PDA

View Full Version : Just so you know.

Spermy
10-08-06, 20:05
I suggest anyone still using click to pay move. And do it now. I have long sinced ceased to use thier service. I use splash plastic to pay the subs. That Way it's me putting money in.

Now, I cancelled my c2p account. I also mailed them asking to remove my details, as there was no way to acomplish this on the user end. I still have thier acknowledgement of this. That states that they have removed my details, and any charging information from thier records.

So why, for the second time in as many months have I just been debited for over 75 motherfucking pounds? It ain't payday. My electricity bill is due. I have no transport to work ( which is in the town over. I can't exactly walk there).

As such, I'm unable to get to work. No work means no money. All because of a frigging payment provider. For a goddamned game. So here I sit, waiting for my bill reminder, and then the shut off, with no way to get to work. Over something fucking stupid.

Fuck c2p, and fuck whoever thought it was a great decision to go with these crooks.

I hope you enjoy my money.

unreal
10-08-06, 20:12
Can't you contact your bank and try and get the money back? Hopefully it'll cause shit for Click2Pay in the process and make Reakktor see what's really going on, or maybe they already know, since they don't seem to want to add new payment methods.

Spermy
10-08-06, 20:14
Can't you contact your bank and try and get the money back? Hopefully it'll cause shit for Click2Pay in the process and make Reakktor see what's really going on, or maybe they already know, since they don't seem to want to add new payment methods.

Already undergoing. It's funny, because I recieved yet another email saying that now I should be permanently removed.The second I can afford it, I will be seeking legal representation.

john irons
10-08-06, 21:00
Already undergoing. It's funny, because I recieved yet another email saying that now I should be permanently removed.The second I can afford it, I will be seeking legal representation.

too fucking right

Glok
10-08-06, 21:20
My original problem with C2P was that they wouldn't take my money, no problems since even with cancelling and resubscribing (though I just updated my card details, a charge has yet to be made with the new details, we'll see how that goes...). If they get stupid on my ass I'll report my card lost/stolen and get a new one, problem solved. :lol:

giga191
10-08-06, 21:39
bankrupt c2p to force KK to use someone else

Nidhogg
10-08-06, 22:30
Have you contacted us about this?

N

Spermy
10-08-06, 22:56
Have you contacted us about this?

N

Same issue as last, none of the money went to you lot. Just those crooks. For the second time in as many months. Please dear god get that payment option sorted.

Going through the same bollocks as last time to get it back as we speak. Although last time it took a good few weeks.

EDIT.

Fuck. I forgot to tack on my overdraft charge too. I'll be seeking paym,enty for that from the cunts too.

This in no way affects my views on reakktor of course. Save for poor chpoice of payment methods.

rob444
10-08-06, 23:22
They screw up to much for it being a mistake or a coincidence. I'm starting to believe they do it on purpose, in an attempt to *hopefully* make easy money from _stupid_ people. Some people don't care if a small amount of money get withdrawn, they will most likely think that it was suposed to be withdrawn or the amount was so small that they don't care. I am not saying C2P are doing this deliberitely, it's just my belief.

If it is a mistake from their side (God I honestly don't know how they make their mistakes, I mean computers don't lie and I'm sure it says you've cancelled your account), they seriously need to redesign their whole system because it literally stinks and gets flagged as 'fraud' by many people.

And if you are going to bring them to justice, you might as well try to bring other people along to verify and backup your claims and I am sure there are *lots* of people from Reakktors customer list that will gladly help you.

edit: Btw I use an e-card, I can decide how much money I have on the card and when it expires, which is very good against C2P.

blackpheonix
10-08-06, 23:30
i can honestly say im glad they couldnt accept my card i use splash plastic that way im in charge which i like :).

so many threads about c2p so many lost customers because of c2p yet still nothing done about it, it makes KK look bad, theres no need for c2p to rip off ppl get it sorted plz.

Dribble Joy
10-08-06, 23:37
so many threads about c2p so many lost customers because of c2p yet still nothing done about it, it makes KK look bad, theres no need for c2p to rip off ppl get it sorted plz.
As has been said many times.
There is little KK can do to get rid of C2P or bring in another provider.

Nidhogg
10-08-06, 23:39
Same issue as last, none of the money went to you lot. Just those crooks. For the second time in as many months. Please dear god get that payment option sorted.

Going through the same bollocks as last time to get it back as we speak. Although last time it took a good few weeks.

EDIT.

Fuck. I forgot to tack on my overdraft charge too. I'll be seeking paym,enty for that from the cunts too.

This in no way affects my views on reakktor of course. Save for poor chpoice of payment methods.
My point is that you continue to use our forum to complain about your problem yet you've never contacted us to let us help you with your problem.

N

Spermy
10-08-06, 23:47
My point is that you continue to use our forum to complain about your problem yet you've never contacted us to let us help you with your problem.

N

My logic is thus. Payment has not been recieved by you, or it'd appear as rwakktor media GMBH or something similar on my statement. To my knowledge the issue is therefore out of your hands. If I'm wrong then I apologise and will take it up.

The posting on the forum is to make people aware of the problems I encountered, and yes my motive is most definitely to give my opinion of c2p.

Nidhogg
11-08-06, 00:24
Let me be clearer. Please, create a call ticket and let us try and help.

N

CMaster
11-08-06, 02:21
While you may be able to help, the issue Spermy here is facing is in fact nothing to do with Neocron or Reakktor. It is to do with C2P simply being unprofessional and making chargees on spermy's account, apparently not related to payment of a neocron account. In the same situation, I certainly wouldn't have bothed to contact KK support.

giga191
11-08-06, 09:32
i think KK have to get rid of 10t before they can get rid of c2p....i'm still not sure what 10t actually do

Matthew.v.smith
11-08-06, 13:55
I must say, I used to notice that seemingly random amounts of money used to be withdrawn from my account, prehaps it was something to do with the exchange rates going up and down, but some days it was £7 pound, and other days it would be £11 and it would hover around those numbers, I never bothered about it generally since it was such a small amount of increase and decrease.

M.

lince
11-08-06, 14:38
You dont need to wait, by the sound of your circumstances you could be elligible for legal aid, but it is a small amount. You can still go to a solicitor and get a half hour free app. Good luck I know how frustrating it is!!

Elle

john irons
11-08-06, 16:45
i guess i should count myself lucky

ive never had any problem whatsoever with c2p

but then again i havnt tried to reactivate one of my closed accounts before

Okran
12-08-06, 14:06
I wouldn't be suprised if there is an admin charge or something that they issue if you wish to remove your details.

Nvidia
13-08-06, 05:02
I quit playing Neocron for several months once after getting majorly pissed off because I tried to use my credit card one day and it told me I was over my daily limit.

I went home to find out Click2Pay charged me the monthly service fee FIVE times, as well as FIVE currency exchange fees. This was all within a one-hour period.

I called them up and they refused to refund me my money. Fucking crooks if you ask me. I have no clue what KK is still doing using them.