PDA

View Full Version : Why, after 4 years, is there still no proper payment methods? :P (Not a flame)

Shujin
25-07-06, 14:58
I'm confused about this seriously. Its why I stopped playing in the first place 2 years ago.

C2P is horrible to me. And trying to reactivate I see I must E-Mail them! Email them?!

Only other choice to reactivate is to go through PayByCash, which wants to charge me for an Nc1 -> Nc2 upgrade which I had already done upon Nc2 release...

For the love of god can I just paypal KK some money? :lol:

Riddle
25-07-06, 15:12
Heard nothing on the payment front for a while although there was a suggestion it was under review!

Would be good to see a decent payment provider, although i myself have had no trouble with C2P it seems a large % of the communtiy have.

Good luck, let's hope for a positive response :angel:

RusSki
25-07-06, 15:33
i'm not sure but i think kk can make it so u dont have to pay the nc1 to nc2 account upgrade fee for PBC, if the account in question is an existing nc2 account.

try contacting the usual ppl.

Scanner Darkly
25-07-06, 15:35
I'm guessing that if KK had a dolla for every ex-customer who they lost (or never got) because of C2P's bullshittery, they'd all be maxing and relaxing on their yachts in the Caribbean, wearing panama hats, smoking Habanas and surrounded by beautiful sexy ladies, instead of Hannover.

Just a guess tho.

Shujin
25-07-06, 15:58
I'm guessing that if KK had a dolla for every ex-customer who they lost (or never got) because of C2P's bullshittery, they'd all be maxing and relaxing on their yachts in the Caribbean, wearing panama hats, smoking Habanas and surrounded by beautiful sexy ladies, instead of Hannover.

Just a guess tho.
Sad thing is, they would have that 'dolla' or around 9.99 euro a month from each of them.

I mean they've lost me what, 5 times over now? Each time I come back to TRY to try it out again, I get fed up with the c2p bs and say screw it. Theres a reason I left and everytime I try to come back it smacks me in the face.

=REMUS=
25-07-06, 20:47
I don't understand why they don't just do something simple like use paypal, I mean how hard can it be unless they signed some sort of time based contract with those useless fucks at C2P?

Dribble Joy
25-07-06, 23:17
I don't understand why they don't just do something simple like use paypal, I mean how hard can it be unless they signed some sort of time based contract with those useless fucks at C2P?
C2P are on the board of 10T.
Thus they will want to veto any decision regarding payment that brings in anything other than C2P.

=REMUS=
26-07-06, 01:16
Shall we start a petition?

giga191
26-07-06, 10:47
did a petition work for parashock?

Richard Slade
26-07-06, 15:10
did a petition work for parashock?
No, but Kinderchoco did ALOT back in the days *coughcough*

Kame
26-07-06, 15:24
What does ppl do not understand about :

CALL FUCKING C2P IF U WANT UR SHIT STRAIGHT.

Riddle
26-07-06, 15:52

Why do you not understand? You shouldn't have to call anyone!!

It should just fucking work without emails, calls etc. etc :rolleyes:

Bishop Yutani
26-07-06, 15:55
oh, and calling doesnt always help. I was on the phone with c2p almost every day for about 2 weeks when i finally gave up. I had account@neocron AND Odin helping me out and nothing could be done to unfuck the problem.

C2P is definately on my personal top 10 of things to fix for NC.

Shujin
26-07-06, 16:37

Your fucking grammar. :mad:

*I'm sure Nid loves to see me talk about grammar...

And yea like Riddle said, we should HAVE to contact them. It should be a 1 button process. If someone is considering reactivating, they dont want obstacles preventing them from doing it right away. That just leads them into thinking about all the reasons they left in the first place.

Spermy
26-07-06, 16:56

:rolleyes:

As an aside, just thought i'd mention taht even after all the faffing around i've been doing with them of late, they still retain my original account, and it is still active, and usable, despite thier written ( WRITTEN ) Correspondence to the contrary.

C2P = Fuckbags.

NAPPER
26-07-06, 17:09
C2P is definately on my personal top 10 of things to fix for NC.

whats the other 9 ???????

dailyroach
29-07-06, 10:42
just tryed to come back today but no luck with click2pay im going to try and pay with paybycash (wish me luck) ....