PDA

View Full Version : wtf is with the zoning!?

System
25-07-06, 12:47
God damn why the hell can't I zone at all!!! half the people can't wth is up with the servers!? Reboot them or something!

Hell i've brought 5 new people to the game today and I'm so glad they logged out before this shit started to happen or you would of lost 5 new people!!!

Riddle
25-07-06, 13:00
o for a zoneless NC.......

Nidhogg
25-07-06, 13:06
There's no point posting that here on the forums because the people who look after the servers aren't going to see your request. You can't rely on someone like me being here to see it either.

Please email helpdesk@neocron.com if you're having problems like this.

N

aKe`cj
25-07-06, 13:48
terra is acting up again - got major sync issues as well. :(

calim
25-07-06, 13:56
There's no point posting that here on the forums because the people who look after the servers aren't going to see your request. You can't rely on someone like me being here to see it either.

Please email helpdesk@neocron.com if you're having problems like this.

N

yep, right. About this nidhogg, i still have an opened helpdesk ticket since maybe three weeks ;)

Nidhogg
25-07-06, 14:30
yep, right. About this nidhogg, i still have an opened helpdesk ticket since maybe three weeks ;)
Have you reminded them about it? PM me the ticket number and I'll ask them to take a look.

N

Faid
25-07-06, 18:29
lol I love how you have to "remind" the help desk about a problem you reported weeks ago. :wtf:

calim
25-07-06, 18:38
lol I love how you have to "remind" the help desk about a problem you reported weeks ago. :wtf:

In another hand, i don't think they can resolve the problem ^^ but i just need an explanation (if it's a known issue or what (a feature? :D) )
But it's OT ! back to it:)