PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever seen/hear of these?

jini
13-08-06, 08:49
http://www.ilevelu.com/ourservice.htm

Losers :(
And they make more cash than the actual manufacturers of games .. duh

I wonder if they break any rules, or if Legal action is needed... and they were advertised on mmorpg

Dribble Joy
13-08-06, 09:00
I've seen stuff about similar companies in the telleh.

If there's a market....

jini
13-08-06, 09:04
yes, but manufacturers MUST take legal action against them, I'm sure they are breaking rules of conduct and they profit from other peoples intellectual property

Cadgar
13-08-06, 09:05
no neocron support.... :(

Scanner Darkly
13-08-06, 18:32
How is this any different than buying an account with a capped character(s) with 1337 loot? Don't see what the problem is here and yes they have leveling farms in china and whatnot. What's the bigs?

unreal
13-08-06, 18:48
There's at least one good thing worth noting from that; payment methods. None of them include Click2Gay. Paypal > all. :p

Apocalypsox
13-08-06, 20:09
So many people do it for so many games now...its uncanny tbh. and its all against game EULA.

giga191
13-08-06, 20:19
i was quite shocked at the prices the first time i saw one of those websites. it's hardly slave labour :o

jini
13-08-06, 20:37
How is this any different than buying an account with a capped character(s) with 1337 loot? Don't see what the problem is here and yes they have leveling farms in china and whatnot. What's the bigs?
It's violating EULAs,plus I bet, there is also some steal of intellectual property with the sole purpose of raising cash, which is also forbidden. I guess they dont present any immediate threats as we speak, but as their market share is rising some will eventually move against them, and it will be game over for them

Riddle
14-08-06, 14:02
are you selling the intellectual property or are you merely selling your time to acquire said property?