PDA

View Full Version : New Gentank here

Castagere
18-07-06, 19:59
Ok,I got my first mission into the sewers to find about dead girls from Mr.Jones. Problem is i keep dieing and ammo for my gernade launcher is costly. What should i do. I wish i had a better weapon. And i guess i should find medkits somewhere.

Also when i die,sometimes i go back to my apartment other times the game crashes my computer to a blank blue screen.

Whiety Bulger
18-07-06, 20:14
use a knife

Castagere
18-07-06, 20:41
I have been. Rats kill me fast.

boreal
18-07-06, 21:35
well if my computer is ok tonight i will recycle you some ammo (you can recycle if you put point in recycling under DEX stat, then get a tool.... then get the junk)

and belive me, it took a bit of time to understant how it work... but when you have learn a bit, your OK to do a lot of think... my gentank is PLENTY solo, can repair-recycle-shoot-heal and other stuff :D !!!

anyway what is your name ingame !!!

Mr Kot
18-07-06, 21:59
If rats are killing you fast, invest more points in body health.

Persevere with the mission and Mr Jones will give you a much better weapon than the grenade launcher. Then you can give those rats what for ;)

Remember you can always ask for help ingame; teamwork makes light of nasty mobs.

Zheo
18-07-06, 22:30
What faction are you? Grenade launcher is AOE (area of effect) shoot to near and you blow up yourself, med kits will heal you some but they take some time. I can possibly get my hands on the TL10 flamer for you i think i have one somewhere if not perhaps I can buy one, and I can give you a little bit of starter cash /med kits to help you out. Start in the level 1 sewers if jones missions are too hard. If your pro I will have to log my cm character if your doy i can help you on my others.

LiL T
19-07-06, 00:42
Wow no one has told him... Those rats you kill drop meat, some of it can be eaten , collect as many as you can carry, put them in you quickbelt for easy use. You can stay down there till about lvl 10 then you really have to move on since the xp you will be gettings will be really crap for you lvl.

Castagere
19-07-06, 12:54
Wow guys, Thanks for your offers for help. I will take you all up on them.I am online around 6 or 7 pm est.(us) My character name is the same as it is here. And how do i get on the help chat channel? I don't seem to have an option for it.

silent000
19-07-06, 15:03
press F1 and go into the custom channel and choose the option HELP

Castagere
20-07-06, 05:45
Lol,I'm really forgetful. My ingame characters name is Jarfaru Kaikura. Not Castagere,That is my forum name only. So if Zheo and Boreal still want to help me out with stuff,send me a tell ingame please.

Thanks.