PDA

View Full Version : Sewer lvl's question

Castagere
07-08-06, 01:56
My ranking is 14/17 atm. Where do i find sewer lvl's in my range? Do i have to leave Neocron city to find them?

Pantho
07-08-06, 02:01
Plaza 2 / Plaza 1 Agressor Captains sewer -

Is good until rank 27/**

Powerpunsh
07-08-06, 02:05
You can try to explore the Outzone Storages or find some Mainsewers, but dont forget enough ammo. :)
Go from PP3 in industrial 1 and then industrial 2. There is a sync to Outzone3. There are some nice places to lvl.

Dribble Joy
07-08-06, 02:18
Once those get a bit easy, as long as you aren't DRE, get a ride (or walk) to MB, then go to the bunker in J_01. Good leveling spot. Same stuff as the muties outside jeriko fortress, but in greater number and a nice bunker to hide in. Usually a team going there too.

Castagere
07-08-06, 02:25
Yeah, that brings me to another question. I always seem to run out of ammo. I just can't carry enough. What do you guys do about this? Maybe they should add ammo vendors in those sewers or let us carry more without slowing down to turtle speed.

Dribble Joy
07-08-06, 02:30
Firstly, do you have much TRA?
Either spec some more if you can, or (and this is a slightly better solution) get some recycle skill. As much as the tech level of the ammo is required.
You put a sample and the recycle tool in the processor and fill the other slots with junk from dead mobs. hit start and a load of ammo should be yours.
The higher the TL of the junk you use, the more ammo you get. Tronik parts and armour/weapons parts are really good.
you can also make medkits like this too.

Castagere
07-08-06, 02:39
Firstly, do you have much TRA?
Either spec some more if you can, or (and this is a slightly better solution) get some recycle skill. As much as the tech level of the ammo is required.
You put a sample and the recycle tool in the processor and fill the other slots with junk from dead mobs. hit start and a load of ammo should be yours.
The higher the TL of the junk you use, the more ammo you get. Tronik parts and armour/weapons parts are really good.
you can also make medkits like this too.

TRA? and junk recycles into ammo?

Mr Kot
07-08-06, 02:48
TRA = Transport skill. Find it under Strength

Junk recycles into ammo providing you have a tool, a sample of the ammo you want to copy and enough recycle skill.