08-06, 22:30
Someones laughing at us WHA :eek:

http://www.drawball.com/4twjc86

Glok
25-08-06, 22:42
Someones laughing at us WHA :eek:

http://www.drawball.com/4twjc86Haven't you seen those before? :lolretard: is the usual forum thing.

solid-rock
25-08-06, 22:57
Holy Shit!!!!!!

Edit: Aaah wait thought that whas the corner of our n in the upper right of that thing.

Xaru
26-08-06, 00:48
Ok, just did the lower left of the circle. :D Looks a bit more like a circle now.

Glok
26-08-06, 00:54
Ok, just did the lower left of the circle. :D Looks a bit more like a circle now.Damn straight! That was you eh, good job. :)

If you guys have watched any of the 'best' things, you'll know what it takes to get it right.... and all those are single zooms, we're trying to do what at least 8x the area. And those GoNintendo guys... notice how they have given up. If we let up we'll lose our n. :/

Pantho
26-08-06, 02:29
some1 Repaired the Nintendo sign

Glok
26-08-06, 05:59
some1 Repaired the Nintendo signDamn man when you say that give me some warning! How the hell did they do that??

nellus
26-08-06, 07:48
OK so what colour do you guys want to go for to re do the n Red/orange white or to fit with the new forum skin neon green?

Personaly i would avoid white as it looks too much like an empty canvas for people to draw on but if you guys think it should be then thats what we'll do.

What do you think nidd? youve been quiet so far.

Heavyporker
26-08-06, 09:19
Well, if you decide to go with Green, I'll help you.

So far, i've only used my ink on anti-graffiti duty and re-coloring the 'n'.

Unbleest
26-08-06, 11:18
Since it got attacked, it would be now the good time to decide if we change to green or let it red :)

Animated
26-08-06, 12:51
The stilts are back again, well the left one is. I'm going to cut it off unless anyone has any objections.

NONpk
26-08-06, 15:37
im going to keep it red.

Jodo
26-08-06, 15:38
I really do think white will be too tempting for all the tards. I don't mind if we go to green. We could alternate from green to orange every time it gets a major vandalising.

Scaramanga
26-08-06, 16:16
I get about 28% ink whenever i check the site now. Just keep reinking the black border. Think i shall start to make the n bigger.

NONpk
26-08-06, 17:20
ok the n is ruined again. gonna make it green.

Jodo
26-08-06, 17:21
Ok, go for it. Try your best to match the green. With any luck all the tards will think it's someone trying to destroy it.

NONpk
26-08-06, 17:46
I copied the forum green in the first lines at the left part of the n (ink ran out) but someone is just using frog green for the rest.

Powerpunsh
26-08-06, 18:23
I copied the forum green in the first lines at the left part of the n (ink ran out) but someone is just using frog green for the rest.
lolz
i called a friend to paint abit, he used the wrong color. me did the other green part.

NONpk
26-08-06, 18:33
That green doesnt look that different to the original. Shatn0r cares.

the only thing is that we get everything green just before somebody thinks "hey, shouldnt it be red?" and draws all his red ink over our work. :D

solid-rock
26-08-06, 23:04
Man it looks bad in green.

gamefreak
26-08-06, 23:32
can someone plz draw a cord arround the neck of this thing (http://www.drawball.com/oe383r)

Tsukasa
27-08-06, 03:11
I used my entire 72% ink to help fill in today

Glok
27-08-06, 05:02
The green looks good! Mainly because nothing else on drawball all the way zoomed out is that color. The n really stands out. :)

nellus
27-08-06, 10:28
Right im bored at work today so im gonna keep blocking in the green and tidying the borders up putting some straight edges in.

Edit: ive done 7 ip resets so thats 105% ink already this morning :D

solid-rock
27-08-06, 12:49
The green looks good! Mainly because nothing else on drawball all the way zoomed out is that color. The n really stands out. :)

Also means its more likely to be vandalized.

gamefreak
27-08-06, 20:36
it s dead now >.<
http://www.drawball.com/oeLmwk

Tsukasa
28-08-06, 01:19
i say we sign our names in the black outline as small as we can