PDA

View Full Version : Dumb ass question from a dumb ass player (me !)

Kain
27-07-06, 14:24
I really don't want to get hit by a hammer here, so I'll ask this question quietly.

Is there any "legal" way that my xx/60 APU can get her le back in ?

regards,

Kain

Pantho
27-07-06, 14:30
no legal, or exploitable :)

Darkana
27-07-06, 14:46
You basicly have two choices: LoMming rage or recreate the character.

NAPPER
27-07-06, 14:57
You basicly have two choices: LoMming rage or recreate the character.

like dakana said just spend millions on lom pills then get a le then put all the points bk in and cap again lol

Apocalypsox
27-07-06, 16:12
LoL!

nope. your fuckered. REROLL

Koshinn
27-07-06, 19:10
Doesn't SI lower your skill rank? Can't 99% SI get your rank down to like.. x/2?

eprodigy
27-07-06, 19:34
no i think SI only disables implants you can't use yet and that lowers your rank, actual SI not effecting skillrank I believe.

you'd have to actually LOM many levels off I guess...

and before anyone else says it.. you carebear!

Heavyporker
27-07-06, 21:13
*sigh* PvPiacs and Pkdots, they don't really have the mental capacity to understand that they essentially created this problem in the first place.

Anyways, as they said, pretty much the only way to get a Law Enforcer back into a capped character would be to lom heavily - just focus on your highest stats/subskills first, since they have a quite considerable effect on your character rank. Try zoning often to see your character rank's progress, you won't need to go down more than /30 to get the LE in.

Scanner Darkly
28-07-06, 02:44
Like others have said, lomming to get to /30 would of course take longer to do than power leveling an apu-hybrid to same (base) rank with LE in.

Powerpunsh
28-07-06, 04:09
lol maybe he has woc 5 in psi. :)
That takes to much time and makes someone very bored. :rolleyes:
Maybe KK can help. Helpdesk@neocron.com

And yes its faster. U can get xx/30 in some hours...

LiL T
28-07-06, 07:23
Well don't get pked, then you don't need an LE

Heavyporker
28-07-06, 08:49
Well don't get pked, then you don't need an LE

See? This is why I have so little (read: none) respect for Pktards.

yavimaya
28-07-06, 08:54
LOL heavy, you trying to say that Lil T is wrong?
I think that theory is a perfectly good one.
You have legs, if you see someone, use them, thats what i do with my 400-500 ping seen as i know i cant win.

LiL T
28-07-06, 10:07
See? This is why I have so little (read: none) respect for Pktards.

Yo whats so hard about getting a vehical and sticking to zones where not many people pass through, you goto CRP cave without an LE expect to be ganked.

I hardly ever get pked.

/edit I have little respect for the lazy, people crying and bitching for the game to be changed and when it does it get worse and worse till its no longer fun.

ZoVoS
28-07-06, 11:29
never use an le. apart from once when i had a le ppu trying to help nibs lvl... and after nuking ppl with low lvl kammi drones on my nib then pokin the le to go laugh n tell em hehe u coudlnt find me =]

le's are pointless

if you die you die. learn to make friends who poke. money is easy to get in nc and just safe slot ur most improtant item

also if in doubt run =P and if ur a apu hyb if in doubt low lvl para then run ^_^

Kain
28-07-06, 12:59
Haha,

I am neither crying nor bitching for the game to be changed. I actually like it the way it is, just wish there were more people around.

Not quite sure why I listed my APU in the original post, question was really for my researcher who has base 98 INT but only 70 DEX. She was the second char I created back in NC-1.

I never got into powerleveling.

:lol:

So came back to the game last month after leaving at the very start on NC-2.
She's a borked pistol user so wanted to level her, would have been nice to level in peace. But dems the cards….

As to the carebear accusation, guilty as charged, I happen to be a pacifist in real life and cannot seem to make the transition to rabid killer in NC. Hunting and tradeskilling are what interests me.

But just for you killers out there two of my chars don’t have le’s in.

Kill me if you must.

ZoVoS
28-07-06, 13:19
psh an le wastes precious brain slots than can be used to maximise a setup =P

Darkana
28-07-06, 13:40
psh an le wastes precious brain slots than can be used to maximise a setup =PFor what? PvP, which you cannot do with LE in? :wtf:

She's a borked pistol user so wanted to level her, would have been nice to level in peace. But dems the cards….If you got some poison resist, hit a swamp cave; you may meet others there but the caves are usually less frequented than other areas and decent for single target weapon users.

LiL T
28-07-06, 13:46
Goto the swamp caves with a posion belt on and some medpacks and lvl your pistol spy, fastest way and the chances of anyone coming down there with the intention of losing lots of SL is low.

ZoVoS
28-07-06, 14:02
no

there are more than 3 trade skill chips... and le wastes important brain space which could be put to some use

and there are tons of chips that will help him level faster much like taking drugs helps u lvl faster

carecare
28-07-06, 14:14
Join a large clan for protection ?

Spermy
28-07-06, 14:28
Level as normal.

The on;ly place at the moment you're going to get into trouble is a known PvP spot. If yer daft enough to walk through there, then yes, yer gonna get shot.

The firecaves are a bit of an issue, but there's more than one to go to. Cycrows is always busy, be it hunters or PvPers. Try the canyons. Swampcaves are another good area, no one can be arsed to lose SL, nor travel all the way there on the off chance that someone will be there.

Regants is good if you have an AoE weapon.

As for Porkers issue with "PK-Tards" Removal of teh LE is a players decision, it's not like it can be done by accident. (Whoops my hand slipped and didn't slip back for ten whole minutes :S) Therefore anyone who removes it is aware of the ramifications.

It's thier choice. You can only be PK'd if you have made an active decision to enable it. It doesn't get any clearer than that.