PDA

View Full Version : spliting stacks in inventory ?

Castagere
03-08-06, 21:00
How do you split items that stack in your inventory. Items like ammo or drops from mobs ?

nellus
03-08-06, 21:03
you can remove so many of the stack to your gogo or inventory from the other but you cant make different stacks until you have 249 of them, as this is the highest amount of something you can have stacked.

edit/// why would you want to it would take up extra space?

Castagere
03-08-06, 21:28
No thats not what i want to do. Sometimes i buy to much ammo and i move like a turtle. So i want to put some in gogo. I forgot that i could do that there. So much to learn.

nellus
03-08-06, 21:52
If youve got too much on you and you need to put some in the gogo and you cant move throw it on the floor infront of you run past it then pick it up and repeat until you get to your gogo.

Spermy
03-08-06, 21:56
I don't really remember, it may be a brain fart but I'm positive at least at one point, that you could shift click to split a stack...

nellus
03-08-06, 21:58
Never heard of that one spermy. what stops the stacks restacking? and why would you want to have say 2 stacks of 50 plasma cannon ammo in your gogo? when all your going to do is transfer what you need into your inventory?

Spermy
03-08-06, 22:51
Never heard of that one spermy. what stops the stacks restacking? and why would you want to have say 2 stacks of 50 plasma cannon ammo in your gogo? when all your going to do is transfer what you need into your inventory?

Told you it was a brain fart :P

Castagere
04-08-06, 01:56
If youve got too much on you and you need to put some in the gogo and you cant move throw it on the floor infront of you run past it then pick it up and repeat until you get to your gogo.

Wow,cool idea thanks.

Morpheus
04-08-06, 03:03
... just watch nobody is around who could pick up your 700k of conster lube and logsoff :eek:

getz
:cool:

LiL T
04-08-06, 04:50
Wow,cool idea thanks.

Be carefull where you throw it, try not to throw into a dynamic (sp) object, it will pass through it and can get traped inside something. Gogo's cabs chairs etc

Aisynia
04-08-06, 05:03
I don't really remember, it may be a brain fart but I'm positive at least at one point, that you could shift click to split a stack...
Anarchy Online works very similarly to that.

Riddle
04-08-06, 09:31
Spwermy been playing too much WOW. ;)

unreal
04-08-06, 10:36
If you're going to throw items on the floor, make sure noone else is around to steal them. :) I would advise making your way to an outpost, even more so if you're a newbie. You'll have fun and probably get lost then killed by some mob, but once you finally get to the outpost you'll get a nice discount on the ammo, and usually the goguardian isn't too many throws away.
I don't really remember, it may be a brain fart but I'm positive at least at one point, that you could shift click to split a stack...Never heard of that either. The only way I know of to get 2 stacks of 50 would be to put 2 stacks of 249 in, then take away 199. But that's a pretty pointless excersize, especially when you'll be overloaded with the other 398 clips of ammo, and have to put them back in the goguardian in two more groups. lol

ZoVoS
04-08-06, 13:21
If you're going to throw items on the floor, make sure noone else is around to steal them. :) I would advise making your way to an outpost, even more so if you're a newbie. You'll have fun and probably get lost then killed by some mob, but once you finally get to the outpost you'll get a nice discount on the ammo, and usually the goguardian isn't too many throws away.Never heard of that either. The only way I know of to get 2 stacks of 50 would be to put 2 stacks of 249 in, then take away 199. But that's a pretty pointless excersize, especially when you'll be overloaded with the other 398 clips of ammo, and have to put them back in the goguardian in two more groups. lol

is the ncmarket still open... or whatever its called

because there shops are right next to the gogo. im sure one of the admin spawned apartments sells ammo