PDA

View Full Version : Best Clan

NAPPER
15-07-06, 09:31
deathrow freedom force even ncat who do you think is the best clan in neocrons history and who do you think the best leader was in any clan

for me it would have to be

nc elite
smurf and ice i cant remember who the leader was of ncat

some more clans that i thought was good

unforgiven/ronnins/exl/tfc/r2k/afterdark/ftc/lard
mib/the first deathrow/uts/

lol cant think of any more if ive missed anyone out im sorry but neocron has been here for a long time

NAPPER

silent000
15-07-06, 09:38
Well eXL pwnz joo nappar!

Uho
15-07-06, 10:20
Haard questions, its like asking whats the best food in world..

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-06, 10:33
I am the best clan.

NAPPER
15-07-06, 10:35
I am the best clan.

lol you wish

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-06, 10:47
lol you wish
:( no love

unreal
15-07-06, 10:50
Haard questions, its like asking whats the best food in world..Chocolate ice cream and Nutella for sure. :D

Koshinn
15-07-06, 10:55
this is like the "who's the best pvper in the game" threads... but instead of posting your friends/alts, you post the clans you've been in. :rolleyes:

NAPPER
15-07-06, 10:59
not true i hate ff but i think they are one of the best on the server at this time

Koshinn
15-07-06, 11:02
I'd also vote FF, just because they've been around for so long and haven't really lost their place as a top clan since they were founded half way through Pluto and all the way into Terra.

But I'm not in FF.. I don't think? Maybe I am. I don't remember, my account is temporarily inactive until I get a new comp. :mad:

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-06, 11:08
Id prolly have to toss it in FFs dirrection, since they have lasted the longest, though I dislike the whole PPU spam style of play, they are alot more popular and have stayed around.

suler
15-07-06, 11:19
I don't know. I think it's pretty easy to keep a big clan around with a stagnant population like retail has been, so I don't think still been around should automatically count as best. Then there is the whole problem that people will pick a clan from the era they're from.

Pokes@yos or whatever was the best clan for sure anyways.

Asurmen Spec Op
15-07-06, 11:23
It all depends on how you define 'best'. most ops, most people, most skill, most fun.

Hell-demon
15-07-06, 11:49
F.e.t.i.s.h

NAPPER
15-07-06, 11:57
It all depends on how you define 'best'. most ops, most people, most skill, most fun.

all i want to know is who do you guys think is the best in ur opinions

Frube
15-07-06, 12:25
NCAT of course. Used to be one of the core members while the clan was on Uranus and on Terra. The leaders of NCAT was Slutsumi and his brother.

We used to be one of the best at PvP thats all i can say..now though my skills would be depleted :p Been playing WoW for the past 1.5 years.

Trillian
15-07-06, 13:53
Id have to say the best clan ever was THSC from pluto :angel:

Close runners up:

Phoenix
SXR
P.I.M.P.

Zheo
15-07-06, 14:20
Lunatic Asylum since their the only clan I remember who could take on greater numbers and win every time... I don't really take much notice though so i could be wrong.

Karandras
15-07-06, 14:26
FLUX was good

Tigers Jaw was one of the first clans to really get their act together well, very organised and deadly

SorkZmok
15-07-06, 15:15
LAARD. I never had more fun in NC.

<3 <3 <3

SorkZmok
15-07-06, 15:16
Afaik TJ renamed their clan to lunatic asylum later in NC2.

And they really were a good clan. I've seen them pull off some pretty impressive fights. Even against huge numbers they managed to win quite often.

And Flux was fun too. Wonder where fang did go once again. At least he was around for about 1 whole week this time. :lol:

Apocalypsox
15-07-06, 15:40
NCAT cause im a uranus fanboi and i saw what they could do.

Blausiegel
15-07-06, 17:49
M@f!a :angel:
Not well known on Terra but since almost all Germans play there i toss it in.

RusSki
15-07-06, 18:03
LAARD. I never had more fun in NC.

<3 <3 <3

/Signed

Tho ncat were amazing on uranus. I bet it was alot of fun playing with those guys.

William Antrim
15-07-06, 18:35
Regulators.

Nuff said.

Doc Holliday
15-07-06, 18:41
these threads are always tough. i will try and avoid posting too much about the clans ive been in save for mentioning 2.

Deathrow. ( the original with judy, god36 rozzer187 on his tank plus others and gadagoonstah as clan leader ) they taught me about how to get pwned hard at an op fight.

sYn or Syndicate was the other. Great fun to fight with simply for the fact of alot of skilled players who just didnt quit when the shit hit the fan. time and time again ive seen people fight get owned and log off unhappy and you lose your op instead of digging in tooth and nail to pull off the unthinkable.

Max respect for this. Also some superb ppuing by core joggler and tanus (matt for all those who remember him. love him or hate him he was funny to play with) and major when he was sober :)

Ncat. well they took the best of what was left of the server and did good although in the end too many peeps got on the bandwagon. i remember the original ncat when they had just ostrich slutsumi and maxipadexpress (skuld maybe i cant really remember)

As much as i disliked them in the end you gotta say venom were pretty good at pvp.

Flux the original version was also a respected clan. mucho respect for K9 and arrakis. everytime stuff went off in the sewers those 2 would be in there.

uTs for being so goddam organised and skilled at op fighting even if they did do some questionable shit with the whole zerg ninja.

As mentioned TJ/Lunatic for reasons mentioned although in the early days they used the name the johnsons which was an old and very notorious pk clan on uranus who killed everyone regardless. they got slated for taking this name by one of the original johnsons and trying to copy and also for running to jupiter each time they got battered in an op fight and tried to get more allies to help. that last part was posted in game on one of the forums in german and a friend translated it. however later evolutions of the clan really were special and i hold nothing against them :)

Laard. for being laard. :)

Ronins again for being a powerful force on the server and giving me something to aspire to as a player and a clan leader.

Mj12 for giving us all something to hate.

SSC for being pretty good, generally very fair opponents and not trying to be leet and pr0 all the time (excepting j.rieper who always had beef with me.)

going back now and theres probably a sack load more that ive forgotten but if i remember i will add them.

Safunte
15-07-06, 19:53
Personally, I've always enjoyed the small time pvp clans, you know, 3 or 4 guys who run around, sometimes together, and just kill random people for the hell of it. Not necessarily ganking, but just their personal enemies change so often it seems like it... you know with the occasional raids and underdog style of fighting. So there are probably too many to name, and no one would know their names anyways because thats not what it was about.

but other than that, i'm going to have to go back to the oldschool pimp sxr dark days of pluto. all three were very well formed and run clans.

rob444
15-07-06, 20:15
I think Templars were great when it was at it's best in NC1.

=REMUS=
15-07-06, 20:22
mehh T.A, DarK, FF, SSC, Dope Smugglers, M.Crackheads, Kurai and his one man clan :D

Mr Kot
15-07-06, 20:28
Chocolate ice cream and Nutella for sure. :DTogether? now there's an idea....

I can see where this thread is going, btw. I'll give it 2 more pages before it gets closed when the flamewars begin and the accusations of exploding start flying around. Happens every time. :rolleyes:

Transformer
15-07-06, 21:38
Cartel and New Dawn/NAT/Dub Helix. Kick ass clans that had kick ass people in them. Most enjoyable time I had in NC.

Cyphor
15-07-06, 21:50
Nda...

giga191
15-07-06, 23:20
it's very hard to make a decent clan in nc, if you want enough members to op war, you can't be picky with who you invite. That's not to say that there aren't individuals who alone can make a clan great.i don't think there have been any clans that have had a decent recruitment policy within the last 2 years, the only requirements you have to meet for most of them is to have access to voice comms.

unreal
15-07-06, 23:40
I would say TFC, in spirit, but not reality. :p With personal opinions about style of play, I'd have to name FETISH as one of the best clans, simply because they made a point of playing the way I wish things would be. No Paraspam PPU hugging, or uberpowerful laggy Holy Lightning shots since APU's weren't allowed. Just plain and simple fighting with weaponry rather than MAGIC, the thing that goes against the whole Cyberpunk theme.

rob444
15-07-06, 23:41
I remember new dawn, they were good enemies :p

Mr_Snow
16-07-06, 00:31
No Talent Ass Clowns

owned uts+zerg hard and always massively outnumbered

FeeNiX
16-07-06, 15:08
Maas Neotek, First on Pluto...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day.

RogerRamjet
16-07-06, 17:36
For fun, and general good times, my first is obviously LAARD. Ramic was a great clan leader, his only principle was have fun, which we did.

FETISH come a close second, they gave me some fun times, the best ive had since NC1.

For real clans, R2K are the best. When me and Smurf joined them the clan was fucking amazing (not just coz we joined :p). We whooped everyone hard (including FF, loved the Gabanium and Hawkins fights).

My time in the first NC-Elite was great too, i guess we were the only pro clan who got our shit together during the time Lunatic and uPs left, and FF dominated the map. Got a bit shit though, especially when FF started to help Res Dogs. Gotta love the 12 hour defence of Cycrow though :p

From NC1, I'd have to say probably TJ, and NCAT. Great pvpers combined with great team work meant for some good fights. Theres still clans like BRUTAL Deluxe who ruled early retail, and youve always gotta include sYn, just for having the balls to take on the GLA. (Death threats ftw etc :p)

StevenJ
16-07-06, 18:05
I'd say NDA, cos they were the first super-clan I came across... but that's history.

it's very hard to make a decent clan in nc, if you want enough members to op war, you can't be picky with who you invite. That's not to say that there aren't individuals who alone can make a clan great.i don't think there have been any clans that have had a decent recruitment policy within the last 2 years, the only requirements you have to meet for most of them is to have access to voice comms.
Agreed, 110%. I don't want to be in an army. I want to be playing the game with people I like. I've always been a bitch about recruitment, just cos one miserable shouting penis can plain fuck things up for everyone else. That's why I say eXL :angel:

More or less all our rules and requirements can be summed up nicely: Don't be a shit :p

We're small, and quiet in-game (hell, see my join date and post count to see how quiet!) - but we laugh a HELL of a lot on vent and have such a great time doing whatever. No wonder we have lots of people from lots of other clans as more or less permanent vent members. We've never op-fought well, or held ops. We're kinda big, though I know everyone who is in clan very well. It's what we tried to do - find mates first, clan second. We have members in other clans on other alts, but eXL for them is their clan. They'd be back, in a flash if asked....
...perhaps..

Powerpunsh
16-07-06, 19:25
Best clans, hmm..

NC1: Just played on Uranus and the best clan i remember was uts. TJ was nice too, but i remember that they had like ncat an APU/PPU ownage team. :rolleyes:

NC2: Loved the time in R2K and i would say "we are the best." :p
I had amazing situations what ive done with 2 other ppls from us.

But nvm

NAPPER
16-07-06, 19:27
i most say when i was in r2k it was kool
the best germans ive ever meet tbh

netster
16-07-06, 21:41
FF. even when i joined em at the beginning of nc2 and dont know a shit about the other clans from nc1plutosaturnawhatever.

Mr_Snow
17-07-06, 03:18
uranus

R2k good in 2002 i was told but in 2003 and 2004 they were utterly crap
uts were good but whenever they were beaten went and whined on jupiter for reinforcements
TJ were probably better than uts but did the same shitty tactics of running to jupi whenever they got beat
ronin lacked coordination but had some good individual players
syn same as above
mj12 were a bunch of boobies
all the german CM clans were pretty poor
LP had nice guys in the clan but never went anywhere pvp wise
synchs were good up until the leader left, gen1us i think
NCAT meh
MAFIA meh
d5g really really good individual players but because they were american never really got to pvp as much as they should
Brutal Deluxe cant remember them pvping more than a few times when they tried hold Tezla

rest were after my time

Speedball
17-07-06, 22:31
H.A.T.E (Hate against the empire) from Saturn.

Fun + skill + noob discovering time = best clan ever, equal with TRAUMA TRIP FTW!

Plume as best leader...

SorkZmok
18-07-06, 00:45
H.A.T.E (Hate against the empire) from Saturn.

Fun + skill + noob discovering time = best clan ever, equal with TRAUMA TRIP FTW!

Plume as best leader...
Uh well, the HATE clan i know back from Saturn was just a bunch of noob pking twats who would only play the overpowered class of the month. o_O

Speedball
18-07-06, 01:07
Uh well, the HATE clan i know back from Saturn was just a bunch of noob pking twats who would only play the overpowered class of the month. o_O

I think it was more than that. And you know when your a big b00n you got a big fascination for the first "heroes" you see.
I always saw them fighting alone against a lot of enemies, so I wont call them noob. And at this time nc was very less into roxing and things like this, but I think they were one of the first who discovered how to do a lot of damage, wich weapons are good or not etc... At this time there was no overpower crap, only noob with a lack of knowledge, and when some people knew how to use well things, they were better. Nothing with overpower crap.
(they had every class, and every type of weapons. Nowadays overpowered newbs just play very restricted)

And what was fun for me, is that I used to be a spy (but tank :wtf: ) for them. I was CA, and they were TG, and I always told them what was behind the zone, wich weapons my ally had, if they were some monkz etc. Good pay honestly, and A right to live as privilege ;)

frkline
18-07-06, 01:11
xtc... enough said :)

Scanner Darkly
18-07-06, 01:35
NC Chaos Crew! We were the kings of Tangent when Templars were but a glint in newbie Castoff's eye!

(actually mods please move this post to the Most hilariously awful clans in NC history Thread please)

Uho
18-07-06, 02:00
[ edited ]

elem3nt[]
18-07-06, 02:05
crackheads/h.a.t.e hands down

Doc Holliday
18-07-06, 08:15
Well. 4 pages so far and mr kot was right the flames have started. why cant you just leave your counter arguements out of this thread and let everyone give their reasons why the clans they mention are worthy. everyone has had different experiences in nc and things that will stick with em. most of this if not all is because they pulled the law enforcer chip out and joined a clan.

@Mr_snow. ever notice how nothing ever got done in sYn till matt or rabbi got on and yelled right everyone go here. lol. ( if i remember u were in it werent you? shoot me if im wrong )

i was offered to help with the leadership of that clan and was so glad when i turned it down. still alot of fun was had when we did actually get to an op fight and there were people to shoot at and the best part was we didnt use voice coms in sYn or when i ran the original version of the regs on uranus.

I remember when uTs went to ts and we had to fight them at malstrond before i closed the regs for business. we faced them and synchz together and managed to do pretty good till people started logging off for the night as it was late. shame how the server kinda died its death as the "Alliance" formed despite what everyone in tsunami said.

giga191
18-07-06, 10:12
i can only conclude that new dawn was shite because they invited me when i was a 2 month old noob on a /50 PE, and i had never done any real pvp

the other thing that i don't like about todays clans is that they hardly ever kick people.

Nadja [Mars]
19-07-06, 11:05
Purples Haze (Phaze) - led by Purple Penetrator
(NC1 and early NC2 - inactiv atm)

Yours

Mr_Snow
19-07-06, 13:44
Well. 4 pages so far and mr kot was right the flames have started. why cant you just leave your counter arguements out of this thread and let everyone give their reasons why the clans they mention are worthy. everyone has had different experiences in nc and things that will stick with em. most of this if not all is because they pulled the law enforcer chip out and joined a clan.

@Mr_snow. ever notice how nothing ever got done in sYn till matt or rabbi got on and yelled right everyone go here. lol. ( if i remember u were in it werent you? shoot me if im wrong )

i was offered to help with the leadership of that clan and was so glad when i turned it down. still alot of fun was had when we did actually get to an op fight and there were people to shoot at and the best part was we didnt use voice coms in sYn or when i ran the original version of the regs on uranus.

I remember when uTs went to ts and we had to fight them at malstrond before i closed the regs for business. we faced them and synchz together and managed to do pretty good till people started logging off for the night as it was late. shame how the server kinda died its death as the "Alliance" formed despite what everyone in tsunami said.
syn was basically fang+ 1 or 2 others, without them a 60 person clan would have just fallen apart

dunno why fang didnt use vent as he used it in our FA clan that was made after quitting SSC(yakuza) and in flux and again on venus

Strife
20-07-06, 01:04
Orion Syndicate(ORI) from beta3. What other clan can say they've dominated the game, and not just one server?

optiplex
20-07-06, 01:32
Paradox!

Dribble Joy
20-07-06, 02:15
Skulls......

Though I doubt anyone's ever heard of us (me).

landofcake
20-07-06, 03:04
Phaze was great fun ...

pabz
20-07-06, 12:40

I agree. The population is too low to recuit any naturally good pvpers. And theres always the faction change incident to think about.

Brammers
20-07-06, 12:54
Can I shamelessly plug my own clan - Phoenix ;)

giga191
20-07-06, 12:55
naturally good pvpers. lets recruit an army of noobies and train them to be super human, [ edited ]

RaekOne
20-07-06, 14:29
Paradox!

what the asian dude just said....

uN-Prawn
20-07-06, 14:43
Horizon Riders

silent000
20-07-06, 14:46
Crackwhore's Hoes!!!

RogerRamjet
20-07-06, 16:53
Paradox!

I think the fact Morganth whined exploits everytime you guys lost voids that entry.

Spermy
21-07-06, 13:55
Uranus loving.

SSC ( Including the reincarnation as eXiles)
NCAT
Laard
R2K
Rangers
Phoenix
TGM

Meh. You don't have to be uber to be the best :p

These guys were constantly a joy to play with, and against.

Tupac
22-07-06, 07:34
LOL u notice most of the Best clan posts are from people who played on uranus ?

not tryin to offend tbh just making a statement

Best clans

DarK, System Shock, NDA ( makes me nostalgic thinkin about it ) FF i guess :p although they were quite lame ^_^ Dragon Warriors, CD ( megamans pk clan fuckin pwned :D ) and NCAT

Doc Holliday
22-07-06, 07:54
LOL u notice most of the Best clan posts are from people who played on uranus ?

not tryin to offend tbh just making a statement

Guess it means they didnt get driven off by the pluto is 1337 attitude nor get banned for using all manner of cheats and hacks and do like a decent intelligent (most of the time) discussion on these forums :D . Uranus always to me was a reasonably good server in terms of civil decency although it was regarded as the nooby server by alot of others within the community. The alliance killed that by stacking one side but who cares its history.

So uranus and proud of it folks?

@remus. Your post is the clans you have been in? dope smugglaz ftw. no one else had a clan appy loaded full of drugs (ready for some rp) that i know of :)

@Dribble. I would hope most of the old uranus players would remember skullz. You Pariah Wes Craven etc. i remember the opening recruitment policy of no runners under rank 50. back in those days the pops were bigger and i guess you could be picky. i remember thinking wow if i could get to rank 50 i would love to go and check that out :) Then again maybe im showing my age.

Tupac
22-07-06, 07:57
hmm to be honest all the servers have there fair share good players i guess :)

Pluto just had a higher standard thats all ;)

Doc Holliday
22-07-06, 08:00
hmm to be honest all the servers have there fair share good players i guess :)

Pluto just had a higher standard thats all ;)

you should have been a politician. tbh. :)

Dribble Joy
22-07-06, 08:21
Skulls is the remenants of TCO, themselves decended from the scorpion riders in beta. TCO collapsed a little while after one of the big alliances broke up and not long after neofrog left. Skullz did quite well for our size, but the alliance wars, MJ12 and the spats between so many CM clans and other factions while we tried to remain neutral gradually drove people away. We've had a few brief revivals, though nothing of any great scale. We'd probably do better if we weren't CM and I wasn't so fanatically neutral. I also can't dedicate the time I used to now.

Skulls will never die though, as long as I still play, it will live on, lurking in the darkness.

Cerbious
22-07-06, 17:41
SSC: Always gave UnderWorld fair fights, win or lose you would always get a DM of respect from them after the fight. And from the perspective of being in it for a month they a fun bunch of peeps to hang around with.

Regulaters: can't miss out the first clan I was in, extremly helpful lot who would go out their way to aid you weather it be lvling, giving u items or spending countless hours of countless nights in Neofrag teaching you how to fight. Many good OP fights.

Synchs: One of the first main clans on Uranus, always around and had my longest OP fight with them somthing like 6 and a half hours with them constanly getting poked back up and returning within 15 mins.

UTS: Quite organised had some good players aswell.

TJ: Very organised hated seeing them run over the hill towards your OP.

sYn, R2K, rangers, ronnins, DB, were also good clans.

FF: without them there wouldn't really be a OP scene on Terra!

INFERNO22
22-07-06, 18:09
No been back to these boards In a Long time . Im an Uber old player sicne beta . And have to say Pluto for life ! all the best Clans and PvPers came from pluto imo . These are choices from NC's History.

FF where a strong Presence and allthough they where enemys I held alot of respect for them ( lol we even became allies for 1 op war haha )

BRTF - ( my home , well was til we dispanded to move on from neocron. Never stoped fighting back from what ever threat invaded us and Gave the "allmighty" FF a run for there money.Kept Plutos MB safe for Along time .

Oh and Tupacs Boyz' in Dark where also one of the good clans on Pluto.

Kazuya
22-07-06, 21:43
silent moebius for sure ;)

INFERNO22
24-07-06, 13:12
Silent !?

Never!!!!!!!!! lol sworn enemy and Scummm :P

RogerRamjet
24-07-06, 18:16
FF: without them there wouldn't really be a OP scene on Terra!

Apart from when there were hardly any pro OP fighting clans for a few months due to the fact theyd gotten sick of FF coming with twice as many members everytime.

Zheo
24-07-06, 18:34
Apart from when there were hardly any pro OP fighting clans for a few months due to the fact theyd gotten sick of FF coming with twice as many members everytime.

Yes that is quite funny "j00 z3rg uz!" The thing thats funny is that if it was real life I'm sure FF would care that they zerg'd the enemy, Superiour numbers is a tactical advantage nothing more, they didn't force pro runners to show up and die!

LiL T
24-07-06, 18:43
The only clans i can remeber well from NC1 on saturn was Cartel, New dawn, templars ? I would have been to noobie to know or even care who H.A.T.E were, I was breifly in the failed remake of H.A.T.E man what a joke that was .. More recently FF even though I hate their over the top monk zerging at times, I have also fought along side of them and have seen they can use their monks quite well :D

F.E.T.I.S.H well its a fun clan, all people in it have a total disregaurd of F6 rules especialy gunnar, typical vent convo ME "hey gunnar can i kill <insert clan> ?" Gunnar "Yes Terror, the only people we do not kill are other BD, everyone................." Me "push to talk..." Gunnar" else is KOS" :p

RogerRamjet
24-07-06, 19:19
Yes that is quite funny "j00 z3rg uz!" The thing thats funny is that if it was real life I'm sure FF would care that they zerg'd the enemy, Superiour numbers is a tactical advantage nothing more, they didn't force pro runners to show up and die!

No, they didnt force pro to turn up, unfortunately for them.

I used to raid CRP all day long when i had my spy, and i spoke to a few FF asking why they seemed it was necassery to bring 2 or 3 PPUs aswell as fighters to counter 1 spy, and the answer i recieved was boredom, plain and simple. They were sat around waiting for OP fights that never came, so when any chance of pvp arose they jumped at it.

But hey, im not one to moan about zergs, since it just means more to kill :angel:

Skusty
25-07-06, 00:13
-=[SoldierZ]=- <3!

Sultan
25-07-06, 17:34
Humm.. I wanna be imparial so I dont want to say that my clan After Dark (terra) is best!

This clan maybe wasent the best opfighting/fighting clan but they was nice, know everything on nc1 was Men In Green (saturn). They did good job while Protectors was owning and staff... So tnx to Presuming Ed and evil atomber... But when Vila left MiG and made After Dark what I should do that join in my clan :angel:

NAPPER
25-07-06, 17:46
O MY GOD sultan i thought you died or somthing how you been mate ???
pm me

Riddle
25-07-06, 17:47
-=[SoldierZ]=- <3!

I expect nothing else! you old die hard :D but was a great clan in its day :angel:

Skusty
25-07-06, 18:13
O MY GOD sultan i thought you died or somthing how you been mate ???
pm me
He did't die, he just drove into a sandwall. :p Sultan is my Lord atm. :lol:

james_finn
25-07-06, 18:40
R&D|NESW to start with

then P.I.M.P. Pluto and of course Phoenix

Best Clan Leader: Brammers (Phoenix)

.Cyl0n
26-07-06, 09:25
pluto .. obvious :P

Cipher
26-07-06, 10:26
ill back up strife on the orion bit despite my personal favorite being BlueTech from NC1 (despite the usually non-pvp tendencies, though we would occasionally get into firefights with Shadow and a few others...damn that Megaman!)

The Ottoman
26-07-06, 11:18
BLOOD and DoY. :D

=REMUS=
26-07-06, 11:22
R&D|NESW to start with

then P.I.M.P. Pluto and of course Phoenix

Best Clan Leader: Brammers (Phoenix)

I forgot about R&D, been in contact with Slip Digby, Yibble or dare I say it R.S Savage lately?

james_finn
26-07-06, 11:45
Havent spoken to Slip since he came back for a brief stint in P.I.M.P. in nc1 urm as for Yibble, havent spoken to him since he left at the end of R&D|NESW and R.S.Savage I spoke to on Teamspeak a couple of months ago lol, so not too many people from R&D still around...

Remus do you remember the first time we went to MC5? How funny was that lol, I was a noobie PPU who need drugs to ressurect, and the only one who had the drugs was HeavyPorker, who Savage promptly killed, so Sav had to run all the way to the nearest OP to get some so I could rezz HP. Needless to say we didnt make MC5 that day :)

Ahh the memories of Pluto......

Delphi

Riddle
26-07-06, 13:15
Dam! Slip Digby! thats a name from the past and if its the same Slip who got me into NC1 and showed my ass around then i know him pretty well..........

.........I married his sister! :D

Nadja [Mars]
27-07-06, 19:22
BEO and Roughneck$ on Mars.
Never ever had a clan that's members are as friendly, hard, cool and funny like at BEO and Roughneck$ on Mars.
Both clans have some well trained pvpers but never where the leading clans. They united pvp and rp in a very nice way. Playing with you guys was the best NC-playing I ever had on NC2.

Yours

=REMUS=
27-07-06, 22:44
Havent spoken to Slip since he came back for a brief stint in P.I.M.P. in nc1 urm as for Yibble, havent spoken to him since he left at the end of R&D|NESW and R.S.Savage I spoke to on Teamspeak a couple of months ago lol, so not too many people from R&D still around...

Remus do you remember the first time we went to MC5? How funny was that lol, I was a noobie PPU who need drugs to ressurect, and the only one who had the drugs was HeavyPorker, who Savage promptly killed, so Sav had to run all the way to the nearest OP to get some so I could rezz HP. Needless to say we didnt make MC5 that day :)

Ahh the memories of Pluto......

Delphi

Yep! R&D was our noob clan, learnt the basics. It was a voyage of discovery, I almost feel sorry for the guys joining the game now.... nc1 in the beginning was the most fun ive ever had in a mmorpg.

Hell the only games that beat the excitement and satisfaction are Speedball 2, Half Life 1 death match and BF2 on LAN for me.

Tyranny
28-07-06, 17:20
Most fun i had must be NC Elites and NCAT... oh and kicking the Rangers ass on Uranus!!

Apocalypsox
28-07-06, 20:31
Prior to NC2 release. System Angels. a nice bunch of people- now active i should hope still in a clan that was called -=Vodka=- after the old SA leader came back recently.

Powerpunsh
28-07-06, 20:42
']BEO and Roughneck$ on Mars.
Never ever had a clan that's members are as friendly, hard, cool and funny like at BEO and Roughneck$ on Mars.
Both clans have some well trained pvpers but never where the leading clans. They united pvp and rp in a very nice way. Playing with you guys was the best NC-playing I ever had on NC2.

Yours

Beo? :lol:
Couldnt kill me(Hecktor) and nerif on Mars. we were just 2 tanks and kicked ur whole clan. :D
btw: Everyone is posting his own clan as the best in neocron. :p

Neally
29-07-06, 14:36
silent moebius for sure ;)

Of course the best clan in Pluto and then in Mars

hybok
29-07-06, 18:15
Um.. For those didnt remember.. The Black Cartel on saturn.

They had op wars with.. well basically EVERYONE they were black dragon.. and they even had the non clanned black dragon people turn up at op wars against them lol. so yeah.. one clan V rest of the server.. and they WON! lol.

Spermy
29-07-06, 19:42
Most fun i had must be NC Elites and NCAT... oh and kicking the Rangers ass on Uranus!!

Pffft. We never bore our arses for any kickings...

<_<

(|)

RogerRamjet
30-07-06, 12:45

I can vouch for that :D

Ste "Rez-ford" :D

NAPPER
31-07-06, 00:30
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyranny

I can vouch for that :D

Ste "Rez-ford" :D

nc elite FTW !!!!!

Nadja [Mars]
31-07-06, 03:36
Beo? :lol:
Couldnt kill me(Hecktor) and nerif on Mars. we were just 2 tanks and kicked ur whole clan. :D
btw: Everyone is posting his own clan as the best in neocron. :p

Well, didn't the author ask for the best Clan and not for the best pvp-Clan?

Being the best Clan is not necessarily combined with 0ber-PvP-Monster-Killer-Players, mate. It's the fun players in it have. It's the feeling of belonging together, it's fairness, it's honorability, it's loyalty, ..........

pvp is even funny when loosing. (if you loose against a fair and good opponent)
You guys were obviously good. So it's fun to loose against you, mate. Take it as a compliment. :)

Yours

NAPPER
31-07-06, 03:59
I asked for the best clan that people think so if he thinks that’s the best clan even if it’s a clan that just pvp or even just ally kills it’s up to him

Nadja [Mars]
31-07-06, 04:54
That's what I meant. :)

giga191
31-07-06, 13:50
adult inc was the most fun for me

Weazle
31-07-06, 15:09
Yep! R&D was our noob clan, learnt the basics. It was a voyage of discovery, I almost feel sorry for the guys joining the game now.... nc1 in the beginning was the most fun ive ever had in a mmorpg.

Hell the only games that beat the excitement and satisfaction are Speedball 2, Half Life 1 death match and BF2 on LAN for me.

*waves* Blast from the past!

There's a few hanging around in SXR now but most of us have long since stopped playing NC :(

Whatever happened to Yibble & Co ?

Seraphin[69]
31-07-06, 15:15
Let's see...

Soldierz were powerfull and fun to fight so YES
Dark Knights were a bunch of ally gankers when I was on Terra so no
Paradox... sometimes fun, sometimes a pain in the ass so NO
Brammers' clan (don't remember the name) furnished me with the rhinos so YES
R2K are strong allies, despite we had a war with them (because of people that are now in DR) so YES
SXR, a clan fond of spies so YES
NC Elite were fun to fight against so YES
After Dark and all their VHCs were good so YES
FETISH... Crazy Roleplayers on Terra, very skilled tho so YES
Death Rows are using way too much tacticz but they entertain me when we have equal numbers so YES

That's mosty all the clans I can remember. But honestly I don't know which clan is the best. It always depends who's online/fighting for PVP clans... (and if you took drugs, are drunk etc...)

netster
31-07-06, 15:42
NC Elites
hell fun, i was in nc elites with some friends shortly befor nc2 came out.

unreal
31-07-06, 15:45
lol, For a moment there I thought it said "Originally posted by Tranny", my bad. :wtf:

RogerRamjet
31-07-06, 17:44
']
R2K are strong allies, despite we had a war with them (because of people that are now in DR) so YES

If Fluffy is in DR now, then fair enough, but it started because he went around for about 3 hours hacking 1 layer then driving off.

giga191
31-07-06, 18:33
If Fluffy is in DR now, then fair enough, but it started because he went around for about 3 hours hacking 1 layer then driving off.fluffy is dr? :lol:

why would anyone invite him? 0o

NAPPER
31-07-06, 23:16
if fluffy is in deathrow then im going to leave deathrow fucking hate him

Clobber
01-08-06, 01:32
adult inc was the most fun for me

Most fun I had as well was in adult.

Is fluffy really DR these days ? Shit Fluffy and Buju, if he still plays in the same clan what a double act.

Transformer
01-08-06, 03:32
Most fun I had as well was in adult.

Is fluffy really DR these days ? Shit Fluffy and Buju, if he still plays in the same clan what a double act.

adult inc. ftw lol. good times.

giga191
01-08-06, 11:16
i talked to cromac in wow, he's high rank in some big 60 clan on bloodscalp. shame i got bored at lvl45 :\

Riddle
01-08-06, 12:05
']Let's see...

Soldierz were powerfull and fun to fight so YES
Dark Knights were a bunch of ally gankers when I was on Terra so no
Paradox... sometimes fun, sometimes a pain in the ass so NO
Brammers' clan (don't remember the name) furnished me with the rhinos so YES
SXR, a clan fond of spies so YES
NC Elite were fun to fight against so YES
After Dark and all their VHCs were good so YES
FETISH... Crazy Roleplayers on Terra, very skilled tho so YES
Death Rows are using way too much tacticz but they entertain me when we have equal numbers so YES

That's mosty all the clans I can remember. But honestly I don't know which clan is the best. It always depends who's online/fighting for PVP clans... (and if you took drugs, are drunk etc...)

Funny thing with that list is several are the same group of people re - branded after various splits :p

Skusty
01-08-06, 12:38
Funny thing with that list is several are the same group of people re - branded after various splits :p
AfterDark is mostly of SoldierZ. <3! That's why i'm there.

Riddle
01-08-06, 12:59
AfterDark is mostly of SoldierZ. <3! That's why i'm there.

yup! just one of the many, I took me PPU to TFC instead of AD even after most soldierz joined, maybe i liked the quite life :angel: of a smaller tight nit group. AD got too big, Soldierz was a good size :D

NAPPER
02-08-06, 00:59
most of deathrow was in fct but when they went to after dark kame and them made deathrow

Richard Slade
02-08-06, 13:44
ND is by far the best in history
You wake up every morning and go

"Aaah god! Someone pissed on the map AGAIN!"

giga191
02-08-06, 13:49
ND is by far the best in history
You wake up every morning and go

"Aaah god! Someone pissed on the map AGAIN!" bed covers with maps on them, what a brilliant idea!

blackpheonix
02-08-06, 13:55
bed covers with maps on them, what a brilliant idea!

lmfao