PDA

View Full Version : Wanted List?

ArcAngel_Slayer
18-07-06, 12:13
Hi Guys

Just curious, what the ingame wanted list is all about?

And what part can it play in the game?

I realise its there to show you where the badest and meanest runners are, but if they are on the wanted list do you get a bounty for defeating them in PvP?

And most importantly is it acceptable to go gunning after them just because he or she is on the wanted list?

Arc

Brammers
18-07-06, 12:29
Hi Guys

Just curious, what the ingame wanted list is all about?

And what part can it play in the game?

I realise its there to show you where the badest and meanest runners are, but if they are on the wanted list do you get a bounty for defeating them in PvP?

And most importantly is it acceptable to go gunning after them just because he or she is on the wanted list?

Arc

The NCPD most wanted list. If a runner starts killing their own faction/allied members in city zones, and leveling zones, they loose soullight. Now some players like to PK anyone regardless of faction, and a few other runners somehow accidently killed the wrong person. Some like to be on the most wanted list for the trill of defeating hunters.

You can certainly go hunting for bad soullight players, and give them a slice of justice from your own gun, thats perfectly acceptable, but be warned, they will fight back.

You don't get a cash reward for killing someone on the wanted list, but if their soullight is below -32, the criminal can drop up to 5 items in their belt and their belt is easy to hack as well. You may get a nice rare out of their belt!

John Wu
18-07-06, 12:35
The NCPD most wanted list. If a runner starts killing their own faction/allied members in city zones, and leveling zones, they loose soullight.
you forgot to mention that you also get a SL hit when you kill enemies in your own city (levelzones) or any cave or whatever.

what a fucked up system.

ArcAngel_Slayer
18-07-06, 12:40
That sounds really weird, so you kill a -32 odd runner and you get a soulight hit!

Now thats not right!

so how much do you normally loose per kill say?

Arc

John Wu
18-07-06, 12:50
you don't get a sl hit from killing a runner with negative SL. but you do get a SL hit for killing an enemy in a level zone, even if this zone is inside your own city, ie killing a City Admin runner in the dome of york.

have had this happen quite alot - fighting someone in the dome, he ran off into a levelzone (sidestreet), killed him in there and went from 100 SL to 0 SL.

I think from 0 you would drop to -50, then to -75 or something .. not sure though.

welcome to neocron, where the roleplay ends when you enter a levelzone.

edit: despite some problems neocron has, its a damn good game in my opinion - dont wanna sound too negative since you're obviously new here.

unreal
18-07-06, 13:02
Well, if the person has negative SL enough to drop a sexy belt that doesn't need to be hacked, you won't get an SL hit killing them in a levelling zone. I didn't when Pantho tried hiding in the aggie cellar in Plaza 2 after he was killing newbies many weeks ago now. :p