PDA

View Full Version : Whats been up?

Hayato
17-08-06, 13:21
Just seeing how NC2 is going I have been away for awhile now (right after DoY came out) and was thinking of playing again. The one thing that I loved about NC was the OP wars, do any of them still go on?

Brammers
17-08-06, 13:41
Hey Hayato, long time no see again!

Op-wars - yeah they still happen, can't say much more than that as I've not been to many recently. The last one, I lagged and Kamied myself. 8|

Hayato
17-08-06, 22:18
Oh wow man nice to see old Pluto clans still around!

Dribble Joy
18-08-06, 02:21
M00 at j00.

Pantho
18-08-06, 05:40
Hey Hayato, long time no see again!

Op-wars - yeah they still happen, can't say much more than that as I've not been to many recently. The last one, I lagged and Kamied myself. 8|

Now that WAS funny brammers :) .

wtf, ive just been Kami'd.

errr oops nvm :) .

I hate it when it happens to me tho..... Dam drones dont always launch so ya just keep clicking... till you can click no more

Druid311
19-08-06, 02:10
can anyone tell me how the server population is doing now and do same faction people still gank? sure i'm no carebear but it's tough to survive when your being hunted by suppose to be allies.. I tried NC2 Beta before the close of NC1 and that's what happened to me...of course then they had a critical rollback so I left the game

NAPPER
19-08-06, 02:20
at peak times on terra and mars they gets about 15 to 20 percent
every one percent is 10 people

Druid311
19-08-06, 14:03
i want to come back but i've heard bad things about payment options also
i'm still addicted to neocrack though so i may take my chances

Tratos
19-08-06, 14:37
Click2Pay isn't that bad there are some isolated problems and some people have more issues than others. You will always hear bad things about a service and not good things most of the time as people are more likley to vent their anger at a poor system on a public forum rather than praise said service if it works as lets face it - if its works you go and play the damn game!

I reactivated an account which took as long as it did for me to click through the launcher and remember my click2pay password and the same again when i created a new account a few days later. Infact my account was ready and active within seconds and i was able to login immediatly.