PDA

View Full Version : new player, issue signing up.

zasc
19-07-06, 12:40
Yep, youve all seen the c2p issues here before.

My experience is no different. Install game. Run launcher. Go through to click to play through launcher and put in details. Credit card rejected. (works fine everywhere else etc).

I would love to play, but i will have to dish out 25pounds initially - if i use the other method on the website - which is about $60 aud (which seems ridiculous since it has no free month?). I can buy the game online cheaper (ive seen like $15aud shipped so far).

If i buy it online, do i have to use click to play to retain the free month, or can i use the other payment method?

Is there any way at all I am going to be able to play the free trial now that my CC is declined?

Is my only method of playing (if i DONT wish to use c2p) by signing up on the website (ruling out buying the game online).

I was hoping to play this game tonight, but I know if i have to wait 2 weeks for the game to be shipped to me to play i will lose interest.

Thanks you.

Nidhogg
19-07-06, 12:43
Please contact our account department at account@neocron.com. They will be able to answer your questions.

N