PDA

View Full Version : so whats going on these days

Black Mamba
31-07-06, 09:49
been away for awhile, just would like to know what improvements have been made in the last few months and what the player population is like on terra.

LiL T
31-07-06, 11:38
Hello :)

giga191
31-07-06, 11:46
everything is fixed, there are players shops, several woc items for each woc lvl, the balancing is finished, each server peaks at around 600.:cool:

me, gunnar, average joe, and lil t (?) are playing on mars atm so feel free to come join us.

silent000
31-07-06, 11:47
everything is fixed, there are players shops, several woc items for each woc lvl, the balancing is finished, each server peaks at around 600.:cool:

me, gunnar, average joe, and lil t (?) are playing on mars atm so feel free to come join us.

Im the best PvPr Ever :rolleyes:

giga191
31-07-06, 13:45
Im the best PvPr Ever :rolleyes: 8| ..:eek:.. O_o

netster
31-07-06, 13:45
g1ga, which faction atm? i're playing a hcpe on mars and searching for a family to join up there....

giga191
31-07-06, 13:47
NExT, tfl

Apocalypsox
31-07-06, 16:26
Giga i think the entire skullcult family has moved to mars my freind :D we are going covert for now.

giga191
31-07-06, 16:32
i'm still a noobie char, summer work (with travel) lasts me from 7am to 8pm so there's not much time to lvl

SorkZmok
31-07-06, 16:53
NExT, tfl
I can't believe you guys are all joining that shit clan. o_O

Only chance to get some pvp atm i guess. :(

giga191
31-07-06, 17:07
i just do what gunnar tells me to do :p

John Bushido
31-07-06, 17:52
sad thing, ive fought gunnar few times this weekend, seems to be a nice guy

to see him with the tfl clantag is shit, dunno why he joined that bunch of morons........

$ir Mafia
31-07-06, 18:09

to see him with the tfl clantag is shit, dunno why he joined that bunch of morons........

Maybe they pay him for that

RogerRamjet
31-07-06, 18:27
Maybe they pay him for that

Funnily enough...

giga191
31-07-06, 18:30
sad thing, ive fought gunnar few times this weekend, seems to be a nice guy

to see him with the tfl clantag is shit, dunno why he joined that bunch of morons........ the clantag sounds very good if it means people don't like me...it's always fun being the villain

RogerRamjet
31-07-06, 18:38
the clantag sounds very good if it means people don't like me...it's always fun being the villain

Me too.

Thats why my name is Holy Borsty and no one likes me.

Especially on Mars.

giga191
31-07-06, 18:40
i heard that they don't like english people very much, maybe i can use that to my advantage :p

RogerRamjet
31-07-06, 18:43
i heard that they don't like english people very much, maybe i can use that to my advantage :p

They also dont like anyone whos better than them at PVP, they dont like people who participate in PVP, and infact they hate PVP.

Ive had people tell me i was "greifing" them when ive PKed them :rolleyes:

John Bushido
31-07-06, 18:44
the clantag sounds very good if it means people don't like me...it's always fun being the villain

sry but thats bs, ask kid, he have seen some nasty things in conjunction with tfl and im not sure if my english is adequate enough for this......

seen 2 belts with 100 sl hacked away in under 2 seconds, and thats one of the harmless example...........more than one player quit game im combination with actions that has been carried out by them...

to be a bad guy is one thing (and for my opinionen not really a bad thing), to grief the whole server over and over again for months so that most of the clans refuse to fight them is another thing.....

think about it

RogerRamjet
31-07-06, 18:46
Sounds like a great group of people.

Managing to piss off an entire server for months is pretty impressive.

John Bushido
31-07-06, 18:53
Sounds like a great group of people.

so if u mean cheating, xploiting and griefing over months go get an advantage in PvP is impressive i guess i be mistaken by u, sry to hear that, u deserve them :(

RogerRamjet
31-07-06, 19:05
so if u mean cheating, xploiting and griefing over months go get an advantage in PvP is impressive i guess i be mistaken by u, sry to hear that, u deserve them :(

I'm gonna be frank with you.

If they were cheating, theyd be banned by now, just like everyone whos ever cheated on Terra. You guys just sound as if you get owned repeatedly by them. Have you ever though they might be better than you at PVP? No, you probably havent. The first time I pvped on Mars after a month or two break, i was greeted with DMs and whines on OOC saying i was cheating.

Why? I dont cheat. I never have, and never will. People just seem to want to make excuses, or just have a good ol' whine session. It just sounds to me as if the population of Mars dont want to do anything about it. You think refusing to PVP against them will do anything? Get your fucking act together and go out and fight them, dont hide inside safe zones or moan on these forums about it. No one in NC is unbeatable.

Dribble Joy
31-07-06, 22:22
TFL? Transport for London?

Is Livingston one of your clannies?

giga191
01-08-06, 11:36
what i've heard from gunnar is that most people call him a cheater after he kills someone, so the fact that your calling them cheaters means very little to me. i look forward to being capped and getting called a cheater a lot too.

LiL T
01-08-06, 11:51
I think I'm going to enjoy my self on this server :lol:

giga191
01-08-06, 11:57
by the time everyone has a LE in on mars, we can move back to terra where everyone their would have thought it was safe to take their LEs out :lol:

the circle of life (death?)

Riddle
01-08-06, 13:04
is this a server merge 8| all going to Mars :lol:

giga191
01-08-06, 13:56
is this a server merge 8| all going to Mars :lol: no, just me, and i'm already there so technically i'm not even 'going'

Sylow
01-08-06, 14:28
If they were cheating, theyd be banned by now, just like everyone whos ever cheated on Terra. You guys just sound as if you get owned repeatedly by them. Have you ever though they might be better than you at PVP? No, you probably havent. The first time I pvped on Mars after a month or two break, i was greeted with DMs and whines on OOC saying i was cheating.
I dare to give you a little hint... ask the players of the clan in question, how many characters they already got banned.

As you might know, KK is not banning players but accounts. This results in the same players right away getting a new account, grinding XP, joining the clan again and going on again as if nothing has happened.

Wait for the next time KK bans cheaters, rinse and repeat.

giga191
01-08-06, 14:30
KK just wants the money from people having to remake accounts :lol:

Sylow
01-08-06, 14:33
Acutally, with the accounting being in the hands of another company, and that company in theory being in charge of other accounting for the same customer and another provider, they have no handling to ban the player at all.

Though, even would they have the option, i think the handling would be the very same. (Just compare with other MMOPRPGs... Blizzard bans cheaters and bot-users on a regular basis, which just results in more boxes sold and the people returning with new accounts. )

Nidhogg
01-08-06, 14:34
Any more discussion of bans or cheating will result in the closure of this thread.

N

Richard Slade
02-08-06, 13:19
What if I made a char named Banchet Talkton
Would it be okay to discuss him?

giga191
02-08-06, 17:34
still waiting for sweet to reply to this thread :lol:

yes/no?

Black Mamba
03-08-06, 09:51
well im not sure all my questions have been answered, just a lot of flaming going on lol. im currently considering reactivating.

giga191
03-08-06, 12:07
pop question: they are the same as when you left or at least not noticeable different

nobby
03-08-06, 14:52

I managed that for 2.5 years :p

ah well, German server here I come, time to annoy some smelly germans !

giga191
03-08-06, 18:10
server merge?

RogerRamjet
03-08-06, 20:51
is this a server merge 8| all going to Mars :lol:

Me and Kid went months ago :)

Dargeshaad
03-08-06, 23:07
Is my pker (Carpe Diem) on Mars still the one with the lowest SL? :angel:

Transformer
04-08-06, 09:06
Here's some advice. Don't reactivate...it's not the same game you used to play say days ago and it won't ever be again. You'll regret giving away your money within the first 5 minutes of playing when you realized there's no one to play with anymore.

giga191
04-08-06, 09:13
Here's some advice. Don't reactivate...it's not the same game you used to play say days ago and it won't ever be again. You'll regret giving away your money within the first 5 minutes of playing when you realized there's no one to play with anymore. it's not that long since he left :lol:

RogerRamjet
04-08-06, 13:09
Is my pker (Carpe Diem) on Mars still the one with the lowest SL? :angel:

Dude, you need to come back and join us tbh.

SorkZmok
04-08-06, 13:22
Are you on mars too now?

Cause then i'll definately come over and start a TT noob. :lol:

RogerRamjet
04-08-06, 17:27
Aye, back once again :D

Me and Smurfen did some Mega PKing yesterday, killed 2 Woc PA PPUs and a no PA PPU, plus their mates at MB :D

Got some screens somewhere.

Scaramanga
04-08-06, 22:29

Not sure that'd be the case when the game sells for £2 and you get 4 weeks sub with it.

jesdfair
04-08-06, 22:55
Ive tried to reactivate about 3 times since my days on Saturn because to this day, NC is the best MMO ive ever played, but its never the same as it used to be. :(

Dargeshaad
05-08-06, 08:45
I'll be sure to take a peep after the balancing has been done :)

RogerRamjet
05-08-06, 14:16
I'll be sure to take a peep after the balancing has been done :)

FETISH needs you, NOW!!!

SorkZmok
06-08-06, 21:49
FETISH needs you, NOW!!!
We need to get fetish going on mars rather than all join that shit next clan. o_O

And empty your PMs, dammit. :)

RogerRamjet
07-08-06, 10:11
We need to get fetish going on mars rather than all join that shit next clan. o_O

And empty your PMs, dammit. :)

Done :)