View Full Version : Wanto level a APU?

Roc-a-fella
17-07-06, 05:03
I need someone to level their noobie APU with my PPU... im at about 34 PSI so if anyone is interested let me know. Terra BTW

Pantho
17-07-06, 05:28
some1 will probly move ya

if your LE'd there are normall alot of APU Hybs at El farid that like PPU's to help them.... im sure they will throw you a team

netster
17-07-06, 06:55
try el farid .... or MB Bunker. your best chances.

vices
17-07-06, 11:27
Could someone enlighten me about how to survive in el farid damnit, the lower level has so many mobs, I got my ass kicked there with a ppu :mad:
Edit: Surviving in a legit way

NAPPER
17-07-06, 11:40
use a barrel then hide behide the wall and then without going out hit the floor infront of you

Riddle
17-07-06, 14:03
Could someone enlighten me about how to survive in el farid damnit, the lower level has so many mobs, I got my ass kicked there with a ppu :mad:
Edit: Surviving in a legit way

Depends on your class but with a PPU why the hell you dieing? I would suggest you replace your PPU ;)

- Fire resist belt, shelter and heal + heal sanc should cover it will also need some base fire resist but depends on class.

Scanner Darkly
18-07-06, 06:13
skill shelter and skill a bit of fire resist to keep you out of trouble - alternatively learn to poke and love the genrep

LiL T
19-07-06, 00:30
You will want about 110 Fire resist at least to survive in the lower rooms and the boss room as a monk, well to be comfortable, having less can be ok. Thats not con resists that total resists (armor con) combined, download neoskiller and work it out, con is not the same as armor its worked out then added to total armor. To work it out con x 0.9 then added that value to your total armor resist.