PDA

View Full Version : street fighter the movie

nobby
10-08-06, 05:33
Hello, something's bugging me, those who own SFTM will remember that when you beat the "movie battle"
You get rewarded with a music video, do any of you guys remember what the music track was called?

something like "tell me why?"

sorry to seem silly for asking this, but It's bugging me, that's all.

rob444
10-08-06, 13:12
Sorry, I dont know.
But try not to think about it for an hour and you'll maybe remember. And it's good to try to remember things, it releases "blocks" in your brain. You dont remember because it's twisted inside your head and by trying to remember and when sucessfully remembered, you've fixed this "block" and you'll feel a relief.

It's much like chkdsk / scandisk in windows :p

Neally
11-08-06, 12:45
Hello, something's bugging me, those who own SFTM will remember that when you beat the "movie battle"
You get rewarded with a music video, do any of you guys remember what the music track was called?

something like "tell me why?"

sorry to seem silly for asking this, but It's bugging me, that's all.

Just try to check on the web, generally they may post movie with all musics of it etc.

nobby
11-08-06, 13:34
Ok, looking on cheat websites, it says the movie you unlock is called "Something There".

looking on the net, I cannot find evidence of this music track.

But at least I know what it's called now.

Spermy
11-08-06, 13:48
Ok, looking on cheat websites, it says the movie you unlock is called "Something There".

looking on the net, I cannot find evidence of this music track.

But at least I know what it's called now.

Check the acknowledgements for any and all music, and run through till you get to it. Tedious, but effective.

nobby
11-08-06, 14:39
I don't understand what you mean by that.

Spermy
11-08-06, 15:10
I don't understand what you mean by that.

Every game has credits and acknowledgements, as does every film. Contained within are acknowledgements of every person, anbd piece of music involved in it's production. Look for the Sound track and you'll find a list of all the music. Search for em, give em a listen and you should find what you want.

nobby
13-08-06, 03:23
Thank you spermy !

Come to think of it... I DO have the sound track for it.

Came free when I bought the video 8 years ago :p