PDA

View Full Version : [MERGED] Population?

Aziraphale
11-08-06, 22:11
Hey,

I used to play NC1 way back in the day, but eventually decided to quit due to a combination of RL issues and the fact that Pluto server's population never went above 70 anymore.

What's the NC population like these days? I absolutely adored the game, but the real joy as with any MMORPG comes through the interaction with other players, and towards the death of NC1 this was fast in decline. Have things picked up yet?

aKe`cj
11-08-06, 22:55
playercounts been dropping pretty constant since the nc2 launch - atm it looks like the worst is over, as the counts are slowly but steadily rising again.

Mars (GER 1 slot): 15-20% Peak
Terra (ENG 4 slot): ~15+% Peak (slightly weaker than mars, concerning the peak - but unlike Mars, not deserted at GMT nighttime)

Aziraphale
11-08-06, 23:10
Thanks for the reply. How do those percentages translate into actual numbers of players though?

Spermy
11-08-06, 23:32
!% is ten people.

silent000
12-08-06, 00:12
Actually im preety sure 1% is actually about 11 or 12

I have too much time on my hands :rolleyes:

Dribble Joy
12-08-06, 00:21
If people don't come back due to pops, then noone will ever come back, if you come back anyway then pops might rise.

Come back regardless. It's not like the place is desolated.

Kalamazoo
13-08-06, 03:00
If people don't come back due to pops, then noone will ever come back, if you come back anyway then pops might rise.

Come back regardless. It's not like the place is desolated.

I would love to, if I were able to use a credit card or even paypal to do so.

Dribble Joy
13-08-06, 03:01
Ahhhh.... good ol' C2P....

Wait... you mean you don't or do have a CC?

Because C2P do take CCs, just depends on what happens when they look at the details.

Kalamazoo
13-08-06, 03:07
I have a credit card.
I followed the paybycash link, but I guess that I should give another try at c2p.
Thanks for the tip ;-)

Kalamazoo
13-08-06, 03:19
I should have known it. The 'debit card holder' field is still too short. Better, now they are givng me the opportunity to upload a copy of my passport and credit card. Wonderful. I have always wanted to have friends in Nigeria.

Why, of all the internet payment solutions available, do we have to suffer dangerous morons unable to set up an input field?

Dribble Joy
13-08-06, 03:23
Because C2P are on the board of 10T, KK's publisher.

Nidhogg
13-08-06, 13:41
Make sure you enter the C2P site via the link on our launcher page. If you go straight to C2P you will be subject to their full vetting procedure. Our signup is much "lighter".

N

Vryce
14-08-06, 21:52
I have a credit card.
I followed the paybycash link, but I guess that I should give another try at c2p.
Thanks for the tip ;-)

Make sure you enter the C2P site via the link on our launcher page. If you go straight to C2P you will be subject to their full vetting procedure. Our signup is much "lighter".

N

For some reason, the link to PBC doesn't work from the Launcher; I had to get there from Neocron.com for it to work. Otherwise, follow Nid's advice regarding C2P.

jvasquez33
19-08-06, 23:53
Im an old school player thinking about coming back, just wondering though what the population is like nowadays. Currently playine WoW but i needs a break from that. Last i check there was like 100-200 people per server lol, just checking out the pop once again.

Nidhogg
20-08-06, 00:31
Thread merged.

N

pete777
01-09-06, 20:25
I would love to, if I were able to use a credit card or even paypal to do so.

use paybycash and send money throgh the mail.