PDA

View Full Version : ww2 online

nobby
29-07-06, 13:31
I've umm....started playing it...

Anyone play it ? :p

I'm rank 2 in the army, though I can't kill anything in a plane...Smelly Germans !

Skusty
29-07-06, 13:41
My friend does, or did. I don't know. I haven't asked.

canuma100
29-07-06, 14:03
i played it.

but dont liked the controls (WTF with Joystick o_O )

but its a cool game

nobby
29-07-06, 14:07
It's worth trying by all means, to use the vehicles, you NEED a controller or joystick by all means.

I just use my wired Xbox 360 controller, Works a charm :p

My 1st mission :p OOOooo !

We were ordered to aprehend a german firebase, which was just a load of supplies in tents, but there were lots of germans there !

our team of 8 were crawing through bushes towards the base, ordered not to fire which would give away our position.
They knew we would come, just didn't know when.

After we were close enough we were told to be ready and aim, the leader would give us the right time to fire...

after a min, he said...ready...set...FIRE!

the 8 of us firing brought down 12 german faces, as me and a few others ran forward, some Germans with SMG's were hiding tried to pick us off, me and 2 others got shot, but we survived.

After this little ordeal, our british sappers came forward and blew it all up with satchel charges.

taking a look round seeing no germans left, the Leader told us to run 300meters north to the road.

after doing so, a big plane was in the distance.
2 guys threw down smoke grenades to signal where to land.

after successfully landing, we ran back to our town which our base was located at.

We reported in, and we were done :)

It's fun !

Asurmen Spec Op
29-07-06, 15:40
Played it since December 01. Not to shabby a game.
Ive got thousands of stories, like I have about NC

LiL T
29-07-06, 17:44
I played it for 2 years when it first came out, now when ever i try to play i get bored =/

eprodigy
29-07-06, 19:33
wierd I knew it existed but for some reason I always assumed it sucked.. mabye ill try it...

Archy
30-07-06, 00:18
playing since 2002 or so.

Archy
30-07-06, 00:20
I played it for 2 years when it first came out, now when ever i try to play i get bored =/

happens with nc2 also heh ;)

ArcAngel_Slayer
30-07-06, 09:12
What does it cost? to start/play?:D

Vasquez
30-07-06, 20:12
Played it from June 2001 (release) till Apr 2004 and retired as Axis CinC ;)

Resubbed again 2 months ago.

Ive even a NC2 logo in my avatar over there: http://www.axishq.wwiionline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17182

:p