PDA

View Full Version : The ingame company logos...

Heavyporker
18-07-06, 21:32
You know, Garriots, Warbot Cola, etc etc...

I just stopped by neocronicle.com and I saw the adverts page, and got to thinking. Now, I don't want to reload the page umpteempth times to save-as the ads, but these ads aren't in the NC2 Fansite info pack, and I really want to get my hands on the good stuff for something I'm contemplating...

Thanks for your help, guys.

Apocalypsox
19-07-06, 04:05
i still love the classic pic of j00 drinkin da warbot cola :D

Heavyporker
19-07-06, 04:28
Oh man, I forgot about that. I should do an updated one.

By the way...

http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8478

http://neocron.jafc.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=8479

MrTrip
20-07-06, 19:37
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:( Owned

Bishop Yutani
20-07-06, 20:53
MrTrip, just log in again

MrTrip
20-07-06, 21:22
MrTrip, just log in again

....Double owned :( :(

SnowCrash
20-07-06, 21:53
I will extend the fansite kit within the next week. I will see what candies I can include for you. ;)

Pantho
20-07-06, 23:34
I will extend the fansite kit within the next week. I will see what candies I can include for you. ;)

i like candie

Hell-demon
21-07-06, 00:27
I like candy too.

Until that priest took me into the back room..........

Pantho
21-07-06, 00:38
I like candy too.

id still like candy :)

Spermy
21-07-06, 13:45
I like candy too.

into? or in?

or both? 8|

Hell-demon
21-07-06, 15:57
Let's just say the priest would of made you proud Spermy my man.

Tratos
31-07-06, 16:45
Slight bump - any infos on this Snowcrash?

SnowCrash
31-07-06, 16:51
I will upload the extended fansite kit today or tomorrow. I have included all important grafics from the website for now. And I will see what content can be included in the near future.

Heavyporker
31-07-06, 17:51
W00t!

You guys rock!

Heavyporker
02-08-06, 22:04
Just pulled the new copy today, when I started setting up the new site thanks to the new html editor I was turned on to...

And the new fansite kit is totally awesome! Blew my mind! You guys totally rock.

By the way, guys, do you have a copyright or something on the citycom terminal style?

aKe`cj
02-08-06, 22:42
By the way, guys, do you have a copyright or something on the citycom terminal style?

all NC material is their intellectual property. This includes the graphics used for the citycom. A "style" however is not subject to copyright - you are free to imitate as long as you dont use their materials. Although - I doubt they'll see a problem with you using screenshot material to built a nc related fansite - just as long as you add the copyright note to the footer.