PDA

View Full Version : I Could use some Help please :(

mindspat
20-07-06, 05:36
Hello everyone!

Ok, got that out of the way,,,HELP ME!!!

I went through the tutorial although I do not think I completed it. I did end up ESC'ing out and tried to see what the actual game entailed. And no I think I'm bugged...

I'm in something that looks like a clonning center or med lab and I am unabel to move. I can look around, jump and crouch. I am unabel to move in any direction. There's what appears to be a system message displayed that says "synchronizing" with a ticker type of effect that gives the appearance that I'm supposed to wait...?

10 minutes has gone by and I still cannot move. I do not see any ingame help feature nor an option to submit a ricket or petition.

Is something suppsed to happen!?!?

::sigh::

Jodo
20-07-06, 06:41
Log out and wait a couple of mins before logging back in if you haven't already, that can solve most problems. If you still can't move, press tab and click on the question mark in the top right corner and you can submit a ticket. Unfortunately, you'll have to stay logged on with that character until a GM direct messages you. This can take a while.
It's probably quicker to delete that char' and start again. If you've just woke up in the lab then you haven't missed anything as that is the start of the game. Whatever you had or did in the tutorial stays in the tutorial so don't fret over missing items. Pressing tab and then F1, (or simply F1) will bring up your chat options and you can talk on the help channel if there are any other problems. If nobody seems to be able to help then by all means, post here again. Good luck and have fun.

Pantho
20-07-06, 06:43
server was going through some err, Technicial issues :) . It should be ok now tho.