PDA

View Full Version : Bugged SBs, SBSs and MCBs?!?

SizZLeR
25-07-06, 02:31
Im growing a melee tank and i have a problem when those annoying Spiderbots and CopBots attack me in MB sector..

Problem is, that i start hitting them and they take dmg, then they reach a certain point, typically when theyre down to very little hlt, and from there they become invunerable. :(

I can keep hitting and see the red dmg numbers going to heaven, but they simply refuses to die!! 8|

Really annoying i must admit, anyone have any tricks that "fixes" that problem?

Im currently using a 3 slot blade of ceres, does good dmg and shd be able to take out those SBSs in 10 hits.. :D

Faid
25-07-06, 02:51
Probably the "mob is moving away from me so its invincible" bug, it happens with all mobs when you're using melee. I used to go crazy killing Alpha wolves looking for trophys, they would turn tail and start running away and take no damage even though red numbers were floating off of them.

Dribble Joy
25-07-06, 03:20
This happens even to ranged weapons. If the mob is running away or gets into a cycle or something, then the damage sometimes won't register untill it stops.

Riddle
25-07-06, 09:37
Run around and get in front of it ;)

Pantho
25-07-06, 11:15
sex it....

if you was running away from me, and i started raping you, Ya would wanna stop.... apoc loves a little raping

SizZLeR
25-07-06, 12:28
Well ive noticed that the problem somtimes accur with dist weps too, but with the melee i get that bug almost every time, but mostly on the Spiders and cops... :(

Riddle
25-07-06, 13:01
Netcode anyone?

slith
25-07-06, 14:41
Netcode everyone?