PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] WTS Gold WoC PowerArmour 4 - WoC : 3

Pantho
13-08-06, 23:52
This is a Golden WoC PowerArmour 4 -

There is only 2 on the server - in known EXISTENCE!

The Over is owned by Zeke Denton (Traded to XstrikerX i beleive for Stripper PA)

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1516/untitledss0.jpg

----

Bids Start at a WoC Disk by Anthrax -

Auction will be on the NC forums and Citycom Auction -

- PS . I really need a nice slasher/Money. (WoC disks are fun, not primarly needed tho)

- Model - Zeltarg, Contact Gunnar ( his agent) for modling hire.

Pantho
14-08-06, 02:56
Friday The 18th - Around 10pm / When im online - thats the close date -

Pantho
15-08-06, 17:35
New bid -

4 slot Slasher + 10m -

.hack//sign
19-08-06, 01:37
that thing is ugly! and since when did you have WoC 3?or is that zeltarg wearing it?

aKe`cj
19-08-06, 02:11
that thing is ugly! and since when did you have WoC 3?or is that zeltarg wearing it?

sometimes it helps to a) read, b) then think, then -afterwards- post... I wont comment on the thinking bit, but you obviously skipped part a)

and while I do think it is ugly (tank woc pa = true sexehness), it is even more useless. After all its just a PA4 - and seriously - who's using a PA4 setup? :wtf:

NAPPER
19-08-06, 02:16
yeah tank woc pa has to be the sexest one out of the lot

Pantho
19-08-06, 02:25
Pe is the only class using PA 4 = Hence PE one -

And sold tbh

.hack//sign
19-08-06, 09:45
sometimes it helps to a) read, b) then think, then -afterwards- post... I wont comment on the thinking bit, but you obviously skipped part a)

and while I do think it is ugly (tank woc pa = true sexehness), it is even more useless. After all its just a PA4 - and seriously - who's using a PA4 setup? :wtf:

^^^^^^^^^^
Insert flame here

CMaster
19-08-06, 13:22
Slasher/Exe PEs?
Although those with WoC are more likley to use xbow, but there you go...
After balacning, maybe PA4 will be practical. (I know I would stretch the TL ranges more, allowing higher dex/psi/str to be acheived (and necessary for the top weapons) but at the cost of no 'defensive' implants and so on. I don't think that is the KK plan however)

UnderLoK
21-08-06, 15:08
yeah tank woc pa has to be the sexest one out of the lot

What does it look like?

UnderLoK
21-08-06, 17:24
What does it look like?

nm found one...