PDA

View Full Version : [Terra] Oldschool @ss BD clan

Roc-a-fella
04-08-06, 20:32
For those who know/knew me, i was Skojax/Postagirl throughout most of my NC history. I just returned a few months ago and figured id see how many oldschoolers i can get together for a clan. Just made it today and i got a FEW people interested in joining. Were gonna be pretty PvP based once we get situated. We'll do regular WoC and MC5 hunts also, its gonna be a blast :lol:

Anyone who wants a little oldschool in their lives reply here or catch me IG, i mostly play Drevious.

unreal
05-08-06, 04:02
At the very least I think you should contact Cass over the forum who's just paid to reactivate his/her Neocron account only to find his/her Neocron 1 characters were all corrupt after getting them transferred, and ended up with four monks. Try and recruit him/her before he/she leaves Neocron forever. :(

Zheo
05-08-06, 07:59
BD? Are you joining the rank of Fetish and Dome? Or are you actually worth having as an ally? (By that i mean are you going to kill allies or enemies). Just curious really.

RogerRamjet
05-08-06, 14:21
BD? Are you joining the rank of Fetish and Dome? Or are you actually worth having as an ally? (By that i mean are you going to kill allies or enemies). Just curious really.

Hey man, FETISH make great allies.

Aslong as youre in the clan...

Roc-a-fella
05-08-06, 19:31
I didn't plan on ally PKing and i don't really promote it. In my opinion its alot funner to kill red in NC or where ever they are lurking around. Im just trying to get some good guys together so we can have some fun.

unreal
05-08-06, 19:57
You thought a name for the clan yet by the way?

zii
05-08-06, 23:17
don't know who you are but tickle me pink and whack my butt...

erm. i digress. sorry : Welcome back.

Pantho
05-08-06, 23:43
Hey man, FETISH make great allies.

Aslong as youre in the clan...

Or a Cult -

And FYI - Dome/Fetish have nothing to do with each other, and Dome are Aholes. Fetish are good fun

Roc-a-fella
06-08-06, 00:28
Clan name is |N|ew |A|ge |P|irates

silent000
06-08-06, 12:03
AHOY! tbh

unreal
06-08-06, 13:17
heh I wonder if Joe still has Captain Pugwash.

Roc-a-fella
06-08-06, 18:43
We need a few support guys/tanks to start farming rare spots for cash. My % of the cash made will be mostly going towards the clan and a few oldschoolers returning with nothing but their 4 slot CS :angel: Trying to convince a few people i played with to return aswell.

Dribble Joy
07-08-06, 02:37
Alas I cannot join, as I am DJ, loner and exile of CM and barer of the skull's name for all time. Or something like that.

Be awesome to get more people back, good luck mush.

Roc-a-fella
07-08-06, 03:33
I've found one member from the old =Cartel= of BD awhile back under biggin/Arch_angel who i was in the clan with. Hopefully we can get some people to bring back their subs to pwn it up ;)

Tarn
09-08-06, 04:03
i remember Skojax/Postagirl, it was way to long ago though. Forget if i knew you on Ice Tea Box (hc tank) or Tarn ( pe ). Sko was your tank and Posta was your PE. I think : o

Roc-a-fella
09-08-06, 05:37
Yeah you're right about my chars, i probobly remember you but my vision is blurry seeing as it was hella long ago. ;) The most fun i ever had was just melting peoples faces off with the tpc in outzone when mad people were hunting and i took them all on LOL! The element of surprise may have had some influence but believe me, i won that fight.

Of course i have owned in several, or mabye dozens of other places. Plus my int setup included barter. I had the illest fking setup. Actually it was pretty horrible cause skoj was my first tank but i still managed to get alot of kills :angel:

I remember i started a clan at one point when you only needed 1 hacker for the OP. Me and one guy were defending against a clan that was trying to take this one we ninja'd :angel: and i gr'd to next closest one and ran to the op pulled cs killed hacker he dropped his PE rifle trying to defend his poor ass. (When the weapon you had dropped if equipped on death still existed which imo was awesome lol :p ) Well then, backup came i guess i killed one and there were about 3. Then i died of course, then me and my friend went back and managed to defend them off, and they didnt even come back :(

But anywho. What im doing here is trying to bring some of these oldschool pvp experiences back to me, all i need is a few good guys and we can a buncha fun i bet ;)

Edit: Fro typos, could you tell i was high when i wrote this?

*Dazz*
09-08-06, 23:53
1st time i met you i killed your tank at MB cuz you tried to freezer cannon me heh. (long after freezer cannon was usueless :D ) It was all over one of my clannies at the time that said you killed him cuz he shot posta girl or somethin to that effect, was a long time ago. We chatted a bit in DM after that but i lost track after that. The old days were the best.

Roc-a-fella
10-08-06, 01:33
Drama was fun sometimes.

THE_TICK!!!!
10-08-06, 05:30
Dazz the only thing you could do right is /set kill self 1 :D as for Z how dare you defame fetish, we are a friendly PVE clan who goes out to hunt the BIG GAME, sometimes, we have drug enduced killing frenzy's but its not OUR fault, protofarm makes bad shit !!

Zheo
10-08-06, 09:21
Dazz the only thing you could do right is /set kill self 1 :D as for Z how dare you defame fetish, we are a friendly PVE clan who goes out to hunt the BIG GAME, sometimes, we have drug enduced killing frenzy's but its not OUR fault, protofarm makes bad shit !!

Lier i've seen you harrass noobies! Damn it tick I'm one of them, what happened to the good ol days of me, you, butt and 9mm, and of cause Dazz in Ronins? When I used to fight NCAT solo because no one else was on? And I couldn't hit a drom at 5m. We used to be good together Tick....used to.

RogerRamjet
10-08-06, 17:14
heh I wonder if Joe still has Captain Pugwash.

You think that was Joe?

:angel:

*Dazz*
10-08-06, 22:22

Meh you're talkin alot of shit lately for not even playin, I remember killing you alot when we were in the same clan :lol: AND who was it that got you into this game anyway? hmmmm :D