PDA

View Full Version : MotU Tournament - Final [GMList]

Chenoa
05-08-06, 15:09
Here is the list of GMs from which each of the 6 winners can choose one for their finals. Would be nice if you can post it here so the GM you choose will get notice of it.

Who is unable to fight at the date of the final should write to the GM himself if he is eager to fight on another day. This I let the GMs do themselves because I cannot set the time for them.
The email address is: name@gm.neocron.com (just without the gm_)

GM´s:
Dionysus
Azux
Hoder
Wingthor
Silentium
Radaway
Homunk

silent000
05-08-06, 16:31
[ edited - posting messages on behalf of banned people is a bannable offence. Please read the rules ]

gamefreak
05-08-06, 19:22
ich will wingthor bitte :)

giga191
05-08-06, 19:47
Dionysus

silent000
05-08-06, 23:07
Why ent no1 killing Hoder!!! he is one evul GM!

giga191
06-08-06, 09:52
Why ent no1 killing Hoder!!! he is one evul GM! ?? hoder is the friendliest GM i've met

Dribble Joy
06-08-06, 16:12
Awww.... if by the slimest chance I got subbed and won the final round, I wanted to kill Teh Killeh Bunneh.

Pantho
06-08-06, 23:37
Silentium

That one plz.. Because he may eat me afterwards

See no Evil
07-08-06, 11:34
I can't be there for the 13rd of August so is there any GM that can fight today or tomorrow ?

Pantho
08-08-06, 02:19
Been speaking to a GM today --

aparently they are going to be palying with all Player Equipment but Capped Runspeed/Health/Resists

sure that may be a good laugh^^ , but i would like an official answer plz.

Will the have GM capped resists etc, or have the normal CON setups/points

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 02:24
Capped resists is OK if they don't have armour, it means only 119 armour total, which with 595 hp isn't too bad if they don't have S/D.

Though a standard PE/tank/spy/apu setup would be preffered.

Pantho
08-08-06, 02:49
yea, but capped Speed, Capped weapons/shelter etc ... lol

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 08:44
Meh, it's a challenge isn't it?

silent000
08-08-06, 08:45
Ive once heard that a GM has 255 in all skillz maybe thats what u heard

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 08:51
Ive once heard that a GM has 255 in all skillz maybe thats what u heard
Yes, they do.

225 in the main skills too.

On the old TS some of us got given 255 sub-skills, fun to run about as a PE with a dizzy, slasher, revenge and whatnot :p.

giga191
08-08-06, 13:05
i'm going to laugh my head off at the first person who doesn't win against the GMs :lol:

their main advantage is speed though, which is why some of the fights are gonna take ages.

On the old TS some of us got given 255 sub-skills, fun to run about as a PE with a dizzy, slasher, revenge and whatnot :p. yes....given....
*cough*
>.>

(not a reference to myself)

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 14:12
i'm going to laugh my head off at the first person who doesn't win against the GMs :lol:

their main advantage is speed though, which is why some of the fights are gonna take ages.
Thing is, we have no idea who they really are, for all we know, there might be a few good ones in there...

yes....given....
*cough*
>.>
You in the NC2 trailer too?

Chenoa
08-08-06, 15:52
Been speaking to a GM today --

aparently they are going to be palying with all Player Equipment but Capped Runspeed/Health/Resists

sure that may be a good laugh^^ , but i would like an official answer plz.

Will the have GM capped resists etc, or have the normal CON setups/points

Official Answer :
The GMs will stay as always, but have to use normal things like a runner. Means the weapons they can use by the character UNDER the GM
(f.e. Silentium is a PE, used a x-bow, TL 10 heal, blessed deflector, normal shelter, normal drugs - has done his first fight last Sunday and Metatron won 2:1).
I dunno all chars under the GMs, we have to look forward to it =)
Hopefully it will "help" you ;)

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 16:13
blessed sd
Blessed shelter? O_o That and a tl10 and they're virtually indestructable. Please say you meant tl25 S and blessed def....

CMaster
08-08-06, 16:22
Remember they have no armour - so its just like they have 114 in all resits but noo armour. Capped runspeed plus capping their guns + capping all their spells is handy mind.
If they allowed GMs to use all the holy PPU spells as well, then you'd be screwed. Seems that they aren't allowed DB either.
And yeah, hope he didnt have blessed S. Would be somewhat unfair.

John Wu
08-08-06, 17:05
who says they can't use armor, and who says they're not allowed to use holy sd? I had the impression that a GM character could use everything there is, like HL, holy SD/heal, armor, whatever .. am I wrong?

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 17:20
OK, re-reading:

Official Answer :
The GMs will stay as always, but have to use normal things like a runner. Means the weapons they can use by the character UNDER the GM
Ie. weapons and items the player facing them can use.
So an APU would find they might be going against a GM with HL, but no helas or buff/shields.
A PE with an xbow might find a GM wielding one also and using the usual PE items.

John Wu
08-08-06, 17:30
normal things like a runner .. doesnt mean he can only use the things his opponent could use, but everything any given runner could. any armor, any weapon, any spell.

so if he wanted to you would fight against a PPU with capped resists except poison plus holy lightning. anything less is up to the courtesy of the GM.

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 17:30
the character UNDER the GM

Seems vaguely clear to me.

John Wu
08-08-06, 17:32
ok, now you got me confused with this "character under the GM" ....... absolutely no idea what that should mean.

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 18:18
Just a little grammatical murk from chen I think.

Basically the player the GM is fighting for that match.

CMaster
08-08-06, 18:19
who says they can't use armor, and who says they're not allowed to use holy sd? I had the impression that a GM character could use everything there is, like HL, holy SD/heal, armor, whatever .. am I wrong?
A GM character can use anything they meet the reqs for (so most items, although WoC and class is still subject to usual restrictions). However they aren't allowed to for the sake of this contest.
Hmm - the no armour comments was based on past contests involving GMs (where they weren't) and the fact that I recalle being told once that GMs weren't meant to wear armour, just incase they dided and dropped a belt.

giga191
08-08-06, 18:19
Remember they have no armour - so its just like they have 114 in all resits but noo armour. Capped runspeed plus capping their guns + capping all their spells is handy mind.
If they allowed GMs to use all the holy PPU spells as well, then you'd be screwed. Seems that they aren't allowed DB either.
And yeah, hope he didnt have blessed S. Would be somewhat unfair. 119 armor value is more than enough to survive....in fact that's more than i have on my PE.

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 18:31
DJ only has 125 f/x, and was perfectly fine with 110 as a kami.

If they can use armour as well though it's slightly different...

Chenoa
08-08-06, 18:41
ok, now you got me confused with this "character under the GM" ....... absolutely no idea what that should mean.

The class the GM has choosen at the characters creation ?

And right, no armor.... only items (weapons, spells, drugs etc.) they will use.

These are the rules for the GMs , take a look in the first thread, the Announcement. Of course, he could use everything means, he is able to use everything. But it isnt allowed, only character based things (see above - the class the GM has choosen at char creation ;) )

Dribble Joy
08-08-06, 21:09
I'm confused about as to wether I am confused or not....

Sod it, if I get to fight a GM I'll just fight him/her.

Pantho
09-08-06, 01:01
Ahhh Silentium... use Exec tbh..... doesnt make me lag same dmg

Dribble Joy
09-08-06, 01:09
Going by tonight's exploits in NF, I pray to the god of tea that if I'm subbed on thursday, I don't have to fight any APUs. I hate fighting APUs. Nothing unbalanced about them at all, just that if you make one tiny mistake you're shafted.

From what I have heard rhinodriver is ok, though that's unconfirmed, the other likely sub clearly I have no idea about.

Pantho
09-08-06, 01:46
Homunk

Can i change my choice --

Personaly prefrence about Xbow causing lag for me in MoTu -

John Wu
09-08-06, 08:56
These are the rules for the GMs , take a look in the first thread, the Announcement. Of course, he could use everything means, he is able to use everything. But it isnt allowed, only character based things (see above - the class the GM has choosen at char creation ;) )
I've read the announcement thread, and if I remember correctly it didnt say anything about armor, it just said that GMs can use everything players can use, which would include armor, which would include holy spells, which would include .. well .. everything. not explicitly stated that its char bound. you even answered to my posts there .. anyway, character based things means holy sd/heal + holy lightning char is possible, just without armor ...

anyway, thanks for clarification.

See no Evil
09-08-06, 11:27
I would like to fight against Wingthor !!

And as I can't play the 13rd of August, you will be fighting me (if we can delay it to the 18th or 19th or even later) or a friend of mine playing See no Evil (if this is not against the rules).

silent000
09-08-06, 13:30
Lol how is somebody going to beat the copbot lol they run weird and wud just amuse me so much thta i wudnt be able to fight em :P

But themn things like that amuse me

Pantho
10-08-06, 01:03
Homunk

Can i change my choice --

Personaly prefrence about Xbow causing lag for me in MoTu -

so.. Chenoa Homunk.. is that k?

gamefreak
10-08-06, 01:53

NOOOOO!!!!
Wingthor is my little baby

Pantho
10-08-06, 07:22
wingthor... name rings a bell... Cant palce it tho

Zheo
10-08-06, 09:22
?? hoder is the friendliest GM i've met
He was in my appartment last night, not talking to me however, I offered him a seat, *wipes away a tear* Someone shoot him!

Chenoa
11-08-06, 08:36
so.. Chenoa Homunk.. is that k?

Yes, we will change it on the webpage.

And as I can't play the 13rd of August, you will be fighting me (if we can delay it to the 18th or 19th or even later) or a friend of mine playing See no Evil (if this is not against the rules).

Read my first post : you have to mail him to wingthor@gm.neocron.com to move the fight with him. Or you have to choose another one.

btw: Imbacktopwn, the Winner from yesterday should post here soon too, thx.

Pantho
13-08-06, 23:10
GF Homunk -

compaint against Silentium tho -

I said relax im GR'ing... walked to GR., S/D'd and he kicked me...

Dribble Joy
13-08-06, 23:19

Well did you win?

Pantho
13-08-06, 23:48
Silentium said sorry :0

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/1516/untitledss0.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yep - Think its the only Golden WoC PowerArmour 4 - WoC : 3 DEX req - That is up for sale...

check Citycom and NC forums - for the Auction

Starting Bid : WoC disk -0

Chenoa
14-08-06, 09:22
Terra:

Todesengel - Wingthor - 0:2
Zeltarg - Dionysus - 0:2
Pantho' - Homunk - 2:0
See no Evil - Wingthor - 2:1
Zeke Denton - Silentium - 2:0
Imbacktopwn - Radaway 0:2

Congratz to the winner and thx to the Hosts , great job !

giga191
14-08-06, 11:07
arghh why did i pick the APU GM who can aim :(

apus are supposed to die fast :eek:

Dribble Joy
14-08-06, 15:36
PA4?

Bah....

Durandal|AI
15-08-06, 03:00
Klick me (http://tempstorage.ultimate-hq.info/Terra/final/) to see the vids from the final

Dribble Joy
15-08-06, 03:39
Nice.... good server btw, got up to 600kb/s on it.

Though I hate you for having fps that good in there....

giga191
15-08-06, 10:23
dmg numbers coming off me: 139, 111, 165
health 'history': 477, 338, 227, 62 => dead

dammit, i should have picked the blessed hyb GM >.<

See no Evil
17-08-06, 15:13
Hello

I just learned my mate won for me, I would have loved to do the fight myself, it would have been fun to fight GM that runs so fast. Anyway, I won a PPU PA 4 WoC 3, how come we only get unwearable PA4 ??? Can't we change it for a WoC3 PPU PA3 ??

aKe`cj
17-08-06, 15:26
Hello

I just learned my mate won for me, I would have loved to do the fight myself, it would have been fun to fight GM that runs so fast. Anyway, I won a PPU PA 4 WoC 3, how come we only get unwearable PA4 ??? Can't we change it for a WoC3 PPU PA3 ??

Yeah well... I sometimes wonder what made them think adding a PA4 as woc3 was a good idea - knowing that pretty much no one would ever make use of it.
But heh .... you dont know what happens with the balancing - mebbe it'll become viable to wear pa4 in the future.