PDA

View Full Version : Honestly..

Kallima
16-08-06, 07:52
Ok guys. Ive been playing many MMOs.

After I left NC, I went to a private Lineage server. Eh, decent but I got sucked into WoW yet again. Halfway to 60 and my friends and I switched to Alliance so I'm releveling again.. Bored out of my mind. So I was going through the NC 1 and NC2 PvP movies in my files.. I'm dying to own people with a Cursed Soul again. So has anything really improved since I've left? (I left during the whole, everyone make a PE with a TSU Epic and DB people.)

NAPPER
16-08-06, 07:57
everyone has monks and xbow spys you need a woc skill to use the xbow and thats 150 million over cap i think.

pvp has more skill then ever befor
its harder to win theses days

Kallima
16-08-06, 07:59
hmmm.. the class thing doesnt sound too much different.. besides the spy thing.

are rare kami drones the deadliest thing on the field to monks still? :P

Cadgar
16-08-06, 08:35
the deadliest thing to a monk, is a monk ...

but you can still do a lot of damage with a cs, dont listen to the whining bitches all over the community...

John Bushido
16-08-06, 11:21
yeah, and there lot of nonskilled monk players around, in 1 month ive killed more apu/ppu teams with my judge as ever before, most of them die cos they are overconfident in case of their roxxor class, atleast i hacked enough stuff to avoid any constsessions for my trainee ppu :D

Riddle
16-08-06, 12:56
Will be interesting to see what class comes out on rebalance :p or are they all meant to be balanced? :cool: As for owning people with your CS man i love that feeling:D

Dribble Joy
16-08-06, 17:09
The CS is still a very powerful weapon. The issue (as has allways been the case) is the low hp effect on projectile weapons.

Many people have a CS to do the initial damage, and then use a rav to finish them off.
Of course the rav is a little bugged atm.... as with all beam weapons.

Apocalypsox
16-08-06, 17:34
the deadliest thing to a monk, is a monk ...

WRONG! Deadlist thing to a monk is a 4 slot artifact explosive silent hunter out of HL range.

Riddle
16-08-06, 17:42
WRONG! Deadlist thing to a monk is a 4 slot artifact explosive silent hunter out of HL range.

Or my old NC1, 5 slot arti, Spirit moded PWN the fuck out of monks rifle!

ZoVoS
16-08-06, 19:41
na the deadlyest thing to a monk is a perma sync =P if im compelatly outgunned (good apu ppu team v a lone tank) i will get to a zoneline and zone over n over knowing i will never crash and i just have to wait till one of the number do then waste whoevers left =P

SorkZmok
16-08-06, 19:50
In terms of balance i would rate the HC tank as the worst class.
If you take all possible classes there are and do not factor skill into this the tank will always lose.

Roll one if you like. o_O

ZoVoS
16-08-06, 20:02
In terms of balance i would rate the HC tank as the worst class.
If you take all possible classes there are and do not factor skill into this the tank will always lose.

Roll one if you like. o_O

see i dont see that... a REALY skillfull player will do better on a tank. if u can keep aim on a tank u can nail nebody... but u also have to know tank skillz

like knowing when to duck n crouch backwards while shooting and stuf... there alot harder to aim than other classes

silent000
16-08-06, 20:08
Actually the bets thign to destroy a monk is cream cracker.....

Basically Captain Andy AHOY!

Clobber
16-08-06, 20:18
Are you Thiwwys brother Kallima ?

And what Kid said is spot on, tanks are shit.

Kallima
17-08-06, 00:04
Haha no im thiwwys really good friend.

I was his PPU bitch half of my neocron life. Then we started to go into other classes like PEs and droners.

onero S
17-08-06, 00:26
see i dont see that... a REALY skillfull player will do better on a tank. if u can keep aim on a tank u can nail nebody... but u also have to know tank skillz

like knowing when to duck n crouch backwards while shooting and stuf... there alot harder to aim than other classes

how do you figure? Lets take a spy vs a tank, the spy has more resists, moves faster with his gun out (pistol) and does more dmg (I think, anyway xbow/slasher is very close to cs).

Now lets look at apu hybrid vs tank.... I think you get the idea.

Kallima
17-08-06, 02:53
how do you figure? Lets take a spy vs a tank, the spy has more resists, moves faster with his gun out (pistol) and does more dmg (I think, anyway xbow/slasher is very close to cs).

Now lets look at apu hybrid vs tank.... I think you get the idea.

Hey in my good NC days, tanks could take down anyone if they were skilled enough. I remember the good times of noob healing/buffing a PPU to take them out.

edit: oh.. is anyone from NC1 Pluto/Saturn still around? Or even playing for that matter..

Glok
17-08-06, 02:56
The best players I remember were tanks... the ones that just pwned at will. No current PE or Monk gets that honor. The game has changed though and none of those fuckers is still around. :(

Kallima
17-08-06, 03:00
Haha my friend informed me FF makes up the most of the population..? Is this true? Haha... damn FF.

NAPPER
17-08-06, 04:10
yes lol and they are all ppus apart from 2 apus
DAMN THAT FF

ZoVoS
17-08-06, 04:27
feel the power of 40 holy heal sanc's I R GODLIKE lol

NAPPER
17-08-06, 04:34
I know this is sort of topic but im saying it anyway you know a guy called fake he made a set up for his apu where with a nib shelter he could take 22 holy lightings befor deing

Kallima
17-08-06, 07:30
God damn that FF..

Good old NC1 days of killing them when I was in DarK..

Cadgar
17-08-06, 07:46
I know this is sort of topic but im saying it anyway you know a guy called fake he made a set up for his apu where with a nib shelter he could take 22 holy lightings befor deing

not possible without third party tools

NAPPER
17-08-06, 07:50
i dont know if he was useing 3rd party tools but roger ramjet was the ppu i was on my apu that caped his holy lighting

Cadgar
17-08-06, 07:53
next time tell your ppu to record it with fraps (ppu cause then u see clearly if its tl25 or holy shelter) if its true what u say u dont have to fight him ever again.

Nvidia
17-08-06, 08:22
God damn that FF..

Good old NC1 days of killing them when I was in DarK..

Sex. :)

Not playing right now, but how the fuck are you anyway? SEX! :D How's everyone else doing? Still playing WoW? I lost the stuff to ventrilo awhile back and haven't been able to talk to anyone to get it back.

Kallima
18-08-06, 02:16
Sex. :)

Not playing right now, but how the fuck are you anyway? SEX! :D How's everyone else doing? Still playing WoW? I lost the stuff to ventrilo awhile back and haven't been able to talk to anyone to get it back.

I'm pretty good, yeah everyone from DarK is pretty much in the WoW phase still. I was talking about 2.2 with them if they are gonna play if it comes out soon. Everyone pretty much said fuck that game. I'll PM you Vent info if ya want. Every once in awhile in there you'll see Snipes, Roadie, Cryptochronic and a few others.

ZoVoS
18-08-06, 02:38
i think my first retail op fight was with ff against dark =] i remember they had scouts out (my tank was dreadfully underskilled at the time =\ i think i had reached a POT) so i didnt mind running ahead n i took a Silent hunter to the face

NAPPER
18-08-06, 03:26
my frist one was when i was in getto with smurf on my lvl 60 str tank smurf killed somone he rezzed him and i killed him my frist ever kill in a op war i think it was at regrants

Kallima
18-08-06, 06:01
Wow, I dont even remember my first OP War kill.

I don't even think I ever had one until late NC1 early NC2. I was mostly PPUing Thiwwy or rezzing Tupac. :P