PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take C2P to transfer payment

Hayato
18-08-06, 00:04
How long does it take C2P to transfer payment to 10tacel studios?? I want to play now!! :mad:

Vasquez
18-08-06, 00:50
One time it took me 10 days or somewhat even after beeing billed to log in.

c2p farked up with my money and they said they arent responsible its all KKs fault. And kk told me they are not responsible its all c2ps fault :o This ping pong lasted all those 10 days

After a KK employe was finally willing to look into things I was able to log in.

I demanded a extension of those lost 2 weeks then. c2p told me they arent responsible its all KKs fault. kk told me they are not responsible its all c2ps fault :lol:

Damn I was mad. Unfortunaltey you cant shoot anyone through the phone.. :eek:

Glok
18-08-06, 00:56
Unfortunaltey you cant shoot anyone through the phone.. :eek:I would say fortunately... you would be in prison as would I, there would be a lot of dead customer service agents at my hands (mostly those that work for banks... :mad: )

Tratos
18-08-06, 13:16
How long does it take C2P to transfer payment to 10tacel studios?? I want to play now!! :mad:
Mine worked instantly.

Check any and all spam folders.

Hayato
18-08-06, 13:33
I gave up on C2P and did the alt payment just waiting on the bank to check it out. Hope to see the flickering lights for PP real soon!

silent000
18-08-06, 14:14
Everytime me and my mate used C2P we used Hotmail and the e-mail always got sent to the junk folder, just i was lucky thta i actually check my junk folder regulary =/

Just bare that in mind!

Hayato
19-08-06, 02:11
Nothin in the junk folder :/

Nidhogg
19-08-06, 13:09
Please contact account@neocron.com to see what the current status is.

N

Hayato
19-08-06, 13:13
I got my account going.. Now if I could get my old monk from Pluto put on it sent in a few email last 2 days about it no one has replied back. Help me Nid.

Hayato
19-08-06, 20:33
Got a response, now im waiting for them to read it and hopefully move it to my new account.