View Full Version : Any chance hacknet will be fixed?

SorkZmok
31-07-06, 16:05
There's still several mobs that kill you in one or two shots, most annoying that the worst of those camps the entrance into the TH bridge. 9 out of 10 times i'm dead before i synched in completely. And if i manage to live trough that i die because of the stupid rubberband effect that won't let me jump off the runway to stay alive.

What leads me to another thing, why won't i died when i drop down to the ground? It's pretty annoying having to either kill self or reset position.

Then there's mobs not giving me any money, happened a few times now in random places.

And why is there about 1 million empty storage things or whatever they are in every database, security login and infected storage?

Then, looting mobs. PAIN IN THE ASS. Especially in the DNS, nearly every mob just falls down to the ground where i can't loot it.

Last rant, why won't implants and shit work? I understand armor and bones, but if i use implants that boost my hacking skill to get into hacknet, shouldnt those still effect my appearance in there? I mean, it's my brain everything is based on in hacknet so if i alter my skills through brain implants...?

Ah well, guess i'll just cancel the hacknet guy account and get back to stuff thats not that fucked up. :lol:

Bishop Yutani
31-07-06, 16:15
been really wanting to start a hacknet alt.

guess i won't...