PDA

View Full Version : Click2pay WTF?!!

tig121
15-07-06, 18:38
Well i was going to give this game a whirl seemed quite interesting but damn what is this click2pay all about? cannot register because their website is f***d up, really not happy as i wanted to try this game but nevermind ill stick with what i have, sorry neocron you have lost another customer thanks to click2pay, reading the forums seems im not the only one who had an issue with them, one word PAYPAL!

ArcAngel_Slayer
15-07-06, 23:48
Dude, why don't you give pay by cash a whirl its a good way to pay...

And you'll never forgive yourself for passing this up its awsome!

its worth the ride!

Nuff said

Arc

Pantho
16-07-06, 00:13
Part from when u forgot to pay, and have to live without neocrack for 2 days, "deep breaths"

tig121
16-07-06, 00:38
What's the pay by cash method? Stupid question?

rob444
16-07-06, 03:00
Yeah random people are having issues with C2P and it's bad for Neocrons rep... PayByCash is an alternative I guess ( www.paybycash.com I believe).

Pantho
16-07-06, 03:09
Stupid question?

not rly, i still use my Creditcard with them

ArcAngel_Slayer
16-07-06, 13:12
PayByCash is an alternative way to pay, I personally think its more convienient and safer than using C2P.

First you download the client install and sign up using the paybycash option available.

Then you pay paybycash in any way you want cash/debitcard/creditcard/paynova

I chose PayNova, what I did was signed up with pay nova transfered £30 into the account when I signed up paybycah then sent me strait to my wallet to pay, I paid the balance and I was playing 30minutes later!

you must verify your account with paynova first by typing in a four digit code from your statement. its a little long winded but ts a good SAFE method!

my first month and the game client cost me £21

the only problem is you can't have the 14 day trial, but thats no problem.

Think £20 thats what 4 McDonals meals - so skip them I couldn't even buy a meal for two where I live for that! and as I've said its worth the Hassle.

You wont be disapointed I promise!

Any questions just ask!

Arc

tig121
16-07-06, 15:28
Thanks for all the help and info guys, will give it a whirl and hopefully be able to get on soon! :)

tig121
16-07-06, 19:08
Sorry for the double post, anyone know how this works, went to the web but could only find a register page for business'? Also if i manage to sort an account with them how does it work? i see they are associated with paypal etc,does that mean you pay from paypal to pay by cash to game time cards or whatever?

ArcAngel_Slayer
16-07-06, 21:11
what you do is install the neocron client

go here http://launcher.neocron.com/createaccount.php?VERSION=&LANG=&IP=&PORT=&

and click paybycah

Then you sign up using the pay by cash option when you click creat account.

after signing up you select your payment method, I highly recomend you go to www.paynova.com (http://www.paynova.com/) first and sign up for a wallet.

don't panic if you can't pay strait away or your chosen method doesn't work, you have a while to pay, I left it almost a week. if you need to choose a diffrent method halfway just email paybycash. both paybycash and paynova were great at getting back to me.

once you signup with paynova I suggest you transfer at least £22 into the account, please bare in mind to use paybycash your wallet will have to be verified by typing in the four digit code on your bank statement eg:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Paynova1234 £22.00 11/07/2006
---------------------------------------------------------------------
then select the link that is provided after selecting payment methods after signing up, or the link in the e-mail. it will open your wallet to pay your bill.

the only thing I have to say is if you use PayByCash you don't get a trial and you do have to pay a little handling charge to PayByCash.

I was charged £21.50 that was for the client which you have to buy and your first month.

its simple once you dive in, I umed and red about this for ages and took the plunge a few weeks ago.

At no point do you visit paybycash.com to sign up its done through reactor on there end.

any problems post back here and if I'm on I'll help.

I did have to phone my bank and ok the money transfer to PayNova though because it was out of character for me to use online payment methods.

Good luck mate hopefully we'll see you online!;)

Arc:angel:

Tsukasa
17-07-06, 01:36
I just wish that reakttor would run thier own payment system like they use to in neocron 1, it was just easier for most users that have credit cards, and if their are people that cannot pay in that fashion sell gamecards online using a paypal account system. I would be sure that almost everyone could get a paypal account if they need, sure you would not get the full supscription amount by running your own payment system, but right now you do not get the full amount anyhow, having to pay click2pay and such anyhow for hosting your payment system.

Man O Man
31-07-06, 04:49
Pay by cash is not working correctly
And I would like to know how to switch to Click to pay
As much as I hate it, Switching it to click to pay would be better then Pay by cash

So explain how to change to the other service please

Powerpunsh
31-07-06, 06:29
Account@neocron.com

KK is the only one who can switsch ur account. They did it with mine. Just write a Mail that u have probs with Paybycash and they will change it.

Nidhogg
31-07-06, 10:42
I would recommend that anyone with billing issues contact account@neocron.com. They will do their level best to help you.

N