PDA

View Full Version : Tsunamie: All mobs are yellow?

Powerpunsh
08-08-06, 22:18
Hi,

i dunno if someone know it, but ive created a new Ts clan. :p
And i wonder, because all mobs got a yellow name and i wonder more, the Copbots are green for me. But they shoot. :p
It confuse me a bit, does anyone know why it is like this?

I remember just a time in Neocron 1, lvled in the Cellars in PP1 with a TS monk and the Mutants didnt attack him.
hmm

rob444
08-08-06, 22:41
Hmm I think they changed that a few patches ago but I'm unsure, I was also baffled to see mobs in yellow name. I guess all mobs got SL too :p

Nidhogg
08-08-06, 22:47
Drop a ticket in at helpdesk@neocron.com. They'll arrange for a GM to sort the problem out for you.

N

Tratos
08-08-06, 23:09
I left a clan on my my pistol spy which made all mobs yellow, bopbots dont shoot me and mobs do -shrug- i might of just gained alot of sympathy with Insects and Monsters :p

gamefreak
08-08-06, 23:11
monsters got their on faction, i once was one back in nc1 :p

Mr Kot
08-08-06, 23:14
Sounds like a fuck up to me. The NPCs will attack based on faction, but if your symp is screwed you will see them with all the wrong colour hitboxes.

Copbots are CA so your CA symp will have a bearing on what they look like. You are responsible for your own CA symp, but the monster symps will need GM assistance.

unreal
08-08-06, 23:15
i dunno if someone know it, but ive created a new Ts clan. :pWere you that NEXT runner I just saw on the NPCD list inside the Tsunami HQ on -50SL? (on Mars that is, I just logged in on my 0/2 PE for the first time to see how things were like atm :p)

Powerpunsh
08-08-06, 23:20
im talking about my terra clan. :)
btw nvm, if the mobs are yellow and have their own sympatie, can i lvl it? maybe? hmmm, grimchaser as my pets. :p

unreal
08-08-06, 23:23
First things first, relogin. :p The same thing happened to me and I was unclanned at the time. I logged in at CRP, then zoned into the Chaos Cave, and all the mobs were yellow as if they were neutral to me, but obviously they were shooting me and I got the same rewards. Seems to be the result of a bad login.

Powerpunsh
08-08-06, 23:38
believe me, i had it yesterday all the time i logged my TS ppu and i have it today, everythime all mobs are yellow. But i dont remember the Mob color on my Tank. Have to log but im in labz atm. :p

RogerRamjet
08-08-06, 23:38
Were you that NEXT runner I just saw on the NPCD list inside the Tsunami HQ on -50SL? (on Mars that is, I just logged in on my 0/2 PE for the first time to see how things were like atm :p)

That was probably gunnar :)

CMaster
08-08-06, 23:43
Levelling symp won't help.
Mob behaviour is based on faction.
Runner/mob/npc apparent colour is based on symp if unclanned, faction status if clanned.
Doesnt matter if you have 100 symp with Monsters faction, they will still attack you as monsters is enemy with all player factions (and AB I think), neutral with insects (judging by behaviour) and allied with TU.

unreal
08-08-06, 23:59
That was probably gunnar :)Nah it was some odd named character. Gunnar was on Gunnar Aegirson. :p

Powerpunsh
09-08-06, 00:35
Color on my Tank is normal, all mobs are Red. its just on my PPU.
ive written an email to helpdesk@neocron.de, hope they can help me without to reset my whole sympatie/soullight.