PDA

View Full Version : Fire??

sethroth
25-07-06, 10:57
Im stll in Tutorial and i got to the weapons and psi part i chrged up my fire psi how do i fire it out of my hand?

figured it out but cant find delete button

Pantho
25-07-06, 11:24
ahhhh my first steps outa the Cryogenc chamber....

Looking at the wastlands.... Spending hours finding a sewer. Dying to rats...

thinking, (This game sucks) And leaving...

then coming back because m8s wont stfu asking.... getting hooked into it, and spend my life playing it 2-3 years l8r :(

commerzgandalf
25-07-06, 11:31
just aim at a enemy
and then he should burn

Darkana
25-07-06, 11:53
Many other things work similar, you put them into the quickbar, select the respective slot and press fire :) Anyway, good luck and have fun, sethroth!

Faid
25-07-06, 18:37
First of all in order to fire any psi module, such as your fire module, you need to equip a psi glove. If you bring up your armour window you can drag your psi glove from your inventory and drop it in the correct spot. Then the psi module its self needs to be in your quickbelt, you can select it by pressing the num pad. left mouse usually is the fire button. You may need required points in certain skill to use this specific module though.

Zheo
25-07-06, 19:01
Starting from the beginning:

You cannot fire in a safe zone if you have sound you should hear "Drop That Weapon." in a robotic voice.

Once you get into a zone where you can attack you'll need the following:
1) Fire spell in your quick belt the slots to the right of the screen, you can place on in there by dragging it over like you would a window at the desktop.
2) A PSI glove on in your implant secion, you should start with one or you can buy one from the traders outside or perhaps the person at the desk inside MC5.

Note: If the spell is red you can't use it for one reason or another, perhaps you don't have the skill, or you have synaptic imperment or the item is wreaked.

Next you must find an enemy, lock onto them using the dot in the center of the screen, being an apu weapon it will lock automatically, but you should try and keep the lock. Make sure your in range as well or the spell will fizzle. Cast the spell by left clicking once you have targeted your enemy. You should see a flame of some kind leap from your hand/glove to the enemy and damage numbers come off them.

Hope this helps.