PDA

View Full Version : i ammmmmmmmm

elem3nt[]
25-07-06, 06:43
so bored ingame, what can I do to make it more fun?

unreal
25-07-06, 07:15
Run around Pepper Park listening to "Sir-Mix-A-Lot - I like big butts and I can not lie". :p

Pantho
25-07-06, 07:52
Have massive fights in the new zone whore palce. and own Death Row in the MoTu arena.... And hack there 3 slot Holy Pesty, (Thx mafdet)

Thats what entertained Skullcult for a few hours..... omg 7am, err alot of hours

elem3nt[]
25-07-06, 07:56
deathrow is pretty bad, but its fun fighting them for awhile until they bring 10 ppus/apus

Pantho
25-07-06, 11:17
It was VERY fun.... they did bring pure apu/ppu but i just HAB spammed and we killed a many a PPU's.

I finally left at 7am when the PPU Fatal'd and most people died.... 2 APU's and a spy without a ppu aint good ^^.

netster
25-07-06, 12:32
a lil off, but not too much .... pantho: was there a earp tank running arround with em?
we were fighting against DR yesterday evening, an earp-tank was running arroud with em, but i couldnt get a clue of him so i ignored him (he was using a gama earp to spamtag us with stacks).

or maybe it was just the us-fraction of DR

Shujin
25-07-06, 13:43
you can come play eve online with me ele ;0!!!!
:P

Nidhogg
25-07-06, 14:30
you can come play eve online with me ele ;0!!!!
:P
Looks like someone's asking for "Retired" status. :p

N

Shujin
25-07-06, 14:43
Actually I was lookin to reactivate my account but... Pay by cash ONLY???....
Also, it says Pay by cash is gonna charge me an additional fee to upgrade from Nc1 to Nc2, which I did already loongggg ago...

Apocalypsox
25-07-06, 16:26
It was VERY fun.... they did bring pure apu/ppu but i just HAB spammed and we killed a many a PPU's.

I finally left at 7am when the PPU Fatal'd and most people died.... 2 APU's and a spy without a ppu aint good ^^.

yeah my SH aint good enough to take down 3 monks 2 PEs and a melee tank without a PPU :D

Bredahl
25-07-06, 19:36
a lil off, but not too much .... pantho: was there a earp tank running arround with em?
we were fighting against DR yesterday evening, an earp-tank was running arroud with em, but i couldnt get a clue of him so i ignored him (he was using a gama earp to spamtag us with stacks).

or maybe it was just the us-fraction of DR

The earp tank is one of the watts iirc :lol:

netster
25-07-06, 20:10
well, it was just funny to see a tank running arround with an earp, but the stack didnt hurt that much thought....

elem3nt[]
26-07-06, 00:42
haha earp tank, oh man i miss the days of nc1 and lib tanks.

hi shujin, come back ;D

Shujin
26-07-06, 13:50
']haha earp tank, oh man i miss the days of nc1 and lib tanks.

hi shujin, come back ;D
I'm not back ;P cant come back if I have no way to reactivate short of C2P / PBC which I'm not using :P

Powerpunsh
26-07-06, 16:47
so much people already left nc, cause the payment techniques are gay. :mad:

Apocalypsox
26-07-06, 16:49
tbh if your REALLY REALLY bored in NC- powerlevel a char (whether it be droning or getting 30 int any way you can and rhinoing) and getting to 88 int, 80+ish vehicle i think, and start into gliders