PDA

View Full Version : Signed up using paybycash question

Castagere
17-07-06, 03:26
Ok, i took the advice and signed up with paybycash. But now i don't get to try the games 10 day free trial. Did i screw up here ? I get the message that my account has exspired when i try to login.

Tsukasa
17-07-06, 03:40
ya you screwed up, i think you either have to buy the game in the store, or buy it threw click2pay

Powerpunsh
17-07-06, 04:20
u need to acitvate it with c2p. but now it is to late. Delete ur acc make a new one, reg on click2pay and use this paymentmethod.
u just get the 10day trial with click2pay, after the trial they will get ur month fee uve chosen.

Castagere
17-07-06, 04:29
I'm really confused here. I have a paypal account. On the paybycash website,it says paypal is an option to use to pay through. How do you do this ? I'm beganing to think this payment method is the reason why not many people play this game. They really need to do something about this. I guess i'll have to wait till i can mail in some money. I might lose interest though.

ArcAngel_Slayer
17-07-06, 08:32
go here man, read this thread it should make sense:

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=134742

read my main post at the bottom.

you see I know PayByCash offer PayPal, but it doesn't become an option when you sign up, however PayNova is similar read the thread.

With PayByCash you can't have the trial, you have to pay a month in advance as well as for the game.

but; CreditCard==>PayNova==>PayByCash==>Neocron

I think thats gonna have to be my sig!:rolleyes:

hope to see you ingame!

Arc