PDA

View Full Version : Ammo question

Castagere
03-08-06, 12:42
Where would i find rockets for my launcher? I have been to a few different shops but none had rockets.

unreal
03-08-06, 12:53
Depends on your alliance. If you're with the City Mercs or Neocron City factions, go to Archer and Wesson, if you're in the Dome, check out Fist Weaponry or Boobs 'n' Guns. Neocron --> Plaza 1, Plaza 3. Military Base it'll be down one of the ladders in Sector 1. But for the Dome, I have no idea which sector they'll be in, although I've ran around it quite a lot, I still pay no attention to where the shops are as such. I'm a true pro-city runner in that respect. Even on my anti-city Spy I'll still genrep to Plaza 1 just to buy whatever I need. :p

Try using your Navray (press F9), it'll be a great help for you most of the time.

Darkana
03-08-06, 13:02
Rocket Launchers are categorized as "lowtech cannon", so you get ammo for these in shops which handle lowtech cannons. For pro-city it's the A&W stores (see unreal's post where to find some of these).

In DoY things are a bit different. You have Boobs'n'Guns, which sells pistol, rifles, drones and inquisition armor (1-3), and the TG shops (dunno the name right now, "Fist' Weaponry" or something close to that), which sell melee weapons and cannons as well as all the other armor and outpost turrets. They are spread over the Dome, (almost?) every faction sector has one or both shops, together with psi stores and such.

Last but not least you can hit outposts, which sell various kinds of ammo.The odd shops/traders/smugglers in the wastelands may sell ammo, too, but don't ask me which of these do sell rocket packs.

Castagere
03-08-06, 20:58
Funny how i thought i had to find high tech shops for it. Ok i know where to go now. thanks for the replies guys.