PDA

View Full Version : OP war scene

Clobber
10-08-06, 09:54
Whats the op war scene like on Terra these days? Is it still pretty much just Death Row versus FF or are there more op fights these days involving different clans.

Might come back with a mate and give Mars a whirl also. Whats the op war scene like on Mars compared to Terra? And does everyone have LE in like Terra ?

SorkZmok
10-08-06, 10:12
Terra mostly is FF versus DR with a few minor clans in between.

Mars is TFL vs soad. 2 Clans for the whole map, pretty much no pvp going on atm apart from that. And what you will find is pure monk whoring. o_O

But there's a few fetish, skullcult and some others leveling PEs on mars so there might be some more action coming up.

silent000
10-08-06, 10:57
yeh our clan eXL has taken OPs in the past and are taking em wen we feel like it, not all the time cus thats not what our clan rele depends on but its a nice activity to colo the map green :P

Faid
10-08-06, 16:31
We fight for OP's quite often with Clan DOY and R2K mostly.

Dribble Joy
10-08-06, 16:41
Isn't SXR an NC clan....?

Cadgar
10-08-06, 16:58
Mars is TFL vs soad. 2 Clans for the whole map, pretty much no pvp going on atm apart from that. And what you will find is pure monk whoring. o_O

yeah thats just because there arent any good tanks around on doy side. believe me i would enjoy a fight with only tanks more then monks, but you have to use what you get :>

RogerRamjet
10-08-06, 17:12
yeah thats just because there arent any good tanks around on doy side. believe me i would enjoy a fight with only tanks more then monks, but you have to use what you get :>

Hold on, theres good tanks on the Pro side?

giga191
10-08-06, 18:24
Might come back with a mate and give Mars a whirl also. Whats the op war scene like on Mars compared to Terra? And does everyone have LE in like Terra ? i'm not capped yet on mars so i haven't op warred, but tfl usually have at least one op war per day.

pabz
10-08-06, 19:58
TFL Ftw

braydagner
10-08-06, 22:57
Isn't SXR an NC clan....?
"with" meaning "against"

Dribble Joy
10-08-06, 23:03
Ahhh... cunning....

Pantho
11-08-06, 00:56
Small pro clans can hold ops without being attacked by FF tbh..

But if a small Anti clan takes a op DR zerg it

Kierz
11-08-06, 03:28
who would be the 3rd biggest clan?

Pantho
11-08-06, 03:46
well that depends

Other well noted clans that you would run into would be

Spriggan
DoY
SkullCult
After Dark
Crazyed (new, but its psico so <3)
R2K

Spriggan is TG but not OP active and bye god im sorry to insult guys but when a single PE takes out:

1 x APU
1 x APU- Hybrid
1 x WoC PA - Xbow Spy
1 x HC Tank

and doesnt go below 50% hp its kinda sad...

Clan DoY

Well thing with these guys is there leader but w/e
they got 140 i think in clan.... high majority are just alts. and rest are inactive...... Id say 20 seperate people. 10 that maybe play alot.

Also most of these guys are as bad at PVP as spriggan

After Dark

Sultan is ok , he is the leader. Not op active i dont think.. If so just coz no1 cba to attack them.

Crayzed New clan, Ran by psico Pathenia i think, Formly of : Blood

R2K

Keep going Active and In-active

SkullCult

Now there is a fine clan *cough*

Ally PK'ers with a Roleplaying background.
We are nearly 40 seperate people.. about 15 very active. rest are generally online one day... offline next

So for 3rd Biggest/Active i would go for...

SkullCult
DoY
(And mebbe some pro clan i forgot)

EDIT

And does everyone have LE in like Terra ?

Im afriad people do have Le in alot on terra... Most people use it as an excuse to level . Because of certain clans Killing in levling areas..

but i still find ppl to kill

0-0

And those that say

"Dam them, they would never level without LE"

Mine, Voodoo Magics , Evil Monkey Kid. and i believe ive never seen Gunnar/Jester with a LE even on low lvl alts

NAPPER
23-08-06, 05:49
what faction you guys on mars ???

Safunte
23-08-06, 05:57

I take offense to that... ;)

NAPPER
23-08-06, 06:28
so your saying they is none ?????

Safunte
23-08-06, 06:29
I'm disagreeing with the fact that hes saying there aren't any.

Pantho
23-08-06, 06:44
Im saying there are not many good tanks on this server at all... There is one that i now of, and he is not u Safunte

NAPPER
23-08-06, 06:45
Im saying there are not many good tanks on this server at all... There is one that i now of, and he is not u Safunte

tis me isnt it mahahahahahaha

Safunte
23-08-06, 06:51

Jealous because you had to win motu by default?

Pantho
23-08-06, 07:00
Jealous because you had to win motu by default?

That was kinda random Safunte, And maybe if you played your OWN char at MoTu, not letting some1 else play it for u.

FYI , My setup required 5 loms to get me 105 por, u would have been killed in round2,

Judge with 102 por > Dev PE
--

And no i ment because ive never seen you without a butplug, Smurf was the tank i refered to

NAPPER
23-08-06, 07:05
comon you cant count smurf on any char he kicks ass on them all even a ppu

Pantho
23-08-06, 07:07
comon you cant count smurf on any char he kicks ass on them all even a ppu

Funny when he wasnt Death row, you guys hated him :p

-Edit Same with me, id be god to you if i went DR lol

Kame
23-08-06, 07:08

As a matter of fact, I would belive that all the good tanks are on the pro side, on terra.

I mean who is the anticity tank that kills a lot of ppl on terra ??

A Heavycombat tank ? Good ?? DoY ?!?

:lol:

I fought em all, and honestly, i dont know a lot of HC tanks that can take mine. The ones i know play on the pro city side. They are safunte, imbacktopawn and rex condo, chickwithdick and statusdead. The rest are just useless HDD usage as far as im concerned.

Oh yeah and that dude spyware was a killer HC tank, and he was pro city as well.

Safunte
23-08-06, 07:08
That was kinda random Safunte, And maybe if you played your OWN char at MoTu, not letting some1 else play it for u.

FYI , My setup required 5 loms to get me 105 por, u would have been killed in round2,

Judge with 102 por > Dev PE
--

And no i ment because ive never seen you without a butplug, Smurf was the tank i refered to

I actually dont remember the last time i've fought anyone with another person let alone a ppu..

and it was random for comical effect.

and it wasn't me playing because i had work.

and its common sense that properly set and used, pistols > hc. hence the balancing project.

and <3 pantho, ur a silly goose

NAPPER
23-08-06, 07:10

ive always like smurf i even followed him to r2k then when he stayed anti i want pro

Pantho
23-08-06, 07:11
imbacktopawn and rex condo, chickwithdick and statusdead

Ok, The first 3 Ive killed, Repeatedly on Spy and PE , So dont tell me there good

Secondly the 3rd ive only seen twice, he was already dead

Safunte ive never seen alone

Fero
23-08-06, 07:13
Most tanks are in cryo vats. Chilling till better times.
If Balance thingy will put us ( by us i mean tanks) in right spot where we should be, many will return. HC damage needs to be addressed(increased), bugged weapons require a fix.
I hate the way CS misses alot. Why 25% or more of shots needs to go "other way", even with full aim? i hope we get access to test server soon. We need to iron lotsa things out.
rawr

NAPPER
23-08-06, 07:17
only problem with tanks is the reload time (hc tanks ) and the necode (melee tanks ) and the heal but they resists are fine with a health like tanks get to say they have a shite heal is crap even with medi pacts

Doc Holliday
23-08-06, 07:46
Most tanks are in cryo vats. Chilling till better times.

amen to that one.

As for this

I fought em all, and honestly, i dont know a lot of HC tanks that can take mine.

Kame if your tank is bobby digital then im figureing you must have got very good in the last year or so. i sure hope so as i remember popping in for one night with u4n (i think. they were ca anyways. buju i believe was in charge) about 12-15 months ago (maybe more i have a shit memory) and had you having a pop at an op fight.( krupp factory. the furthest south of th with the road running through it) you missed me by a mile with every shot of your cs and then u ran off in stealth after 2 holy lightning hits. just 2.

so let that be a lesson. dont go shouting off on the forum cos everyone can point a reference to when you werent as pr0 as you made out. thats for the rest of the people bragging in this thread too :)

Pantho
23-08-06, 08:03
The TANK Shot you with a CS? (That probly true)

Then the TANK Stealthed ( O rly, lol How was that then?)

Zheo
23-08-06, 08:13

Just because people aren't as good at pvp as another person doesn't make them crap, we can't all be the "best" on the server. I win more than I lose on my hc tank so enough said, If I didn't I'd work on my aim. I have good days and bad days. Sometimes I hit almost every shot, sometimes I don't.

Just because I dont run around on an xbow pe, with DB sanc, stealth, and drugging like a west londoner doesn't make me crap at pvp. (And don't gimmi crap about "I don't use xbow blah blah blah." Can DOY has around 170 members tbh, and on a good day we have 20+ most and increasing.

Kame
23-08-06, 08:38
imbacktopawn and rex condo, chickwithdick and statusdead

Ok, The first 3 Ive killed, Repeatedly on Spy and PE , So dont tell me there good

Secondly the 3rd ive only seen twice, he was already dead

Safunte ive never seen alone

OMG !!! ur comparing ur skill on a spy or PE to that of HC tanks... It doesnt work that way.

The PE has almost caped tl10 heal, so basically if we stand face to face and both never miss, you will win with ur PE because you can heal faster then me. You dont need a lot of skill to kill a HC tank with a PE, unless your a retard or your computer sucks like a P3.

With a spy you only have to not miss and you will kill my tank. Even then spys have shelter and tl10 heal and they use either slasher or xbow. Very few spys use rifles.

The game works that if you fight a HC tank on any other class, well your at an advantage.

As for my HC tank hes called Kame, and you can fight him at MB zoneline when i log in. Bobby digital is a PE and hes been first love PE for almost a year. Like everyone i have the good days and the bad days, but in a overall,i think i can say i win on most HC tanks on terra. I actually win on a lot more ppl then i expect to when i fight on my tank.
As for reasons why i ran off and didnt fight to death; i mustve been asked to do something at someplace. Im not usualy one to really worry about dieing, you can ask ppl about that. When i have a bad day on my HC i can die like 5 times in a row then i get tired and log off.
[ edited ]

solid-rock
23-08-06, 09:02
My gentank owns as long as hes got chosen's ppu glued to his ass. I probly should get around to caping him though.

Anyway i resent people refering to us as a minor clan that only holds ops cus FF dont atack. We defended 4 ops simultaneusly this weekend and we won. Now how many minor clans do that :P.

ROZZER187
23-08-06, 12:48

smurf has always been good.even in nc1 nearly 4 years ago when i met him lol.even though i was DR and he wasn't i never had a problem with him :p

Clobber
23-08-06, 12:54
I find all these smack talking PE's amusing. Who are they, where did they come from lol? Sadly a lot of them were awful till the x-bow came and they got what they think is some uber setup from syneryxr. I hope balancing puts them back in there place because its not funny anymore the amount of x-bow using smack talking pe's there are nowadays.

Btw Pantho do you have a HC tank ? Maybe you should duel some of those people you were putting down on him, but I doubt you have a hc tank and would stand a chance against tanks like Kame, Rex Condo, Powerpunsh etc.

ROZZER187
23-08-06, 13:14
kame is pretty good on his tank, anyone ever seen vegah play a tank too??

Kame
23-08-06, 13:47
Powerpunsh actually plays a good HC tank and is in R2K, doy. I guess i was wrong, but he also isnt around. And jason schneider is good in OP. Casius is a good tank too.

Abigail lafey and fiese drecksackleblase were the 2 best doy tanks ive met.

SorkZmok
23-08-06, 16:04
I should sort my tank out and beat the shit out of you all.

:lol:

/edit
Actually i should make a pistol pe and watch people WHINE.

Seraphin[69]
23-08-06, 16:12
My gentank owns as long as hes got chosen's ppu glued to his ass. I probly should get around to caping him though.

Anyway i resent people refering to us as a minor clan that only holds ops cus FF dont atack. We defended 4 ops simultaneusly this weekend and we won. Now how many minor clans do that :P.

We had 2 spies 1 ppu 1 apu to attack and you defended with 4 aswell + 2 HN chars so good thing you can fight that ;)

Doc Holliday
27-08-06, 09:14

ooooh im getting flamed.

Ok pantho did u sign up for the forum the same time as you started playing neocron. cos your join date matches the time ive been in australia. its exactly a year now. the point i was reffering to was months before this. if you read the original post u would see i mention it was 12-15 months ago maybe more. thinking back now it was probably 15-20 months ago. if not then im assuming you would remember the time when the stealth was reintroduced to all classes as a basic noob quest item. if you do then u wouldnt have needed to post the above post as it would be a rhetorical (sp?) question, ie you would already know the answer. O_o

[ edited ]

Clobber
27-08-06, 12:55
mods can close this thread if they want I play mars now anways :D

RogerRamjet
27-08-06, 21:22
mods can close this thread if they want I play mars now anways :D

Are you joining FETISH?

Clobber
27-08-06, 21:29
Dunno what im doin yet Roger, its either DRE for the enemies and ally pk'n or BD for the drugs. I didnt know if you guys would have me either tbh.

Roc-a-fella
27-08-06, 21:51
I will fight you all 10v1 and die in 3 seconds. Im hardcore.

Kierz
28-08-06, 12:27
We're making an all terra/english (for comms not racism =x) DRE clan on mars =]

TheJesterLives
28-08-06, 23:35
I love OP wars

Roc-a-fella
29-08-06, 00:16
i love usa

ZoVoS
29-08-06, 12:33
best fun is sitting on a hill with 2 mates pilling silent hunter bullets into apu's half way across a map =]

=] aww time to get another account me thinks =]